Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

3 Word Story

Go down 
+39
Hera
Rikki
Regalis
Buffie
Brisngr
Airy
KainPhalanx
JOZ
JimmyJ
LinkinPark
Navi
Fou-Lu
Kurupt
~RiikaInfinityy~
LordBub
Leviathan
Mikazuki
Sinaar
Caliem
Kirchhof
Neoyoshi
HoRyu
[RAGE]
LordOfSkulls
Rabsiu
Tangy
Evocator
ItsDavid
Michi
calebal
Oblvione
-Phobia
Absinthe
XinAn
sianx
Dias
Dan
Kahokulani
mina
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

3 Word Story - Page 17 Empty
PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:12 pm

because ITs mother
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:12 pm

is a smelly
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:32 pm

old hag who
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 6:45 pm

needs a bath
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeMon May 26, 2008 8:33 pm

with a lot of
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 3:58 am

fizzy long hairs
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue May 27, 2008 9:14 am

that is blonde
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed May 28, 2008 8:25 pm

and brown highlights
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 9:59 pm

a little bit
Back to top Go down
Tangy
Captain
Captain
Tangy

Female
Number of posts : 153
IGN[Game NickName] : Mistyfier
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri May 30, 2008 3:41 am

ditzy and likes
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:42 am

to eat a
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Veteran
Veteran
Fou-Lu

Male
Number of posts : 67
IGN[Game NickName] : FouLu
Registration date : 2008-05-26

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 9:50 am

lot of liver
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:37 pm

with some milk
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Veteran
Veteran
Fou-Lu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 01, 2008 2:42 pm

and vanilla pudding
Back to top Go down
Navi
Trooper
Trooper
Navi

Female
Number of posts : 22
IGN[Game NickName] : Saria

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:18 am

. Suddenly a big
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Veteran
Veteran
Fou-Lu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:40 am

bearded man appears
Back to top Go down
Navi
Trooper
Trooper
Navi

Female
Number of posts : 22
IGN[Game NickName] : Saria

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 8:53 am

with three huge
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Veteran
Veteran
Fou-Lu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 04, 2008 9:25 am

sharp and shiny
Back to top Go down
Fou-Lu
Veteran
Veteran
Fou-Lu

Male

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 06, 2008 4:45 am

Here is what we've got together so far

In hell there are flying pigs that eat your lips so you bleed to death and eat her sixteen feet high stainless steel stilts carrying big cans and coolers filled
with human blood and huge tentacles that fill orafices with yelow puding crappy when i roll around in dog shit cause i eat people at breakfast with berries and cream which sure are delicious when u dip in milk coffe , Cappy . or ^^ you fry some chips on a stainless steel pan and immediately die on a pile of deadly pancakes I pissed on the sidewalk behind dino house because I was drunk Because I was pretty pissed of because dias kept eatin nubcakes cookies untill michi did a 360 turn and slaped her silly with gauntlets so hard she cryed untill she sporked his eyes and ate his Testes with his fork and spoon that has rust and some mold but nothing could watch it move like the evil in the rain even though he loled and cackled ike a retarded pumpkin that runs from little kids because he is pain in the *beep* although he was naked stupid Staring at his two half cooked home made sandwich with quiet awe he sneaks behind his old mom and kisses her ASS without beep to the bathroom to shave his long pubic hair and his long fat ugly mother and ugly father after that he got the phone call from his ex-grandma who wanted piece of cake and some sweet Until the end of her life ..It was shocking.. and painful death so the familly became rogue ninjas that sneak under cakes and bagels to get revenge but they die before he got and then he groped them lustfully Yea baby YEA He said perversely and continued to fuc*k her in several different positions untill she was completely filled with cum in her Cats eye sockets untill she died end of story NOT!!!! She ressurected and died again and resurected again becoming a zombie with red eyes knewing 3 words Come to Me !!! I am back more powerfull then I have been in my human form but my vampire form is craving for some School girl loving that's why he went away, and
purchase some expensive dark titanium claws and Calgon toothpaste getting ready to Brush his teeth with his neighbor's hot wife blood that was expired disappointedly he searched for the legendary fork of truth owned by the Cookie Master from The Unknown land Far far away the journey will last forever because Osama is alive and Bush will will do the invasion thing while eating big mac when all the big bad dudes Drink some alcohol and get jumped by samurai midgets wielding gigantic swords And Slashing everything to little pieces and they die Meanwhile The Evil big bad dude gets killed by the one who knows everything about the shiny golden spoon of ultimate ugly fat big chinchillas that murdered the count duke John Wayne but then he got raped by the one and only giant horny bunny with 2 giant red carrots that are usually hidden in the big sacred tree near the ugly house in the land of fat pink unicorns Next morning the carrots were stolen By none other than Easter Bunny who's master plan was to eat a lot of big and juicy Peeps, but forgot he needed to shave the orange colored rabid chipmunk's thick head filled with lard and dreams of sweet pumpkin pie with some cool hwip and some cheese then the chipmunk cry out loud because he was tired of waiting for the perfect lady in the white satin dress long silky hair and large boobs looking through the glazed blue window beyond the sky The prince comes and looked at the princess while drifting away from sweet dreams of living happily in ever-after land on the shores of Gay-Straight Alliance to fight against crips n bloods of the civilizations with no ass sticking around in all those bars made of gold and things that usualy look like someone just shit that is the true essense of life beyond the world of eternity in which the wonders of sex and the lust and me too and me three and the others and the humans are feeling so stupid. But then a giant chipmunk transformed into a giant female elephant that ate mangos and cherry fundae covered in sauce with chocolate milkshake on top of nana's fat toe next door neighbor's sex, drugs, war and some battles Fortunetly, the pink panthers managed to steal the large and get away with the honey and chicken broth full of mustard and cheese on your belly button which is the one you lost in the game while trying to do homework and have angry sex with a bitch and kiss her tenderly with the huge wet tounge on her spot the fishy spot that is been fully wet with old pickle sauce and some spices of armpit hair and nose hair with some buggers and the spiderman

sorry got distracted i'll finish it later

Last edited by Fou-Lu on Fri Jun 13, 2008 3:52 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 12, 2008 12:37 pm

fangs of death
Back to top Go down
LinkinPark
Veteran
Veteran
LinkinPark

Male
Number of posts : 56
IGN[Game NickName] : LinkinPark
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:17 pm

Eat , Fart , Sh1t xD

Note: Ashura = Wow :=o: :O you rly were sooo free werent ya? lol
Back to top Go down
JimmyJ
Captain
Captain
JimmyJ

Male
Number of posts : 240
IGN[Game NickName] : Strider
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 3:19 am

wtf sorry linkin but this isn't at all what ur spoused 2 do doesn't make sense at all

back from what nub said

and suddenly a
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:08 am

second creature emerged
Back to top Go down
JimmyJ
Captain
Captain
JimmyJ

Male
Number of posts : 240
IGN[Game NickName] : Strider
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 4:15 am

this one has
Back to top Go down
LinkinPark
Veteran
Veteran
LinkinPark

Male
Number of posts : 56
IGN[Game NickName] : LinkinPark
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 24, 2008 7:04 am

Note to Jim = Ooops sry Jim my bad xD ... just so u know i was a little sleepy when i Posted this post :P (so i have my Excuse) 😓

Umm.... a Big ass xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 3 Word Story   3 Word Story - Page 17 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

3 Word Story
Page 17 of 21Go to page : Previous  1 ... 10 ... 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21  Next