Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Diablo III

Go down 
+15
Snow
ValKrice
Neoyoshi
Kenny
Shu
Noiselessrope
LordOfSkulls
Evocator
Spectre
-Phobia
sianx
Sakuragi
Thania
Airy
AzureDemon
19 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 10:07 pm

Finally Diablo III Is coming!

Diablo III mainpage: http://www.blizzard.com/diablo3/index.xml

Cinematic Teaser: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgbUSsblCSQ

Gameplay Part 1: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQMBIRipp5A

Gameplay Part 2: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi1lVqJSbsM&feature=related

there will be 5 classes still which you can choose your gender now ^^ but necromancer may been replace with witch doctor.... not sure tho they could add more classes later on

still alot to look foward to if your a diablo II fan  thumbs up
Back to top Go down
AzureDemon
Captain
Captain
AzureDemon

Male
Number of posts : 344
IGN[Game NickName] : Yuuki
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeSat Jun 28, 2008 11:37 pm

woah nice
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeSun Jun 29, 2008 2:21 am

omg omg ... i cant wait to play it xD
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeMon Jun 30, 2008 11:39 pm

Cannot wait omg lol. Friends used to always say "there'll be a d3!!! BE OPTIMISITC" and it really did come XD. I doesn't look like a d3 imo.. Looks more like a revamp of d2 with better graphics which is still really cool :d
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 01, 2008 3:36 am

i hope it has alot of content like D2 ... :) anyway maybe next year they will release the game ... only 2 classes are finished so far out of 7 characters....

Last edited by NubCake on Mon Jul 14, 2008 6:11 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Thania
Captain
Captain
Thania

Female
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : Thania
Registration date : 2008-04-24

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 5:01 pm

I wanna play it nowwwwww xD
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeMon Jul 14, 2008 6:25 pm

nah doub't it'll be next year. still lots of testing and development. but i hate the direction they're going in, art/graphic wise. it's like a softcore version of diablo series directed towards 14 year olds. they totally lost the dark gothicness of the first 2 diablo games. still, it doesn't stop me from playing it.
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 15, 2008 2:24 am

Even my sister wants to play it and she pretty much doesn't play games at all :ehehe: . Yes I agree, it looks too bright and colourful now.. Looks more and more like WoW :.....: but still can't wait to play it. Would be so fun trying new builds and maybe itll be more versatile now.. I made a frost nova synergy sorc with energy shield and telekinesis for fun haha... 900 dmg frost nova at 200fcr is pretty cool :P
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:21 am

dunno, ill probably be too busy to play it.
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeWed Jul 16, 2008 11:26 pm

I've been waiting for this..for so many years..lol
The new graphics remind me of Warcraft III, only better. It does seem to have lost its look, but as long as the content is there, I'll be happy. I loved the first two, maybe this one will be even better ^.^
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 11:39 am

I wonder if they'll keep the grinding and repetitive mf + baal runs to lvl and find gear or if they'd do something liek wow and give each level range content to lvl up in.
Back to top Go down
AzureDemon
Captain
Captain
AzureDemon

Male
Number of posts : 344
IGN[Game NickName] : Yuuki
Registration date : 2008-05-18

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeThu Jul 17, 2008 12:31 pm

How cna you say it stoo bright O.o
The first game was a frigging dungeon full of evil critters! and a fat bastard!
Then the boss in the open world area ATE one of the characters during the fight!

And besides...we only saw two lvls lol xD
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeFri Jul 18, 2008 4:05 pm

Airy wrote:
I wonder if they'll keep the grinding and repetitive mf + baal runs to lvl and find gear or if they'd do something liek wow and give each level range content to lvl up in.

I'm hoping grinding and mf, because if its anything like WoW..I'll just go back to D2
Back to top Go down
Spectre
Captain
Captain
Spectre

Male
Number of posts : 295
IGN[Game NickName] : Tywien
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:59 am

D2 one could get 1-90 in 5 hours at uber tristram, 90-99 was maybe a week's worth of hell baal runs.

D3 will probably follow something along the same lines.

Of course this will be tried out, I've got 5 level 99s in D2 so one can probably tell that I like that game :$
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 10:22 pm

Once this game is released, I will stop playing any other MMO and will go full time on this. Maybe we can start an Aeth there xD
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeWed Aug 20, 2008 6:11 am

i wonder if they will bring more of the old classes back to d3...Hammerdin anyone? :game:

But we can wait for a looonggg time for this. Despite the trailers and movie, I bet Blizzard will only release it in year 2010. So try not to get too excited over it so early.
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 7:55 pm

My hope for this game is slowly dieing. They take one step forward, and three back.

They released the Wizard class a few days ago, looks awesome. It still has some of the old skills, but the new ones look pretty cool too. This was the step forward.

The steps back?
1: Max players in a game went from 8, to 4.
2: Smaller groups = even more limited PvP
3: Stats are auto-allocated.

Seriously? Auto-allocation? This kills the customization of characters. It kills re-playability. What was more fun than customizing a character the way you wanted? Having a sorceress as a tank, having an Assassin built for Whirlwind instead of her normal traps/arts, that's what made this game so fun. This just throws the characters into stereotypical builds that, other than skills, have no uniqueness to them.
Also with auto-allocation, this basically makes gear class specific. You can't have a sorceress wearing plate mails anymore. Each type of weapon will be limited to either physical or magical builds.

I'm not looking for another Diablo II, but I'm sure as hell not looking for whats slowly coming to be called Diablo III
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:01 pm

O.o hmm i dont like the Max players 8 to 4 ...........

But i love Auto-Allocated........ this way the GAME WILL be Balanced and no need to screw up ur build 10 times before u get it right ;P.

I really hate manual located stats in any game....... every MMO that had it... made me hate it... :P expect Diablo 2 it was only one O.o that had good enough story for me to ignore it.....

O.o and i dont play Diablo series for PVP i play it for PVE x) but that just me..... i never liked Duels in Diablo cause their was always a hacker/glitch/ or some way for player to lose ur items or try to steal ur items.......

that just my 5 cents... no more Locating STATS points YIPPY!!! it a Happy Day O.o

(i am quiteing every other game for a 3 weeks at least to play this)
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:02 pm

Evocator wrote:
i wonder if they will bring more of the old classes back to d3...Hammerdin anyone? :game:

But we can wait for a looonggg time for this. Despite the trailers and movie, I bet Blizzard will only release it in year 2010. So try not to get too excited over it so early.

I think their was a rumor/talk about MAYBE a BIG MAYBE by the Developer saying we might bring some classes back in expension... O.o
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:05 pm

LordOfSkulls wrote:
O.o hmm i dont like the Max players 8 to 4 ...........

But i love Auto-Allocated........ this way the GAME WILL be Balanced and no need to screw up ur build 10 times before u get it right ;P.

I really hate manual located stats in any game....... every MMO that had it... made me hate it... :P expect Diablo 2 it was only one O.o that had good enough story for me to ignore it.....

O.o and i dont play Diablo series for PVP i play it for PVE x) but that just me..... i never liked Duels in Diablo cause their was always a hacker/glitch/ or some way for player to lose ur items or try to steal ur items.......

that just my 5 cents... no more Locating STATS points YIPPY!!! it a Happy Day O.o

(i am quiteing every other game for a 3 weeks at least to play this)

Me and my brother agreed, we'll try it, but it isn't living up to the its name yet.

I'm just the opposite with the manual stats. I can't stand for a game to do it for me. I would rather build it myself, skills and stats. With auto-allocation, every time you play as that type of character, you'll end up with the same stats, just different skills. I prefer having the choice of more strength...or maybe more life...or more mana because I'm using too many potions. I don't want a game deciding how I should have my character.

As for the 8 to 4 players in a game, that seriously blows. Just you and 3 other people at once...seems like it will kill the social aspect a bit.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 5:57 pm

ya i defently agree with 8 to 4 thing...... Maybe O.o they put it higher again....... i think it be very easy for them to upgrade to 8 players again later on... :P so if it only 4 players in release they make it 8 or maybe even 12 to 16 in a patch?
Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeFri Oct 31, 2008 8:25 pm

thats what I was thinking, that they should have doubled how many people could be in a game, not halfed :(
Back to top Go down
Noiselessrope
Trooper
Trooper
Noiselessrope

Male
Number of posts : 25
IGN[Game NickName] : Conall
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:12 pm

this game is crack.....I still can't get off D2! This one will make me go insane aswell!
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Diablo III  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Diablo III    Diablo III  Icon_minitimeSat Aug 21, 2010 8:45 pm