Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

STGCC visit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

STGCC visit Empty
PostSubject: STGCC visit   STGCC visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 4:44 am

There was a recent rare three day otaku event in my country. Still ongoing as of this post but I decide to put up some pictures here for those who love Japanese anime, manga or video games. As for me, I'm not an otaku. So the photos are meant to justify a disappointing event that I paid to visit.

ps. After 10 years of business, IGN's beta features for registered members seem to be getting better. Love their game tracking feature. ^^
Back to top Go down
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

STGCC visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: STGCC visit   STGCC visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:46 am

If i knew it was anime-centric i would've visited. Saw it in the news on ch8 and they were talking about spiderman and marvel so i thought it's those western comic convention

DARN!
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

STGCC visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: STGCC visit   STGCC visit Icon_minitimeSun Dec 12, 2010 8:57 pm

Forseti wrote:
If i knew it was anime-centric i would've visited. Saw it in the news on ch8 and they were talking about spiderman and marvel so i thought it's those western comic convention

DARN!

Golden rule about Singapore television channels - especially news programme - believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. lmao

For me, I never watch local tv channels for last 8 years since internet tv was invented. Those who still do are either:
1) Born before 1965 - many likely still think the Earth is flat
2) Computer-phobic
3) Can't afford internet
4) Living in North Korea or somewhere similar (They are allowed to have TV. What they are allowed to watch is another matter)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

STGCC visit Empty
PostSubject: Re: STGCC visit   STGCC visit Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

STGCC visit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Entertainment :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: