Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts

Go down 
+6
Shu
HereCumsThePain
Dias
Facade
Snow
Neoyoshi
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Katzyuke
Red Captain
Red Captain
Katzyuke

Male
Number of posts : 462
IGN[Game NickName] : Katzyuke
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2010-02-11

For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts   For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 1:57 am

ValKrice wrote:
How many of us here already pre-purchased? I already brought my Digital Deluxe Edition. Shall we post our ID here (in separate thread) without the last 4 numbers?

I only used one name in my entire gaming career
Back to top Go down
ValKrice
Commander
Commander
ValKrice

Male
Number of posts : 575
IGN[Game NickName] : Krice Valmont
Registration date : 2010-02-23

For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts   For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 9:59 am

Facade wrote:
The current client is 11GB but it was missing 2 races the full release is ment to be about 17gb and allow for 20+gb
It originally D/L'd at 2.5mb a sec (2500kb) was a very fast conection from arenanet

Is this the same link you download during last beta?

http://cloudfront.guildwars2.com/pVRS48PNCNhr0nlwfSIGf2jVkt4AhkjAVCp0IUp3ptvHlENECYbMWlJ49hwCn1J/Gw2.zip
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts   For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 11, 2012 12:46 pm

thier day seems a tuesday so... 6/26/12 game on gamer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts   For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

For those running into the 502 Gateway Error while linking accounts
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2