Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Empty
PostSubject: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:09 am

At EA's E3 press conference today, BioWare's Dr.
Greg Zeschuck showed off a Star Wars: The Old Republic trailer
comprised of scenes from the game's introductory cinematic. Luckily for
fans, the full "Return" cinematic was just posted on the game's official site.
The six-minute movie is full of action and should be on the must watch list of any Star Wars fan. Watch the video below, and keep an eye on ZAM throughout the week for more E3 news!
Back to top Go down
quilens
InGame Mods
InGame Mods
quilens

Male
Number of posts : 111
IGN[Game NickName] : John Crichton
Registration date : 2011-02-07

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 1:34 am

this links to the aldarran trailer me thinks

clint eastwood bounty hunter

me likey

now if we can only get a release date
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:08 am

It's only Day 1 of E3 trade show in Los Angeles and there are FAR TOO MANY video game trailers over the internet (hope my FB contacts don't get annoyed by my posts). The competition among video game developers and funding companies is really intense this year.

Personally, I try to avoid being carried away with any hype by only:

1)Enjoying the cinematic trailers (SWTOR, Assassin's Creed Revelations, Overstrike, etc)

2)Evaluating the game play trailers (Battlefield 3, Tomb Raider, Mass Effect 3, etc)

Sony's PSVita and conference speech was rather lackluster (who can blame them since last month?) today.

I'm looking forward to seeing Day 2 where Nintendo is introducing it's new console on. That company said it's hoping to target serious gamers instead of the casual crowd...will be truly interesting.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeTue Jun 07, 2011 8:45 am

haha ya.must test the game first beforehand.p2p or f2p heh

too many games coming so mustn't get suck into their trap in their trailer lol.

its funny how they come all together
Back to top Go down
ValKrice
Commander
Commander
ValKrice

Male
Number of posts : 575
IGN[Game NickName] : Krice Valmont
Registration date : 2010-02-23

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 1:34 am

quilens wrote:

clint eastwood bounty hunter

I think you mean the smuggler.
Back to top Go down
quilens
InGame Mods
InGame Mods
quilens

Male
Number of posts : 111
IGN[Game NickName] : John Crichton
Registration date : 2011-02-07

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 4:26 am

EA president
Frank Gibeau
says in interview that SWTOR is coming this year

but no concrete date still balancing issues considering the massive amount of content
on release

biggest problem i think is everyone will go lightsaber crazy and no troopers
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitimeWed Jun 08, 2011 5:18 am

i heard that what ran wrong with SWG last time.too many wanna be jedi knight haha

just hope they will balance the show this time ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!   Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Video:Star Wars The Old Republic E3 2011 Opening Cinematic Trailer [HD] Must see!
Page 1 of 1