Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Sub Forum aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com in effect from now

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Sub Forum aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com in effect from now Empty
PostSubject: Sub Forum aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com in effect from now   Sub Forum aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com in effect from now Icon_minitimeFri Oct 01, 2010 5:13 pm

to encourge those who is lazy and new to community to register there the beta forum section here in main forum will be locked and moved in archives.

right now i will be relax in the sense u are not enforce to register in sub forum if u are already in the linkshell dawn in game.since LS is more of a channel to talk and operate instead of a real guild.

but everyone who is a member will be expected to join the sub forum once the company feature is in game.so i suggest joining now to take part in strictly ffxiv related topics there.

all other thread unrelated to ffxiv should be kept in main forum.

we are still forever based here so i still expect new members to register both site heh ^^

its a bit troublesome i know.for that i am sorry :)

sub forum link
aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com

will be keeping the public section open but strictly restricted to technical issue or ffxiv related news,do not post guild matters there or u will get a warning heh

however all can be discuss here if u wish to share something with our main community
https://aeth.darkbb.com/new-mmorpgs-f43/final-fantasy-xiv-online-eorzea-introduction-t2821-75.htm

Back to top Go down

Sub Forum aetheriusnetwork.lefora.com in effect from now
Page 1 of 1