Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning

Go down 
+10
LordOfSkulls
Evocator
ash
Dias
Marsares
mina
Spectre
Shu
Kurupt
Sakuragi
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 48
IGN[Game NickName] : Marsares
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 04, 2008 4:38 am

I joined a High Elf only guild in WAR and then they told me they got some Guild Beta invites left, so they'll sent my details to Mythic today and hopefully within a few days I get the invite from them and I'll be playing WAR. Woohaah!
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 05, 2008 11:39 am

Any chance of Aetherius going into WAR? If not, I can get those that are interested in my new guild, although you'll have to play High Elf as it's specifically for that race. Drop me a note if you're interested, we got Closed Beta invites so there may be some left.
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 06, 2008 8:24 pm

i might. i wana play as a sword master so
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 4:23 am

If you're interested in joining, then apply at www.toranroc.com on the forums. Nubcake just joined us and he was one of the lucky ones (including myself) who got a closed beta guild invite, so he should be playing now.

Can't guarantee that you'll get one, we're having all kinds of issues with them and 80% of the EU guild is still waiting and the US guild got as many invites as they're allowed I think. If not, from 15th August you can download the Open Beta client, although they haven't announced yet when OB will launch (although I'd say it'd be early Sep probably).
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 6:39 am

yea i played 2h last night ... it's it's ownage xD ... too bad i gtg away for 1-2 weeks (leave on sunday) ... marsares the class u wanna play is kinda tough to play ... u need good strategies to stay alive , but it has great potential ... my class is pure awesomeness ... xD
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 08, 2008 10:55 pm

Costly game. I wonder if it's worth it. Whenever i think of warhammer, i associate it with figurine painting and dice rolling...
Anyone here with closed beta access can let me try it a little?
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 6:05 am

50$ + 15$ a month...

65$ = Cheap...

I mean ... i see so many people wasting ... 100$s in F2P in a week time and still gain nothing from it...

i mean exp scrolls and all that crap... and Item malls make the game very un even for people who dont have alot of money to spend...

I only play F2P mmos to pass the time till some good P2P comes out that worth my time... ;P Warhammer/AoC are only ones... that are worht my time... Aion will be too much like Lineage 2...

So i am defently gone try this game out ;)
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 8:38 am

$65? For me, a pre-order costs S$129.
Hence it's no laughing matter to just 'try' it out.
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 1:13 pm

this game is going to be boss

cant wait for open beta
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 5:55 am

Omg! The Warhammer beta client download shows 9.33GB on my torrent app!
:noes:

*Faints from horror*
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 10, 2008 7:28 am

the game gone be like 15-20GB... alot of PC games that are coming out are starting to be easily over 5GB to 10GB...

Diablo 3 i am expecting to be at least 15-20... ;) and u know since it MMOS they like to get bigger...
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:54 am

Yes, the client is 9Gig, but it's worth it. I'm in the closed beta with Nubcake and can't say a lot due to NDA, but it rocks. It seriously does. Best MMO I've played so far... with a long shot.
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:57 am

Marsares wrote:
Yes, the client is 9Gig, but it's worth it. I'm in the closed beta with Nubcake and can't say a lot due to NDA, but it rocks. It seriously does. Best MMO I've played so far... with a long shot.

i'm taking donkey years to dl it! my avg speed is only 11kb/sec on torrent app.
is there any ftp sources for the client?
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 3:59 am

Evocator wrote:
Marsares wrote:
I got a closed beta key of my own for the game! i found it in my email junkbox .^^

but i'm taking donkey years to dl the client! my avg speed is only 11kb/sec on torrent app.
is there any ftp sources for the client?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 12:27 pm

u should download the client from warhammer homepage ... but it's currently on maintenance ...
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:12 pm

-.- doh i found i got cb invite in my email as well.

guess i try it out since its cb and free.doubt i like it heh
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 4:55 pm

i bet u will like it :P ... awesome graphics and cool gameplay (although it's similar to WOW wich sucks ... i wish they would be more original on this matter) ...
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 12, 2008 5:23 pm

i kind of dislike wow...its for kids heh
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 13, 2008 3:30 pm

WoW not bad... xD i just find it boreing once i reach max level and their PVP is not very good it mostly just Zerg xD
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 2:14 am

Yo whoever got that closed beta key. can we share =) id love you forever
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 3:22 am

try download client first

it taking forever.....
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 14, 2008 1:20 pm

i am. it should be done by tonight or tmr monring =)

so once again if anyone has an account that wants to let me play cb id love you =)
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 12:38 pm

LordOfSkulls wrote:
the game gone be like 15-20GB... alot of PC games that are coming out are starting to be easily over 5GB to 10GB...

Diablo 3 i am expecting to be at least 15-20... ;) and u know since it MMOS they like to get bigger...

I doubt D3 will come close to 15-20gb it will probebly barly be around 8gb.
And from what i have heard so far D3 at it's current state is not so impressing, testers are complaining about it being to easy and lack of content.
alot of them say D2 is way better. but time will only tell.

Im pretty sure im gonna play WAR for now it has alot to offer and a very dedicated team of devs
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:42 pm

i just tested warhammer.

i just wish to say its good if u just started mmorpg.

combat system is way too simple...totally cannot make it.i will give this a miss :)
Back to top Go down
Anemone
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 127
IGN[Game NickName] : Amnon
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 9:19 pm

Ashura wrote:
i just tested warhammer.

i just wish to say its good if u just started mmorpg.

combat system is way too simple...totally cannot make it.i will give this a miss :)

WTB your beta account ^^.

Combat system is fairly straight forward yes but you can\'t really judge it untill your lvl 20+.
Alot of the skills are based on situations you will encounter.

Last edited by Anemone on Sat Aug 23, 2008 9:42 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning   Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warhammer Online: Age of Reckoning
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next