Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Guldweitz
Recruit
Recruit
Guldweitz

Male
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Guldweitz
Registration date : 2017-08-30

[FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application Empty
PostSubject: [FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application   [FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application Icon_minitimeWed Aug 30, 2017 4:23 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? Final Fantasy XIV

In-Game Name: Guldweitz Osternsyn

Class & Level: Samurai/DK 50

Official Game Forums Name:

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: Star Wars Galaxies, WoW, Star Wars: The Old Republic, LOTRO, Eve Online, City of Heroes/Villians, The Elder Scrolls Online, Dark Age of Camelot, Everquest 2, Age of Conan, others

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Yes, one previously on this server, Kingdom of Fiore

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Been looking for a new guild since my previous one disbanded without notice.  I enjoy having people to talk/play with while playing the game.  It makes me more invested in the game.  Looking for a friendly community to experience everything with.

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):  Just examining other players looking for a new guild and examined "Jenova's Witnesses" and figured I would look into the guild.

How often do you play weekly?:  If not at work I am usually playing, so quite often.  Daily at least.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting):  Experience with a number of games, MMO's and non MMO's.  Have 2 degree's aimed towards game production (Audio engineering and masters in game design and production)

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: Yes

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Yes I have a microphone and use it when circumstances require it.

Do you know what Discord is, and if yes, will you use it?  Yes I know what it is and is currently the main VoiP I use.
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use Discord in certain instances. Discord is free and doesn't require any download and it's browser based) 

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?  Actively participate.  I'm not big on posting on forums but I do read forums.

Optional Information

What kind of personality are you?  Extremely easy going.  Almost impossible to anger or to offend.  

Do you read or speak any other language?:  None really.  3 years of Spanish but can't remember any of it.

Anything else you would like us to know?:  Random useless info?  I play 12 instruments, always looking to learn new ones (mainly to get my hands on Erhu at the moment).  I love RPG's, I miss table top rpgs...no one to play with in a town of 800 people...
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

[FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: [FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application   [FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application Icon_minitimeMon Mar 26, 2018 4:18 pm

Come find us on Discord! There's always someone on to extend an invite :)
https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com

[FFXIV] Guldweitz's Application
Page 1 of 1