Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Fable 2

Go down 
+2
Buffie
Snow
6 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 11:48 am

i be in asia somewhere in summer lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 25, 2008 2:46 pm

Buffie, trade me ya wii + zelda for xbox 360 + fable 2 for a few weeks :o
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:52 am

Ok msg me and I will give you my address to send your xbox360 to :D:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:12 am

lol weirdo, lol
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 9:27 am

Katzyuke wrote:
lol weirdo, lol

Your just saying that coz I called you loony hehehe
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 11:33 am

Buffie wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:
lol weirdo, lol

yep, anyway, I won't send ya xbox yet, fable is way too fun, I sooo love the game, spend 5,5 hours of playing before I even started the 1st real quest haha. I love exploring everything in the game and the tons of stuff ya can do. Only hate the system how those people fall in love with ya, freeking a town full of zombies that chase ya everywhere, bought a house and couldn't even get out cuz 3 of those weirdos were blocking my way untill I "accidentally" blew up some stuff in the house with my magic. And the dog is sometimes a pain otherwise the game is just awesome, wish it ll become an mmo someday
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 12:52 am

Snowflake wrote:
Buffie wrote:
Katzyuke wrote:
lol weirdo, lol

yep, anyway, I won't send ya xbox yet, fable is way too fun, I sooo love the game, spend 5,5 hours of playing before I even started the 1st real quest haha. I love exploring everything in the game and the tons of stuff ya can do. Only hate the system how those people fall in love with ya, freeking a town full of zombies that chase ya everywhere, bought a house and couldn't even get out cuz 3 of those weirdos were blocking my way untill I "accidentally" blew up some stuff in the house with my magic. And the dog is sometimes a pain otherwise the game is just awesome, wish it ll become an mmo someday

what your IGN snowy, i got married twice and have 3 house and have 2 kids i even owned an inn :P, and i have like 50K gold lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 11:57 am

I dun have xbox live gold Katz
My profile is: b4d m0nkey

Lol, I ended up buying all the booze from the bar and drinking it up untill my char kept throwing up, it also made her really really faaaat, took me like 8 in game days to get back in shape by buying slim fast

I dun make kids bleh, not going to love a man (my char is female) luckily there are plenty of lesbians and bi sexual females in game lol.

After adding bunch of str. my char damn broad and muscular super female, so I removed Physique only using ranged attacks and magic now heh. But her boobs stayed huge o.O so now some of the clothes kinda don't fit anymore since her boobs are making it ugly from being so big.

The love zombies are everywhere now, I mean EVERYWHERE, whole Bowerstone town is full of em, wherever I go I get 10 idiots chasing me arround with red hearts above their head telling all kind of weird stuff how and why we should get married. All those pesky kids blocking my way asking for an autograph.

Kinda can't wait till I finish the game on the good side to play it as an evil evil evil really evil man at least I won't have to cast spells every time to move arround town to scare off all those things they ll run on their own.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 4:07 pm

hahaha man i have zombies following me too.... im renown enough to use all the expression... i luv the expression kiss my ass lol it soo kool.... well mine firestar1224 make sure u add me when u get live gold :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 5:05 pm

oww I got a 2 days free code with the game so gotta try it out soon enough
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 9:18 pm

try it and add me :P
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:56 am

I can't wait til xmas, it sounds great fun i am sooo jealous hehe
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 1:47 pm

Wii = For lil Kids/girls/stoners O.o and CASUAL players...

Xbox360 = Hardcore Gamers that just love to rip people apart with Chainsaws/lessers/swords/headshots or anything that gets the job done as messy as possible..... (Stab with a knife with a back in CoD4 FTW).... :P

But i need To get Xbox 360 Games... but no cash :) SO i have to take a pass before i buy.......

Persona 4 (Ps2)
Fable 2
Fallout 3
Dead Space
Gears Of War 2
Call Of Duty (maybe)
Mirror's Edge
Left 4 Dead
The Last Remnant (w/e u spell it)
Darksiders:Wrath Of War (lil bit like Zelda but for mature people)
Fear 2
Resident Evil V
FFXIII

ETC.... :P (I pick Quality over Quanity) O.o Every Game I choose Will Be Hit of some kind ;)

^_^ Need advice more about games PM/MSN me :) and i never let u down ;) for recommandtions.... :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:34 pm

same here i pick the good games... hehehe but like uhm i played with snowy yesterday lol he soo quiet on live lol it like "snow we need to kill him" then like eternal silence from snow lol
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:47 pm

Lol Katz it was my 1st time using the mic while playing console, the thing was all dusty and it even changed colors from lieing same spot for too long. Was talking with the mic turned off half of the time so eventually I let it on without switching it on and off like I used to do with vent.
And you were talking to someone else half of the time, and breaking up a lot, I was like eh, is he talking to me or not :/?: + it was 5AM or so when we started 💤

Anyway was pretty fun game, hope they make Fable an mmo someday

lol was also the 1st time I got any kind of evil points on my char
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:09 pm

XBOX360=fail
WII=fail more
PS3= TEH WIN

Final Fantasy 13 = TEH WIN
Star Wars : The Force Unleashed = is pretty KEWL
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 5:40 pm

tbh, Wii beats both ps3 and the 360

Why?

Because Nintendo spend way less money on the production, but they sold way more of the consoles, games and gadgets for it.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 7:02 pm

Wii= never gone buy it dont want ot touch, I dont like 90% of games on that system....

PS3= Sucky for another 1-2 years (By that time Xbox720 Comes out)

and here the news Xbox 360 getting FFXIII too O.o BOOYA and who knows what else will Squairenix bring to Xbox 360 since they bringing FXIII

I love Playstation 2 O.o but this generation belongs to Xbox 360 hands down i am sorry... :)

Wii = MY first thoughts.... WTF O.o they playing WEED? and .... o.o someone in Nintendo lost their wii wii....

XBOX 360 FTW this Generation.... PS2 FTW LAST generation THAN PSone... and THAN Super Nintendo and than Nintendo O.o

Cant beat it....... it just truth...... look at line up of all great games this last 6 months .... O.o most great games coming out for PC/Xbox360 XD every other system loses....
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:05 pm

Snowflake wrote:
Lol Katz it was my 1st time using the mic while playing console, the thing was all dusty and it even changed colors from lieing same spot for too long. Was talking with the mic turned off half of the time so eventually I let it on without switching it on and off like I used to do with vent.
And you were talking to someone else half of the time, and breaking up a lot, I was like eh, is he talking to me or not :/?: + it was 5AM or so when we started 💤

Anyway was pretty fun game, hope they make Fable an mmo someday

lol was also the 1st time I got any kind of evil points on my char

well someone keep disobeying and dying good thing this guild wasnt like that lol it be soo fun... lol.... well i was talking to mina >.< so you know how it is lol... she called me b4 she slept so we talk for a bit then she wished me a goodnite, how sweet lol... yeah imma check if you online now :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 5:28 am

meh your evening is like my midnight Katz you won't find me online at such times except when I'm skipping a night
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 9:45 am

blah that sucks tho man never see snowy online XD.. guess we can play on weekends :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 6:12 pm

Here is a way too easy trick to get money in game Katz.
You play offline, with a few houses rented and shops owned, or even don't play but leave ya xbox on. Cash in all the money from those shops. Then when you think ya need money, get on xbox live, and BAM all the money that you were supposed to get over all the time that you were offline in 1 sum so you cash in the money 2 times and a huge sum the 2nd time.

Accidentally found this out when playing with you gained 170k that time, and this time got 1,5mil when I logged online in 1 hit, was like lol money...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 29, 2008 11:28 pm

dam wow, dang give me some :P
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 1:02 pm

my xbox live gold 2 free days expired hehe, ya gimme live gold I ll give ya 1,5 mil hehe
lol at ya new avatar
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 30, 2008 8:08 pm

that is my halloween costumes :p... lol :P.. my xbox come back today i can give Nyomie back his xbox 360 lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Fable 2 - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Fable 2   Fable 2 - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fable 2
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next