Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Impressions untill now

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hoolilol
Captain
Captain
Hoolilol

Male
Number of posts : 236
IGN[Game NickName] : Hoolilol
Current Status : Moody
Registration date : 2011-07-20

Impressions untill now Empty
PostSubject: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 4:19 pm

Hey guys , i was wondering what are your thoughts and impressions on SWTOR up untill now. Does it fulfill ur expectations or u got bored pretty quickly.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:18 pm

bit of each.lacking in community feel but yet its a game where u can log in and do something without a party.storywise it is a good game.community wise it is still lacking.more to me like a console game with mmo elements atm.fun but not sure will it last long term ^^,on the otherhand it is quite good for working adults cos it is not grinding at all heh

will still say game is for mid term unless bioware do something about it but not regretting buying it heh ^^
Back to top Go down
Hoolilol
Captain
Captain
Hoolilol

Male
Number of posts : 236
IGN[Game NickName] : Hoolilol
Current Status : Moody
Registration date : 2011-07-20

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeWed Jan 11, 2012 7:43 pm

I heard alot of people complain about the community 2. Mmo's that are recently coming out are neglecting the social aspect imo , which is one of the most important aspects of a mmorpg game.
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 4:20 pm

Shu wrote:
bit of each.lacking in community feel but yet its a game where u can log in and do something without a party.storywise it is a good game.community wise it is still lacking.more to me like a console game with mmo elements atm.fun but not sure will it last long term ^^,on the otherhand it is quite good for working adults cos it is not grinding at all heh

will still say game is for mid term unless bioware do something about it but not regretting buying it heh ^^

It's Bioware, they were only used to making single players games up to this point, so it is only natural that the over-all reception is not as good as people thought intentionally, although the game isn't terrible, but i agree it doesn't feel like it has the means to cater to social play styles. The game is just way to linear for a MMORPG.

You think one day an MMO developer will just give the players what they really want, the technology to make it just isn't there yet.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeWed Feb 01, 2012 5:49 pm

well if BW want the game to last they need to make the update that count.for now it is still going down.

end game content is bad atm,the storyline is good though.i am tempted to make another class char just to play the game further and enjoy the solo aspect heh
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 6:12 am

and fix that stupid freezing lag during loading screen.it stopping me from tabbing in and out of game client when i wanna go to my browser heh
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 8:10 am

Shu wrote:
and fix that stupid freezing lag during loading screen.it stopping me from tabbing in and out of game client when i wanna go to my browser heh

Strange I don't suffer this side effect at all.

Anyway, here's something that may interest SWTOR guild leaders. Click here to read it.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 10:53 am

nice.wish i was in usa then i go attend hehe

they trying to start a annual event for swtor i guess.

and ya evo,that lag is main thing that stopping me from logging on swtor more often atm heh
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 11:41 am

Perhaps u need a better connection? I use a basic fibre broadband plan, but deployed a high end router with CAT6 connection to my gaming rig. Had zero lag so far.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitimeThu Feb 02, 2012 12:30 pm

found out just its due to setting going back default as full screen and not full screen(windows) after i aply updates a few weeks back

doh i should have known heh.will log more often at noon time now then ^^

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Impressions untill now   Impressions untill now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Impressions untill now
Page 1 of 1