Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle
Trooper
Trooper
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Male
Number of posts : 6
IGN[Game NickName] : Yohan
Registration date : 2010-10-09

Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Empty
PostSubject: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 10:47 pm

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from? FFXIV

In-Game Name:Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Class & Level: Lancer 10, Conjurer 4, Various DoL & DoH

Official Game Forums Name: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: DDO, LOTRO, Sigma Storm, Fallensword

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): DDO - Overlords of Darkness, Fallensword - The Nerd Herd

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: FFXIV, mature/competitive gaming, teamwork, etc...

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer):Googled FFXIV Linkshells, found others, like your description the best. Also considered Summitt. http://www.bluegartr.com/threads/99346-Gysahl-Summit

How often do you play weekly?:a few hours a day, most days, 5-7 per week.

What can you offer to the guild?: Mature, team focused play, when I understand the game better I usually have no problem helping newbies learn the ropes and let them know what pitfalls to avoid. Not really planning on ALT's right now to guide players at lower levels, but will see what the future holds regarding ALT's

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: That's the whole reason I join guilds. I like to give help, and if I can get a little along the way, even better.

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone? Yes, Triton AX Pro, 5.1 Surround Headset with built in Mic

Do you know what Ventrilo is, and if yes, will you use it? Have it downloaded, have not used it. I am very familiar with TeamSpeak. I can't imagine not have Voice Chat in MMO's
(Note: Our guild will require you to use ventrilo during wars)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate? Participate when able. More of a lurker...I guess.

Optional Information

Do you have MSN? (if so please provide contact info): No, I don't enjoy IM'ing, etc...

What kind of personality are you? 1.) Team Focused, 2.) Minimize Tensions when necessary, 3.) Been told I got jokes, 4.) I am known to be impatient when I am pursuing a specific goal or task, 5.) focused on efficiency, 6.) In the end I don't get stressed out, even when others bring drama. I usually distance myself from drama and immature gamers, 7) I guess I could give you a Meyers-Brigg but hopefully this is enough to start with.

Do you read or speak any other language?: I took 3 semesters of Spanish in college, but I don't use it very often, so I would not be considered fluent.

Anything else you would like us to know?: I am ready to play, this will be the first MMO I am paying a subscription for and I intend to make it to end game content and become one of the early experts at this game.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 12:22 am

welcome

like ur application ^^ and love mature age :)

hope u enjoy being with us and being a part of the community
Back to top Go down
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle
Trooper
Trooper
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:16 am

Thanks Shu,

What is the next step I should be taking to join the FFXIV LinkShell 'Dawn'. At least I am assuming that is the name of it.

Do I need an invite to the LinkShell from an 'in-game' player?

I just logged for the night (kinda late for me).

See you around.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:27 am

i try pm u but no reply.

my ign is Iori Yagami

u can also go log on vent to find us
Back to top Go down
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle
Trooper
Trooper
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:04 pm

thanksm i tried to send u a tell back asking who you were, it said message could not be sent because player could not be found. guess i need to learn the chat box better.

Is there alog=in/password for the ventrilo?
Back to top Go down
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle
Trooper
Trooper
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 2:14 pm

nvmd, just found the server thread. I got myself set-up now. I didn't see a way to change my 'room' in Ventrilo. Oh well, I am sure it can do everything TeamSpeak can do. Might just take awhile to figure it out.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:12 pm

Welcome Yohan

in vent you just double click on the room you want to go to hehe
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle
Trooper
Trooper
Yohan Vonwolfswinkle

Male

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeSun Oct 10, 2010 4:58 pm

ahhh, double click, I'm used to TeamSpeak, lot's of R.Click features, etc...I got a little figured out. Changed to correct Input device structure. Was able to hear most people talking when I was in the room, however, Shu was very quiet/low volume. Tried to find an option for raising an individuals dB level, didn't find it. Oh well, I guess their is a learning curve of some sort.

Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:22 am

you can right click on someone, then go to miscelanious, special effects, select the volume option, press on add, and put shu on 800% volume XD
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeMon Oct 11, 2010 8:40 am

Welcome Yohan thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitimeTue Oct 12, 2010 10:13 am

Snow wrote:
you can right click on someone, then go to miscelanious, special effects, select the volume option, press on add, and put shu on 800% volume XD

I wish I can have him in 1600% suicide
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application   Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Yohan Vonwolfswinkle - LS Application
Page 1 of 1