Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

FFXIV - Skye Asako App

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Rozen
Recruit
Recruit
Rozen

Male
Number of posts : 2
IGN[Game NickName] : Skye Asako
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2010-09-26

FFXIV - Skye Asako App Empty
PostSubject: FFXIV - Skye Asako App   FFXIV - Skye Asako App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 3:22 am

Personal Information

Game Information

What Game Are you Joining our guild from?: FFXIV

In-Game Name: Skye Asako

Class & Level: Level 14 with Miner Rank 10, Botanist Rank 10 and all crafting classes between 8 and 1

Official Game Forums Name: Rozen

Gaming Experience in which mmorpg: WoW, Fiesta, Runescape, multiple other F2P MMOs and a little bit of FFXI

Have you been in any other guilds previously? (If yes, which ones?): none of any real value in WoW

Reason for interest in our Guild and, what do you expect from joining Aetherius: To have people to hang out with and chat with on vent and ingame

How did you hear about us? (If someone referred you please name the referrer): FFXIVCore

How often do you play weekly?: every day unless i have nothing to do ingame and dont feel like farming materials, making items, etc.

What can you offer to the guild? (Note: it can be anything ranging from skills such as graphic design, making videos, programming, etc. to in-game pve excellence or crafting): obviously every crafting discipline and gathering discipline and later all other disciplines starting with Marauder

Are you willing to contribute to the guild?: of course

Technical Information

Do you have and use a Microphone?: yes

Do you know what Ventrilo is, and if yes, will you use it?: yes and yes mostly after ive gotten used to everyone
(Note: Our guild will require you to use ventrilo to at least listen in to commands)

Do you prefer to lurk on forums, or actively participate?: for forums i lurk mostly might pop in every once in a while

Optional Information (can skip)

Do you have MSN? (if so please provide contact info): i did but MSN removed all my contacts so i dont use it anymore

What kind of personality are you?: shy-ish till i get to know people then really outgoing

Do you read or speak any other language?: im learning Japanese

Anything else you would like us to know?:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV - Skye Asako App   FFXIV - Skye Asako App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 4:31 am

welcome :) remem to check out our vent thread and log on vent to get in the guild.

^^
Back to top Go down
rawrx
Captain
Captain
rawrx

Male
Number of posts : 240
IGN[Game NickName] : Roxelis Equinoux
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2010-09-13

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV - Skye Asako App   FFXIV - Skye Asako App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 5:07 am

welcome xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/musica9090
Rozen
Recruit
Recruit
Rozen

Male
Number of posts : 2
IGN[Game NickName] : Skye Asako
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2010-09-26

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV - Skye Asako App   FFXIV - Skye Asako App Icon_minitimeSun Sep 26, 2010 1:53 pm

thanks oops
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FFXIV - Skye Asako App   FFXIV - Skye Asako App Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FFXIV - Skye Asako App
Page 1 of 1