Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Alice: Madness Returns

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

Alice: Madness Returns Empty
PostSubject: Alice: Madness Returns   Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeSat Jun 11, 2011 11:37 pm

For those of you who remember American McGee's: Alice from over a decade ago, and happen
to be a fan; i am sure you are already keeping up with the latest hype in the next installment of this very twisted
and extremely mature vision of Alice in Wonderland, for those who do not; where the hell have you been??!

I just so happen to be a super core fan of the old fiction and poems by Lewis Carroll(Charles Lutwidge Dodgso), so if i start to
come off as a gooey fan-girl; it can't be helped, because this next Alice game is MotherF$@#ing AMAZING.

Release Date: June 14th 2011
Platforms: PC / XBOX 360/ PS3

EA Games Alive: Madness Returns Website
Alice: Madness Returns Art-of-alice-madness-returns

Alice: Madness Returns Alice-madness-returns

Alice: Madness Returns Alice-madness-returns-screens-march-2011_1299696733

Alice: Madness Returns Alice.madness.returns.052611-530px

Alice: Madness Returns Alice-madness-returns-screenshots

Alice: Madness Returns Alice-madness-returns-screenshots

Alice: Madness Returns Preview-Alice-Madness-Returns----Back-to-Wonderland

Madness Returns takes place eleven years after the events of its predecessor, the same amount of time between the two games' releases.
Alice was released from Rutledge's Insane Asylum at the end of the original game, and now lives in Victorian London under the care of a psychiatrist,
where the traumatic memories of her parents' deaths in a fire continue to haunt her.

Although she seemed stable for a decade, she now begins to experience previously repressed memories that indicate that the fire
which claimed her parents' lives (which in the original game was seen to have been caused by a cat knocking over an oil lamp near the fireplace)
may not have been as accidental as she remembered; these memories will take the form of retcons to the existing backstory.

However, the stress caused by regaining these lost memories has caused her hallucinations and internal struggle to increase in
severity, and she returns to Wonderland in hopes of security and comfort. Unfortunately, it has once again become warped by her growing
insanity, and she must save its residents - and herself - from the evil that is taking over Wonderland and also embarks on finding the true
cause of her family's mysterious deaths if she wishes to retain her precious sanity.

Back to top Go down
madryno
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
madryno

Male
Number of posts : 196
IGN[Game NickName] : madryno
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2009-11-03

PostSubject: Re: Alice: Madness Returns   Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 1:51 am

ya i been awaiting this. hopefully got time/energy to pick it up tmrw
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Alice: Madness Returns   Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitimeThu Jun 16, 2011 2:35 am

I've been playing the PC version and this game is VERY much worth the $50 price tag, considering that was the price for the collectors edition i feel like I've ripped EA games off somehow.

But the content is amazing, you'll spend hours upon hours in this game and you'll still be at the frinkin' beginning of the game, it's almost exhausting in a way,, but maybe that's because it's also a platform game, and in the true sense of it's name, this platform game is Haaaaaaaaaaard, even on the lowest difficulty setting you'll die a lot. :P

But all-in-all i don't foresee anyone being disappointed with this game.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Alice: Madness Returns   Alice: Madness Returns Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Alice: Madness Returns
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Announcements :: New Console & PC Games-
Jump to: