Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Go down 
+10
LordOfSkulls
Evocator
ash
Dias
Marsares
mina
Spectre
Shu
Kurupt
Sakuragi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:37 pm

WTF, anemone is still alive. i thought he was dead :P
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 3:13 am

heh Anemone u can go download the game first.then pm Kurupt.i have let him test my cb account.will allow u to share it if u download it.but i heard open beta starting soon.so maybe u will not need it heh.

yes i admit i just play game at starting few lvl.but i know what i like and does not like in a mmo.and warhammer just not for me :)
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 24, 2008 10:28 am

Hehe, yeah i believe open starts the 7th of september from reading forums and other sites.

And it seems my European ip is hindered from being able to download north american or i just can't find the download link :/
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 2:39 pm

meh I love kiting/running/dodging T_T I even kite with melee chars, might not like WAR afterall if combat is too straight foreward

Btw which classes ya guys planning to be?

Mine probably: Shadowhunter or Witchunter
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 4:09 pm

ANYONE playing War????????????? if u are......... how u like it and if it worth getting???
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:02 pm

by accident i ordered Warhammer X.X o well.... i try this game out might as well >.> anyone playing this game on any server?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 23, 2008 7:47 pm

give me game skully
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 5:17 am

I'm playing WAR on European server Axe & sword or something like that, order side witch hunter.

Uhh so far I have to say some aspects of the game are really awesome, while others make me nearly hate the game.

For example I am someone who loves kiting, and well you can forget about that, because you just can't run away, only way to run is to use flee skill which disables all of ya fighting abilities.

But on the other hand it's like being in a wow bg everywhere that you go, which is pretty sweet, and the PQ (open team quests, where you just can hop in while others r doing it already are really awesome)

The population is imbalanced on all servers though, destruction side has quees of 150+ on the busiest servers while order side is still not even full on those servers.

The game is melee tanks friendly, especially for black orcs, those guys can deal awesome dmg for so called tanks, and since you can't kite in this game, they will just whack on you till you die, and you will not kill em before they kill you most of the time cuz well they got tons of armor and hp, and are so freeking fat that you can't get behind them if your skills are position based (witch hunter armor ignore skill need to strike from the back) uhh grr hate em...

Well mostly all pvp is team based, although big prob is the in game chat system isn't really made to be social...

The in game communication pretty much sucks, I got into a huge guild so I always have someone to spam my bullshit to, but out of the guild I say like 8 phrases in 8 hours or so...
And no it's not because of me, but the way the chat works, there is totally no spam from players, but your chat is getting spammed with all kind of crap, like loot you get, npc spams, other kind of stuff, and you can't edit it x.x so even if you type anything in zone chat big chance no one ll even see it cuz of the spam from stuff that happens arround ya

Anyway the battle system is really noob friendly, cuz well if you roll a black orc, all ya need is to get decent armor, pick a target and just walk after em hitting em till they die, then chase next one, and maybee after 15 min the 20 people that r constantly bashing you manage to get you down... (bit overexaggerating there but still, even a witch hunter = supposed to be melee dps, doesn't dent a black orc, fighting 1 vs 1 same lvl a skilled witch hunter that ll manage to hit most of the armor ignoring hits in the back so that they ll work still prolly has a chance of only 40% to win against those things, yep just get a healer or some mage buddy and make the orc follow ya while ya run arround to take as less dmg as possible while the mage burns that green piece of *** down or you will prolly end up dead yourself)

Also about the graphics, the surroundings are better then I can remember of my wow days, although not much, but the character graphics are just crap. After playing RoM it makes me think this game graphics were outdated or something.... RoM chars look really nice, but WAR... omg it's just not something you would expect of a game that has such a big company behind it... EA really has made too many sports games where ya just need those soccer guys to look a bit alike, because they didn't improve the character looks from their sports game and just put it in WAR....

Also most of the time you wear identical armors to everyone else of the same class...

Really lvl 1~8 armor pretty much all look the same
then lvl 9~17 ( I am only lvl 17 atm but all the armors have looked exactly the same since lvl 9 x.x only the epic one doesn't but eh hard to get duh..)

They told you could dye armor but like 80% of the armors I get so far since lvl 9 were not dyeable.

Anyway back to teamplay, there aint much stuff that you do with teams so far. Uhh we done 1 instance, but the rewards are not even worth it to trouble people, and well there are no pickup groups cuz there is no zone chat spam (which should be world chat instead cuz instance is in tier 4 map while the people of the lvl for it are in tier 2 map yay for spamming in tier 4 while they r in tier 2) So you have to rely on your guild, thats why its been working out well for now with the guild I'm in they just randomly invite anyone, so you kinda get a big piece of the order in 1 chat so you still can arrange SOME stuff. but well hope they change the chat system.

Further most important are the scenarios, those are like battlegrounds from wow, there are tons of different scenarios, every place you join a scenario can lead you to a different one. Here you have to fight for 15 min against the opposite alliance. There are usually goals, like capture the flag, hold the skull, capture the keeps, purify objects and more stuff like that. And well as always there are some complete morons who will screw it up no matter what, or the complete clueless people that for example after seeing the enemy take the skull (that you need to purify stones with so you have to get it back) run the opposite way till they find 3 or more enemies so they can die fast... Or the guys that take the skull before any of the players that know what to do with it, walk to the stones and sit there till the enemy comes kills em then takes the skull and purifies it instead of your side then goes "don't blame me it's my 1st time here" the heck ya running to get the skull for then without knowing what to do with it.

There are also still a bunch of nasty bugs arround, I been bounced by a squid that ran into me and exploded, then I flew right into a flag that is needed to be captured, got stuck in it, but did capture it, then I fell through the flag under the ground.... (ya have to be kidding me) but there under the ground was water, so I was swimming under the ground and could shoot anyone above me, I couldn't get out of there.... so I shot all those nasty destructions that were standing on top of me and they couldn't even see me.... (lol but the bug really sucks, still I had nothing else to do then shoot em from down there cuz I was stuck) And they couldn't capture it back because I was straight under it... ( even more lol)

Uhh other bug, respawning in a pole after you die (what idiot places a pole so close to a respawn spot)

Or disconnecting when you die and rez out of the instance...

Well it's still fresh so still some nasty bugs arround...

Anyway max lvl is 40 and renown (pvp rank is 40 too) I'm rank - 17 renown rank - 15 so far and this is how it's been so far for me pretty much.

Last edited by Snowflake on Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:46 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 5
IGN[Game NickName] : Prototype, Proto
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:25 am

Do you guys have any plans with this game?
Some friends of mine started to play the game and seem to like it.
They are playing the European version.

I was thinking of perhaps also playing it.
So that is why I wanted to see if there are more people here playing it now and what they think of it.

So:
Are there any people inhere playing the European version?
And what do they think about it?
Are there plans for forming a clan? I think my friends want to make one.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 8:39 am

uhh that long ass text just before this post, that's pretty much what I think of it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 10:23 am

Prototype wrote:
Do you guys have any plans with this game?
Some friends of mine started to play the game and seem to like it.
They are playing the European version.

I was thinking of perhaps also playing it.
So that is why I wanted to see if there are more people here playing it now and what they think of it.

So:
Are there any people inhere playing the European version?
And what do they think about it?
Are there plans for forming a clan? I think my friends want to make one.

answer is no lol most are still in rohan or moving with our lazy leader to RoM
Back to top Go down
Prototype
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 5
IGN[Game NickName] : Prototype, Proto
Registration date : 2008-07-07

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 3:10 pm

lol ... I am asking because I dont know lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 7:56 pm

well answer is no XD
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 02, 2008 10:28 am

I am currently playing Warhammer..... i think it best PVP i seen In VERY long time.... it very balanced with few favors to Chaos but are currently being fixed by the company.......

I am on Praag

I am loveing Warhammer, their alot of Unlockables both to change looks like trophies....... the unlockables are like achievments on Xbox 360. Their is also Public quests which JUST ROCK some people it like a instant RAID... for Loot bags that at end of map will be given that might be green which are uncommand or gold or purple for uber stuff...

But ya i am on Order Side got into top guild in the server for it and we been having alot of fun in PVP/PVE

Their actually doungens and such... that have quests right at entrance inside of the doungen so u dont have to run around looking for any around the world..... and O.o Doungens are usually just ...... HUGE Public Quests Chain... that u keep getting Public quest after Public quest as u go deeper into the doungen ;P which is pretty cool.....

the bosses/story/lore ARE ALL DETAILED and sweet the achievments will literaly i think take u over 1 year to unlock it all and find it.... their also many secrets around the world..... like u kill a unique boss u get a item and than try to find meaning of it... whcih u turn in and get a nice new title or a tome of tactic. or even a trophy which u can put on ur shoulders/belt

like Skulls hanging on ur shoulders, or a crystal necklace that a skull around ur neck ;P

The game is very interesting, best for PVP, best if ur tired of WoW, while WoW might be just TINY lil bit in PVE, WAR doesnt lack in PVE contant, THEIR SO many quests..... i run out of room alot of times, instead of just few BATTELGROUNDS.....this game HAS crap load XD and queing usually really fast ;)

Well all and all the game is great and i hope everyone tries it out ;)

I am on Praag server, order side, Lordofskulls and Silverslayer are my In-game tags.

Cya you all around ^_^
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 8:20 am

There is no real favors to Chaos except that on average we will have more players online 24h per day but at primetime it's 1:1 ratio on most servers.

Classes compared to mirror classes Order wins.

Order has more Crowd control stuff and perform far better in ranged dps, but in melee chaos will steamroll them.

Only problem i see orderwise is that the class distribution there is completly wacked off i've seen Scenarios with 8 Blaze wizards and other scenarios with ust as many witch hunters or engineers.

This also causes order to only join scenarios where they can have a slight advantage, most famous scenario for that is Tor anroc where they can always get
the scooring bauble first if they do the trick with a white lion and the knockbacks of order on that map are far superior.

Playing on KEP (Karak eight peaks) we managed to siege altdorf 3 days ago then the EU hosting/distributing company reset the siege cause they tought it was unfair :s

And yes there is plenty of PvE content However Scenarios totally destroy it cause almost no one does it anymore because exp and renown gain in scenarios are far superior to that of PvE contents like quests and PQ's.

The dungeons are nice and you have to actually earn influence throu PQ's to even enter the last boss rooms wich usually only allow 6 players.

The elitism in this game is really no problem as it is in WoW the gear is not far superior or etc alot of classes are very well balanced and the most hardcore guilds don't gain that much advantage over any other guild other then maybe holding a keep for longer or etc.
However once guilds get into their lvl when they can get their banner put up in the city for being top 10 guilds the elitism might start to grow a bit
but this is a huge scale pvp game and later when people have enough lvl 40's the combat is gonna be hard and require guilds to work together.

Currently have a Choosen lvl 32 rr31 and a Zealot lvl 20 rr20
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 03, 2008 11:55 am

The melee steamroll part is what makes destro side superior, melee always wins of range if they can tank 5 ranged classes same time and still kill 3 of them.

The classes on order are unbalanced, because developers screw up on the looks.
Dwarf Ironbreaker is the only order tank that looks like a tank, a swordmaster is a girly guy in a robe....
Well a lot of people don't like the looks of a dwarf, so they choose the far superior looking Chosen or Black Orc.
And even less people like the look of a Swordmaster, so Order ends up with half the ammount of tanks. And talking about orcs they are the only tank in game that can freeking heal themself by insane ammounts. Also tanks in this game are damn good compared to most games, because in this game you can't run from tanks in most cases. And the Order having more CC is bullshit too, Squig hunters, get aoe root, aoe slow, Sorceress get aoe root, Magus get aoe root, aoe knockback, Orc get knockback, root, slow, zealot get knockback, Desciple get bunch of slows, there are some other roots and slows too, just naming a few.

As for order counterpart classes being better, which ones?
Black orc = counterpart ? Ironbreaker = win for orc with their heal and superior dmg, only end game IB might get more CC but then again the looks of orc win more players over.
Chosen = counterpart Swordmaster well could call that even but chosen looks a lot lot lot more like a real tank and gets way more people.
Witch hunter = counterpart Witch elf = pretty even, on my WH I win mostly of the WE because I really hunt for them but if they would do the same for me it would be a fair battle.
Desciple of Khaine = Counterpart Warrior priest = win for DoK they get way more dps AS A FREEKING HEALER... can last way longer then a WP just because they kill faster, they can totally disable a target, then kill it while healing themselves, and buffing up making em able to tank 3 people while killing a 4th, now WP ain't bad either but DoK wins.
Archmage = Shaman = pretty even
Runepriest = Zealot = pretty even, not played runepriest, but killed, chased tons of zealots, and its a pesky class to kill with the ammount of insta heals they have, but thats just at lvl 25, RP look pretty much even.
Marauder = Counterpart??? it's probably white lion, but the looks of marauders win by far, making there be like 5 times as many marauders as white lions, and although the both classes would be pretty even and maybee WL would even have an adventage, there are simply way too few White Lions because the Elves look like a bunch of female guys And these 2 are damn good dmg dealers, they are not as squishy as Witch hunters or witch elves, but their dmg output is not much lower, and this is a big adventage for dstruction side having so many of those dd's.
Shadow Warrior = Squig herder, now to put it like this, SW dies from melee, so does Squig herder, but, in range the squig herder is superrior, just their looks, their way smaller, and harder to target, and they get a squig... the squig can add dmg from range too, while SW has nothing for the extra dmg output of a SH, they only get superior melee to them, but their melee sucks.... and the aoe root and aoe slow of an SH wins it of the bugged roots from SW so SH is way superior.
Engineer = Magus = hard to say for me they look pretty even both can put up a thing that shoots too, Engi does phys ranged dmg, which probably gives em an adventage over magus, but a big disadventage against melee, and the melee are in bigger ammounts on destro side. But they are pretty even, both die a lot, both do decent ranged dmg.
Bright Wizzard = Sorceress = pretty even, although BW seems overpowerd, they are not, there are just way many more BW. They both get CC, they both get damn high dmg, both mechanics work same way, so no as you say Order has adventage in ranged dps, absolutely not from their classes, only from the numbers of BW, but those guys get owned by witch elves really fast, and by marauders pretty fast, also tanks can just tank em and kill em off... so nope Order is in a disadventage without enough non squishy classes and especially without enough white lions and ironbreakers. Let alone the ammount of players total on each side. Having more players on your side total, helps a LOT in open world rvr, and helps a LOT in lvling up Cities etc. And why r there more players on the destro side, because, in tier 1 destro has so much adventage with having fat orcs lvl 11 kill 5 people all by themselves without going under half of their hp, that a lot of noobs reroll destro, and having 5 noob orcs is still a big adventage over having 3 decent other classes, because orc isn't a class that needs much skill, it's a really noob friendly class, because you have to charge, and even if you don't switch target according to the situation, you still disable it no matter how noob you are, because you just don't die fast enough... and even if you die it takes the other side A LOT of their dmg put on you so you absorb all that AP put into you instead of the other classes.
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 6:49 am

Skillwise Order is better but skills are only one factor in pvp and it's hard to compare classes cause they can be specced so differently and are played differently.

DoK and BO are very strong however they need backuphealers to fuel up for their skills or they won't get far.

BO is far superior then IB when it comes to dmg but IB can do pretty well in dps to however when it comes to tanking IB is the best in the game.

Choosen is actually worse then swordmaster in all aspects except dmg and hp, the swordmaster has better buffs/debuffs (they can freaking steal 25% of your stats wich is insane endgame where stats reach 700-800 if not more) except for 1-2 auras from choosen that can help alot in combination with other classes.

DoK is superior to Warriorpriest in all aspects except support where DoK does not perform all that well without a support healer to help him charge up.

Archmage and shamans are pretty equal it seems apart from shamans being able to dps slightly better but archmage being able to heal slightly better.

Runepriests and zealots seem very balanced however i find runepriest being incredibly hard to kill even with 2-3 people hittimg him compared to zealots.

Marauder is very strong and a devestating class to casters and are far better then whitelions in damage and survivability, don't know much about WL's but their pet's are incredibly anoying as a healer.

Shadow warrior currently is probebly the worst class in the game dunno about endgame but they don't look that good or efficient, they only have a few usefull skills nothing really good. Squig herders are a very underestimated class on destro side and very strong and i think they are slightly overpowered in higher lvls.

Engineers are a good class decent dps and very nice support skills, magus however in lower lvls atleast is pretty weak but become stronger at higher lvls with strong debuffs and decent dmg.

With elfs are stronger then Witch hunters but not as much as people claim i have seen them kill healers or sorcs just as fast as Witch elfs kill enemy squishies. Witch hunters will usually be in range of a choosen aura being debuffed and therefor looks like they are worse.

BW's are strong but they work very much like a sorceress only reason people think they are overpowered is cause they can charge combustion before combat (at the moment) and their dot spec is nasty other then that they are equal to eachother except sorc being slighly more aoe oriented i believe.

The balance part is a small issue in all the Pick up group scenarios, the winning on scenarios average atleast on my servers and a few others with high population to 40-60% wins and on our servers the average rate of healers in scenarios on destro side is 1-3 while order is 3-6.

Healers definetly make or break the battle even if groups are unbalanced or not and having to many healers is not good either.

Order might have alot of squishies but they do infact have more crowd control stuff to use then destro, Order knockbacks are 100 feet while destro are 30 feet except for zealots aoe from what i have seen. Also order has more classes with knockback
only class i have seen not use one is witch hunters.

Have killed over 7.5k people in RvR at the moment and almost all of the scenaros on my server are very equal battles but time from time each side will get steamrolled.

Most unbalanced is Destro looks however they should definelty rework some of the order classes.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:25 am

You gotta agree its very hard to balance two sides with totally different classes, most games have same classes on both faction , here its pretty different , there will be alot of QQ ,but balance will happen in time , its gonna be slow and little by little but balance will happen untill then just play and have fun , QQ wont do shit ;)

p.s. Im not accusing anyone here in crying , Im talking for the WAR community as a whole cause in the WAR forums theres alot crying xD
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 10:25 am

Most of classes in Order and Destro have a counterpart..... but at same time they will play Differently........... like Witch Elf and Witch Hunter.... one is duel wielding daggers other is a gun and a sword.......

O.o and stuff like that....... Bright Wizard is actully those lil bit more DPS than a Sorc.... ;P and stuff like that

If i have a healer.... i can easily go over 30 kills and over 100k of damge on my Bright Wizard.......

but everyone in my guild knows me as Kamkazi or "Meele Bright Wizard" because i made my build to be really strong in up close combat..

:P it kills DoK, Shamans, Witch Elf, Marauders. squig herders really quick.........

The only time i take long time to kill is Chosen/Orcs just because of their large amount of health X) so i need lil help in takeing them out... :P usually i just DOT em up as much as i can and than hit them up close
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 17, 2008 5:47 pm

BW outdps Sorc? tier 4 not anymore thats for sure.
Back to top Go down
Spectre
Captain
Captain
Spectre

Male
Number of posts : 295
IGN[Game NickName] : Tywien
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:07 pm

Chaos sounds horribly underpowered...

Tabletop their... insanely tough, mainly cause Chaos has no range, and limited range magic, hence their guys have to be able to take enough heat to close the range in time.

mmm I haven't gotten around to trying this *surprise* worth the time? I'll need to find some... if I do that is.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 20, 2008 9:45 pm

uhh? Chaos is ok, however the classes close to being overpowered on destro side are greenskins or dark elves. But both the sides are fairly even, just that destruction wins on the looks, I mean they got the best looking females, the best looking tanks and same time the most ugliest creeps too so if you go for the looks big chance you end up playing destruction side since order got only a few good looking classes.
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 4:10 pm

I play Bright Wizard as my main.. and in T4.... O.o AND i have crazy build and i am yet to see anyone around my level both BW/Sorc come even close to my DPS....

Either players dont know how to play Sorc that i faced... over 100s of them... O.o or i am just that good X)....

Trust me BW those better than a Sorc....But Sorc looks better.... ;P I think BW's Armor is shitty looking...... and just BRIGHT colors with a targert saying HERE I AM BW come and KILL me X)

Anyway the way i play my BW is O.o Grenade... :) I get RES run up to meele SPAM HIM my NO cooldown AOE... with Close Quarters/Explosive force/Knowladge... AND BOOM O.o u see their HEALTH go down quick expect for Orcs XD those assholes heal too fast...

But if i get close enough to group of Sorc/Shamans they DIE REALLY fast :) I LOVE IT... i did it alot of times where i raned inside group of sorc/shamans and they ignored me SPAMed OUT all my AP on my aoe..... in under 5 seconds either they where all dead or under 15% runing away which i chased and spamed AOE MORE and DIED X)
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 48
IGN[Game NickName] : Marsares
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 02, 2009 4:52 pm

Been setting up a new website for my guild, check it out: www.lostguard.com
Back to top Go down
Noiselessrope
Trooper
Trooper
Noiselessrope

Male
Number of posts : 25
IGN[Game NickName] : Conall
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 30, 2009 11:05 pm

When I played Warhammer online it was the best game i could of possibly play....they thought of a lot....but since i needed a new computer to actually pvp i quit. Otherwise being an Orc who spawned out of mushrooms with his Goblin cousins and fighting Trolls and throw up on you, after saying hello, is awesome. Putting peoples heads on pikes and showing off your kill and the glory of fighting is the best!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next