Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Requiem : Bloodymare

Go down 
+25
Tirium
~RiikaInfinityy~
Neoyoshi
fataLity
Dias
Usagi
LordBub
HUNdeX
Havenwright
YumCha
Caliem
Lilith
Leviathan
YounGDeviL
Helios
deadmeat
Oblvione
lizardfolk
Osiris
Absinthe
Mikazuki
Sakuragi
Calviny
Shu
LordOfSkulls
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Helios
Trooper
Trooper
Helios

Male
Number of posts : 36
IGN[Game NickName] : Hyperion
Registration date : 2008-05-03

Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:34 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
I'm wondering, what if someone doesn't happen to have a "Patches" directory in their game folder? >__>"

I'm also starting to wonder if thats not the only piece of file i may be missing.

I was missing that folder too. But then, I found this - http://www.playrequiem.com/forum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=2739&posts=1&start=1

Quote :
Web Patch file is on Bit Torrent only.

Please right click and "save as" the file listed below.? If you keep it as the default name double click it and your bit torrent client should start the download.? If you rename it to something more recognizable you can force start the torrent by opening your torrent client.? Click file and open?; navigate to where you downloaded the torrent file and select it.

Once the Requiem Open Beta 1.0?patch?file has downloaded, please extract it into the Requiem install folder (default location is .../programfiles/Gravity/Requiem) then run the game normally and it should use those files as the source of the patch rather than the internet patcher.

OBT 1.0 Patch

If you experience a problem where the patcher hangs at 16% when using the 1.0 patch, please do the following.

Close the patcher by clicking the x in the upper right corner.
Re-copy the patch files back into the Requiem folder, overwriting the old.
Enter the Requiem/Patches folder.? Highlight the the 00000031.RTP and 00000032.RTP files, right click->Properties ->read-only ->apply
Run the game again and it should start to patch.? If you get an error just ok it and keep going.?
Once the patching is complete please do the full scan in the game client.
Below is the Torrent file for the OBT 1.1 client, we are working on getting some more seeds going for the client.

I downloaded the patch and I extracted it into the Requiem directory. The patches folder came with it. Then, I made the patch files "read-only". Now, every time I start the game, I still get an error and "failed to download file", but, I can play the game.....

I guess you could also just download the 1.1 client..... I think it comes with the patches....

I played the game a bit more and it was much easier on the second server. I still think Rohan is better.

IGN is Helios, templar, if anyone is on the second server.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 1:39 pm

Lana ,if you want nvidia theyre agp cards go till 7300 ,you can get up to that and its more then enough for reqiem or rohan for that matter
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male
Number of posts : 60
IGN[Game NickName] : Osiris
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat May 17, 2008 8:20 pm

Yea this game is kinda fun its a shame that there launcher is so broken.

Will be good when there not stress testing the server and there are a few servers so not as much lag
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 6:41 am

Just an update not sure if anyone is still interested in this game. But the stress test is over there are 2 servers now and a 3rd on the way. The lag is gone almost completely for me except the occasional town lag that every game has.

So yea not sure if anyone is interested but just thought I would let ya know :p

Sorry for the Double Post btw
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:33 am

i just lurve bloody stuffs haha =P
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 6:47 am

well im playing on the top server name is "Saii" if ya want to play with me :D

Im playing this and Shaiya now mostly at least till Rohan comes out
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 11:00 am

Im playing this game till Rohan if u need to find me Ingame i can get u in decent guild and help u with some stuff ... im Almost 17 lvl ... w00t Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 51

PS:My nick is Bason.
Back to top Go down
Tirium
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 51
IGN[Game NickName] : Tirium
Registration date : 2008-05-18

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 2:36 pm

I got to level 11 and then the game got crappy really fast. I found there to be a large level curb at this point, they remove your old abilities so your mostly waiting for autoswing, and I found myself struggling to get armor, which sucks, it's kill a mob, wait a minute for health, kill a mob, wait a minute for health...

I dunno, maybe I'm missing something. I'm on the second server. Are you all on the first?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:10 pm

Im on the 2nd too but what class are u Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 M083 if u are warrior i can help u but if u are not i cant i hadn't got much problems with gear ... maybe i was lucky Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 M190
Back to top Go down
Tirium
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 3:42 pm

Ahito wrote:
Im on the 2nd too but what class are u Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 M083 if u are warrior i can help u but if u are not i cant i hadn't got much problems with gear ... maybe i was lucky Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 M190

Yeah I am a warrior. I mean the issue is I'm all in leather and what not, taking too much damage to be able to kill efficiently.
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 9:10 pm

dam im on the first server I might restart on the 2nd server though so i can come play with you guys
Back to top Go down
Tirium
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:11 pm

Osiris wrote:
dam im on the first server I might restart on the 2nd server though so i can come play with you guys

Pft I'm only level 11 and less than in love with my class, I'd have no problems rerolling to join you instead :P
Back to top Go down
AzureDemon
Captain
Captain
AzureDemon

Male
Number of posts : 344
IGN[Game NickName] : Yuuki
Current Status : Active

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon May 19, 2008 10:19 pm

I got bored of it after 2 days.
Back to top Go down
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 6:13 pm

I know some people who got bored of it before they even opened the game.
Back to top Go down
Calviny
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 180
Registration date : 2008-04-12

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 8:06 pm

I found La mulana much more interesting than this game :P
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue May 20, 2008 9:30 pm

i dont even have the privledge to get bored of it cause I can't even get past the freakin update lol...but i saw vids on youtube and the mounts are COOL haha you can fly in some plane lol so random. And the weapons are nice.
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed May 21, 2008 12:30 am

Yea i dont mind it. Its not boring for me yet, seems like a bit of fun
Back to top Go down
Osiris
Veteran
Veteran
Osiris

Male

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu May 22, 2008 1:07 am

I remade my character on the 2nd server so if anyone is still playing Im on both servers now :P ingame name is "Saii" on both of them
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:12 am

wow this game cool^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri May 23, 2008 6:54 am

Hellcryer wrote:
wow this game cool^^

nooo ... don't go to the dark side ... Rohan will start in 4 days ... keep ur strength 4 then thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 1:34 pm

when i saw the last tread i think i need to put a little up date thumbs up

so far i play it i say WOW good game good grapics good horrror theme creepy sounds and more

i only didt like the game play but i adept to it ^^

for the rest i can tell there is a new race a small thin little freak with huge magic power lol

so we have 4 races and 16 classes if am right

i try later to get more info becouse i dont play that long

but i have some great vids that you wil like btw this game is for 18 + thumbs up

here a very nice trailer of 2 of the 4 races that the new race almost kill the other 1 BANG ^^

here a gameplay trailer enjoy ^^

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 4:03 pm

the first trailer is awesome ... what's the name of the new race ... looks cool
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 05, 2009 6:02 pm

Lol...had some gooddays in this game just recently sold my 69 defiler, the best thing in the game was the pvp and for anyone thats looking for a pvp based f2p i recommend it, but get ready to deal with the grind....oh and unless your in affinity my old guild you pretty much will get ks'd/raped all day if you in hammerine server.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:18 am

NubCake wrote:
the first trailer is awesome ... what's the name of the new race ... looks cool

new race callt Xenoa and these little freaks can use a launcher type of gun ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 1:21 am

Supamoe wrote:
Lol...had some gooddays in this game just recently sold my 69 defiler, the best thing in the game was the pvp and for anyone thats looking for a pvp based f2p i recommend it, but get ready to deal with the grind....oh and unless your in affinity my old guild you pretty much will get ks'd/raped all day if you in hammerine server.
^

ok lol i am in Valdes server so no pk there i do somtimes battle like 9 vs 9 ore 96 vs 96 ^^

its rely fun but problem is any lvl can join so yes somtimes i face a high lvl ouch :sweat:
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Requiem : Bloodymare   Requiem : Bloodymare - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Requiem : Bloodymare
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next