Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Loong: The Power of the Dragon

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Loong: The Power of the Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:06 pm

We are proud to announce that Loong is ready to hit the shelves – so to speak.

The official launch is here! And instead of shelves,
we’ve got a quick and simple download link - a link to the most epic
free-to-play MMORPG out there.

Download the game now

If you’ve not registered yet, simply sign up on the official website

What makes Loong so great?

Instead of concentrating on one or two aspects of gameplay or visual effects, Loong has a whole range of them.

Like pets? - There are hundreds to choose from, each with their own unique skill sets and advancement options.

Into PvP? - Engage in open-world PvP spiced with daily PvP events, guild wars and rewards for being the best.

Or perhaps PvE? - Loong offers over a thousand quests,
long storyline chains that will take you from one area to the next and
an auto-path system that removes the frustration of finding your next
target.

There are also hundreds of titles, each with their own
special benefits, gorgeous fashion and armor sets, a crafting system
that allows you to create the best weapons in the game and a friend
system that rewards team play and loyalty.

from shu:saw this on my email today and did a brief check and its pretty good so i am posting it heh

Back to top Go down
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:37 pm

That random boss came out really randomly, just a big pop right after he cleared the wolves :o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 12:51 pm

i love all his coments on every mmorpg games he is funny some times ^^

btw great game look very good i recommen it ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitimeTue Feb 08, 2011 1:07 pm

maybe random boss is something to prevent botting heh.

anyway a decent mmo ^^
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitimeSun Feb 20, 2011 2:25 pm

This game has some interesting potential despite who it's being developed by, right now the Game's user interface and over-all text is extremely unorganized and theirs bugs every where.

Though it feels like the game should rightfully still be in a closed Alpha state, because it really feels that way with some of it's aspects; you will see other aspects of the game that might surprise you and may even impress you a little.

The game still needs work, and perhaps Gamigo just does not have the staffing they need to give it the proper polishing it needs, or maybe they have no intentions of replacing the awfully large and bold in-game text that looks like it was created in MS-paint with something that could be easier on the eyes and it would definitely clean up your game screen a lot.

Actual mechanics like collision detection and proper NPC functionality is another aspect of the games current state that makes it feel like an Alpha test, to click on most NPC'S you can't just click on the npc's model like you would in ANY other video game, here the cursor longitude and latitude is very sluggish, you'll find yourself actually clicking way above the NPCs's head or sometimes above the NPC's name, the NPC's do have Name plates that put up to the right hand side of your name plate but clicking on name plates in this game does not yield interaction like we are normally used to.

===Edit==============
I'd also like to point out that they seriously need to add collision detection with NPC's, right now the NPC's get crowded up and blanketed by other players due to the Auto-path system, and of course most of them just sit their not practicing self-awareness of anyone who just wants to click on that invisible area above the NPC.
===================
I think i gave this game more time then it deserved, but it's being marketed by Gamigo for Pete's sake, i don't think it would matter either way.

Sometimes i get the feeling that the general gaming audience is slowly becoming tolerant to this type of unfinished product presentation, or maybe Gamigo just does not know how to convey to the media market the difference between an on-going alpha test, and an open-beta, whatever it is, players do not seem to be reporting or siting issues as much as i think they should be.

I wouldn't recommend this game to anyone until they fix some of these issues with both visual and functional aspects of game-play, other-wise i fear this game will only briefly impress you with some of it's unique visual features, but in the end make you feel like a used-up prostitute for even spending more then four hours with it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Loong: The Power of the Dragon   Loong: The Power of the Dragon Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Loong: The Power of the Dragon
Page 1 of 1