Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Conquer The Hill

Go down 
+18
~RiikaInfinityy~
LordBub
DisrocteD
Sinaar
Mikazuki
Neoyoshi
Evocator
Rabsiu
ItsDavid
Darkzero
Oblvione
Dan
Absinthe
sianx
Melvin
-Phobia
Dias
mina
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:20 pm

i will call the angels of light to banish those necromancers with ur armies and then cast a protective shiel over the entire hill
Back to top Go down
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male
Number of posts : 286
IGN[Game NickName] : Rabsiu
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 05, 2008 3:46 pm

Well my army is not gona give up just like that. They use they shovel to dig a tunnel right under your protective shield and then we had a shovel party and your angels were pinata. Hill is our again. <<<<<<<<<<<We are so confident that we will build only one tiny wall to defend us.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 07, 2008 9:34 pm

i bring my grandpa ... he's enough to take down ur tiny wall ... then i will put a bunch of senile old ppl around the hill to protect it ... :finger:
Back to top Go down
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 11, 2008 4:29 am

Well they are so senile that they forgot what are they doing on hill and I send them Florida brochures. They just pack up their stuff and moved to Florida and they lived they happily ever after until crocodiles ate them all. Now I called all US army to guard my hill in exchange of putting missile shield. Eat your shorts Poland.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon May 12, 2008 5:03 pm

look upon my Asgard fleet ... they just used 1 beam attack to wipe out the US army ... thumbs up and now my Hill is Protected by 7 motherships :bored:
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male
Number of posts : 130
IGN[Game NickName] : MoonlightKiss
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 1:00 am

BANKAI!!! pwns everything and takes over.

Nothing can beat me muhahahha.
Back to top Go down
Sinaar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sinaar

Male
Number of posts : 97
Registration date : 2008-05-11

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 7:27 am

I open a portal to the void that sucks you inside, where there is nothing but you.

I Put a Pink bunny to guard the hill while i go to get some REAL protection.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 9:13 am

the bunny is too strong ... i have only 1 option ... *takes out the ultimate golden carrot,* ... enjoy ur meal little wabbit .... THE HILL IS MINE ...
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 10:16 am

Comes back from the other dimension, finds out that NubCake has taken over.

Blinks behind NubCake and face palm *KAPOW* him. He rolls off the hill.

Then i walk inside the castle and searches for the kitchen to get some royal lunch muhahaha :eat:
Back to top Go down
DisrocteD
Captain
Captain
DisrocteD

Male
Number of posts : 207
IGN[Game NickName] : DisrocteD, Evangelion
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 11:02 am

il stay in a corner and atack or somewhere high because il have bow and il hit and if he comes near me i RUUUUUNNNN
:sweat:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:17 pm

I simply walk inside the castle and tell you there's mail outside for you: you go outside to check the mail box and i lock you out..... i walk to the throne room and sait on the cahr

haha simple takeover :P
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 9:25 pm

I unleash my armies of stinkbugs on you.
Back to top Go down
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:02 am

I use anti-insects spray and when air is clear my army rush in and the hill is mine. Then I transfer hill into another dimension.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 5:24 am

i use the stargate to tap into that dimendion and use the wraith battleships to take it back ... ^^
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:53 am

i use my heavenly sword and kills anyone on sight towards up the hills without stopping =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 9:11 am

walks up the hill and tells you the pizza men is outside...you go outside and i lock the door behind you :P
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 10:13 am

i act as the pizza man then ding dong ding dong ur door, you open i use a hammer and knock you out, then i drag you out of the door and close it u are outside again =P
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 11:53 am

while u two were fighting, i have infiltrated the inside already. When Riika thinks she was alone inside the castle, i sneaked up from the shadows and assassinated her. MUHAHAHAHAHA :ahuhu:

*locks all doors and windows and adds anti missile anti bomb anti gun anti weapon shield around my castle*

^^v
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 12:22 pm

you forgot antifist....i punch the glass window and let my self inside....once inside i tell you that there's a party down the street in the neighboor's house... you go anxiously to the party and i lock all doors with anti "anything you can thnk of" zealed and no keys and or pick locks can open it :P
Back to top Go down
Sinaar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sinaar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:14 pm

a lot of years pass and you die of starvation. In the meantime i find the power plant for the castle and destroy it, disabling all the anti shits.
Then i blow up the castle and go to atlantis to take it over. MuHaHaHa.( They Will beg me for the ZPMs i have )
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:28 pm

lol fu atlantis , I build a new castle on the hill and put particle cannon for protection
Back to top Go down
Sinaar
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Sinaar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:30 pm

I ask Sephitoth to summon a meteor that destroys the castle.( and why do i even bother to do that ?! )
I make a zombie out of dias and puts it to protect the hill.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 2:47 pm

the cookie monster comes and annoys the hell out of you, so you leave and i take over :)
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 7:26 pm

I am on a mission to kill the conquerer of the hill and i managed to success =P, Hell is out, Riika-chan takes over wahahahaha
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 8:29 pm

you only killed the dummy i left there just in case....so i come and get the cookie monster to eat you....
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Conquer The Hill   Conquer The Hill - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Conquer The Hill
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next