Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase Empty
PostSubject: Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase   Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 7:48 pm

Guild Wars 2 Collectors Addition and Pre-Purchase news.

Brace yourselves, Pre-Purchase is coming April 10th!

Source: https://buy.guildwars2.com/collectors-edition

I am really excited about this! but i can't help but have a couple concerns, one about the Pre-puchase that goes live on April 10th, because i am hoping it is for both versions of the game, because when you pre-purchase you get a bundle pack that includes beta weekend access and they have a head-start program, and I'm afraid they will be only giving this bundle out to Collectors edition pre-purchases. Which would really suck. XD because i only have enough to buy the normal game.

(Did NCsoft do that with Aion? - i can't remember if they limited those pre-purchase features to the CE's only)

My other concern is the fact that they are even rolling out the Pre-ordering this soon, i thought the game wasn't going to be ready until the end of this year, are they rushing it? or is Guild Wars 2 further in to the development/polish stage then has been fore-mentioned?

Ether way, it's great news, i just hope they make those pre-order bundles available to both versions of the game, because i really REALLY want to get in to beta! - more so then i did with Diablo 3. XDD

EDIT: Lol, never-mind, i should learn how to read... XD!

March 13, 2012 6:00 AM
Starting April 10, players can secure their Guild Wars 2 Limited Collector's Edition, Digital Edition, or Digital Deluxe copy by pre-purchasing the entire game at buy.guildwars2.com or at select retailers. Players who pre-purchase any edition will have guaranteed entry into all beta weekend events, three-day headstart access to the final game, and Hero's Band in-game item. Learn more about our pre-purchase program and our incredible Collector's Edition right here!

YATTA! Beta here i come, i mean, ...April 10th get here faster!

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase   Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 10:43 pm

About the concern of GW2 not being as ready

It was never mentioned when the release was going to be (other then that it would be 2012)
So the idea of it being released at the end of the year comes only from speculations and what not

The speculations were though, that NCSoft doesn't like to release in summer, thus it had either to be before or after summer

Also an actual launch date still hasn't been given, so in case the beta weekends show that there is something seriously wrong with the game they can still hold it or rush it depending on feedbacks
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase   Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase Icon_minitimeMon Mar 19, 2012 11:38 pm

Snow wrote:
About the concern of GW2 not being as ready

It was never mentioned when the release was going to be (other then that it would be 2012)
So the idea of it being released at the end of the year comes only from speculations and what not

The speculations were though, that NCSoft doesn't like to release in summer, thus it had either to be before or after summer

Also an actual launch date still hasn't been given, so in case the beta weekends show that there is something seriously wrong with the game they can still hold it or rush it depending on feedbacks

Yeah, i guess that's a good point, i mean it is NCsoft and ArenaNet, the game looks heavily polished from just the in-depth videos i've watched, i am just really happy they decided to stick with the same game engine from the original Guild Wars. I think that makes all the difference because they have some much experience with their engine.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase   Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Guild Wars 2 CE revealed Plus Pre-Purchase
Page 1 of 1