Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusFAQRegisterLog in
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.

Share | 

[FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joyworks
Recruit
Recruit

Female
Number of posts : 1
IGN[Game NickName] : Eilonwy Llyr
Registration date : 2013-09-10

PostSubject: [FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:46 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?: FF XIV

In-Game Name: Eilonwy Llyr

Class & Level: CNJ working toward WHM; Lv. 25

Official Game Forums Name: Eiralys

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: FFXIV is my first!

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): Nope

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: Mina invited me when I met her in game. She made Aetherius sound like a great community for players at all levels and so far it has been a great experience.

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): Mina Minari invited me in game.

How often do you play weekly?: 5 days a week, a few hours each day (more when I have a day off!)

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pvp excellence or crafting): I am really enjoying the gathering and crafting aspects of the game so I will definitely devote time to making things that our company needs. I also have a lot of enthusiasm!!!

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: Of course! That's what community is all about: helping each other out with advice, items, and anything else they might need.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?: Unfortunately, no. I am playing in PS3.

Do you know what RaidCall is, and if yes, will you use it?
(Note: Our guild will may require a player to use raidcall in certain instances):
I do know what it is, but unfortunately I can't use it as the software seems to be for PC and I have a MAC. I did tell Mina this when she invited me and she said it wasn't absolutely necessary.

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?: I love to participate ... lurkers are creepy ...

Optional Information

Do you have Skype? (if so please provide contact info): I do, but I don't use it that often.

What kind of personality are you?: I'm type B and C (community and creatively oriented ... at least, that's what my personality test said).

Do you read or speak any other language?: A little Spanish and American Sign Language

Anything else you would like us to know?: As this is my first experience in the MMO world, I was very nervous about joining a FC. I almost wasn't going to do it at all. But Mina was very welcoming and the group has been great so far! I was one of the people who had a hard time logging in, so my character is not as far as I'd like her to be, but I am willing to contribute once I have some items of value. I have place a couple things in the Company Chest, but most of my things are pretty low level right now. I hope I may find a place in this Free Company because I have been thoroughly enjoying your community!
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa

Male
Number of posts : 1710
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: [FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application   Tue Sep 10, 2013 9:40 am

It's a pleasure to have you with us Eilonwy, and welcome to the Aetherius Network community! :)

The Almighty Banana

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: [FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application   Tue Sep 10, 2013 12:12 pm

Welcome to Aetherius, I hope we can be what you hope us to be.
Don't be afraid to ask if you need help or anything else, there's always someone that can help ya out.

Mmos to play or test: ArcheAge - Black Desert - B&S - Wildstar - Everquest Next - Icarus
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council

Female
Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: [FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application   Tue Sep 10, 2013 1:12 pm

Welcome Eilonwy! I am so glad to have you join us and become part of this family. I hope you will be with us for many many many many years and more XD;

If you ever need any help or have any questions feel free to ask the guild we are always willing to help :)

When talking about Shu:
Chaofun wrote:
If you meet him, you'll think of him as of how I think of him, guaranteed. He's like the Jesus of MMO's.

What Shu suggests our members should do:
Ashura wrote:
i suggest as a last resort masturbate,or find rl girls to do it,or find rlguys to do it if u need any other suggestion try get the other members to suggest them.
Back to top Go down
http://aeth.darkbb.com
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: [FF XIV] Eilonwy Llyr's Application   Thu Sep 12, 2013 3:01 am

Glad to have you with us Eilonwy.