Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

hi all

Go down 
+5
Regalis
Snow
Darkender
KingHarry
Shu
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

hi all Empty
PostSubject: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSat Jun 19, 2010 10:48 am

setting up apb section at moe request.

need what extra section i will make later on when i see more activity here :)

hope u guys enjoy apb ^^

and post more screenshot in the game and show us :)
Back to top Go down
KingHarry
Trooper
Trooper
KingHarry

Male
Number of posts : 15
IGN[Game NickName] : KingHarry
Registration date : 2009-02-26

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 8:23 am

tried out this game for about 5 hrs. it's like an exact clone of gta, but online. in the beta, no one can quit any mission, which brings me to farming ppl to lvl up fast. there's this one mission where the robbers have to capture a point, but there's no time limit. so the robbers just camp on the roofs while the cops try to take it, leading to just plain slaughter.

btw it's p2p once the game is out. if ur a huge gta fan, i'd say get it, otherwise no.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 4:30 pm

KingHarry wrote:
tried out this game for about 5 hrs. it's like an exact clone of gta, but online. in the beta, no one can quit any mission, which brings me to farming ppl to lvl up fast. there's this one mission where the robbers have to capture a point, but there's no time limit. so the robbers just camp on the roofs while the cops try to take it, leading to just plain slaughter.

btw it's p2p once the game is out. if ur a huge gta fan, i'd say get it, otherwise no.

it has the GTA gameplay, but nothing to do with it, removing the basic open city steal cars, its 100% different, if you only played 5 hours i doubt you can recomend people to buy it or not since your dont really have experience ^^.
Back to top Go down
KingHarry
Trooper
Trooper
KingHarry

Male
Number of posts : 15
IGN[Game NickName] : KingHarry
Registration date : 2009-02-26

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSun Jun 20, 2010 10:36 pm

5 hrs is more than enough for this game. i coulda played more, but it got so repetitive. sure u can join different gangs and such, but it doesn't make a huge difference in the gameplay. ur still doing the same repetitive missions (capture point, bring item to another point, kill a target, am i forgetting something else? w/e). lvling up just unlocks new guns. oh did i mention the lvling abuse cuz u can't quit missions atm? and what did u mean "removing the basic open city steal cars"? u pick a certain "district", which is not really big at all if u steal a car. and don't get me started with the gta style driving/physics....good thing beta is over, we'll see how well this game sells soon.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 1:40 am

KingHarry wrote:
5 hrs is more than enough for this game. i coulda played more, but it got so repetitive. sure u can join different gangs and such, but it doesn't make a huge difference in the gameplay. ur still doing the same repetitive missions (capture point, bring item to another point, kill a target, am i forgetting something else? w/e). lvling up just unlocks new guns. oh did i mention the lvling abuse cuz u can't quit missions atm? and what did u mean "removing the basic open city steal cars"? u pick a certain "district", which is not really big at all if u steal a car. and don't get me started with the gta style driving/physics....good thing beta is over, we'll see how well this game sells soon.

its as repetitive as any other game can be, what do u do in a normal shooter like battlefield, or combat arms? shoot people here, shoot people there.
What do you do in any Mmorpg during the 5 first hours, kill this mob, kill this other mob, kill that mob....

and its not repetitive cuz every mission is in a different place, and every mission you get different adversaries that will do different things, so that changes your gameplay experience a lot every time, even if u get the exact same mission 20 times in a row, its gonna be different depending who ur playing with, and against.

And lvling unlocks guns, upgrades, weapon upgrades, cars, clothes, symbols, equipment, character slots, and a couple of things im probably forgetting.

And about the missions, so you want to be able to quit a mission while ur doing it? how gay can that be? thats a ragequitter move right there, if you dont want to do it either log out like a pussy, or go drive arround, they will never put something like that, because that way if ur loosing you just quit it, makes no sense...

And this shows me 2 things about you, you probly havnt played GTA, and you played this game for less than the 5 hours your telling me, because for you to say the 2 games have the same physics is full of fail, because the physics are completely different, like galaxys appart, and like i sayd the only thing that it has in common with GTA, is open world-district and that you can get into cars, the rest is all different.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:12 am

think apb either make ppl love it or leave it.but i think it is a good mmo in the sense its the first shooter/car/rpg style mmo style that is successful.

the previous mmo that tries racing or shoot as main feature all fails
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 5:13 am

racing o_0?
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Regalis
Commander
Commander
Regalis

Male
Number of posts : 1438
IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-11

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:21 am

I love Shu's koreanness hi all 966696

Go play GTA2. It's free and gives you a pretty good idea as to what APB, and the "racing" aspect, is like! hi all 529338
Back to top Go down
http://www.cebt-tribe.com
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 8:52 am

Regalis wrote:

Go play GTA2. It's free and gives you a pretty good idea as to what APB, and the "racing" aspect, is like! hi all 529338

GTA2 has nothing to do with APB o.o, and theres no racing in APB, you guys make some weird ars comparisons between games X_x hi all 497597
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:00 pm

Racing districts will be added in the future , so will Chaos ( Open world PvP ) , DJ battle districts , Theres a lot to do with the game and its nothing like GTA , Physics wise this is far more advanced and the shooting is better. Not only that but as far as how many have been on the beta , once they added the extra 5 hours for KTTC , there was 15 financial , 13 waterfront all full with 80 players each and 5 social with 180-200 in each , About 2000+ Players were on the NA2 server i was on already showing that NA1 was crowded twice as it as (if you seek amy) lol. There's gonna be ALOT of people playing this , its something they always wanted.
Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeMon Jun 21, 2010 6:03 pm

Regalis wrote:

Reggy i know your slow buddy hi all 462250 but GTA 2 is fucking Birds-eye view 2D 90's game LOL at least say "go play GTA 4" baby :P
Back to top Go down
arakay
Captain
Captain
arakay

Male
Number of posts : 101
IGN[Game NickName] : Arakay
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-08-25

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeFri Jun 25, 2010 6:14 pm

Darkender wrote:
KingHarry wrote:

its as repetitive as any other game can be, what do u do in a normal shooter like battlefield, or combat arms? shoot people here, shoot people there.
What do you do in any Mmorpg during the 5 first hours, kill this mob, kill this other mob, kill that mob....

and its not repetitive cuz every mission is in a different place, and every mission you get different adversaries that will do different things, so that changes your gameplay experience a lot every time, even if u get the exact same mission 20 times in a row, its gonna be different depending who ur playing with, and against.

And lvling unlocks guns, upgrades, weapon upgrades, cars, clothes, symbols, equipment, character slots, and a couple of things im probably forgetting.

And about the missions, so you want to be able to quit a mission while ur doing it? how gay can that be? thats a ragequitter move right there, if you dont want to do it either log out like a pussy, or go drive arround, they will never put something like that, because that way if ur loosing you just quit it, makes no sense...

And this shows me 2 things about you, you probly havnt played GTA, and you played this game for less than the 5 hours your telling me, because for you to say the 2 games have the same physics is full of fail, because the physics are completely different, like galaxys appart, and like i sayd the only thing that it has in common with GTA, is open world-district and that you can get into cars, the rest is all different.

i sir 100% agree with this i didnt play GTA either so lol hi all 521936
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male
Number of posts : 79
IGN[Game NickName] : Cross
Registration date : 2010-02-24

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:15 pm

LOL! so you finally set up an APB thread? after all that APB shouting i did back in BoI

oh btw shu, im playing APB till FFXIV comes out, already high rating, high thread. and i got enough rtw points to play for 3 months free... all from selling tattoos and themes. i love this game

and yes, it's very, very darn addicting. it's not about the missions, it's not about the physics, it's not about the qq, complaint. or whatever

it's all about HAVING FUN
shoot those people, car chases, shootout in the middle of the street, sniper duels, magnum! car explosion!

oh the in game costumization is probably the best i've ever seen, really
you can make your own decals, and paste it ANYWHERE, tattoos, shirts, goggles, jacket, boots, socks even.
or vehicles

you can also make your own theme music, or sell one

and the face/ body costumization.... damn amazing. really

well. im back to shooting up bad guys. if you dont like it. dont play it. but for now. im stuck with it. and im having way too much fun with it
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 6:17 pm

oh and there's a solution to almost everything. rooftop camping? not a problem. enemy clumping out? not a problem, car chasing? not a problem.

all you need is just the right weapon, some skills, strategy, positioning. and the right attitude
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeWed Jul 07, 2010 8:58 pm

haha i set up so some of u apb addict can share some stuff heh.

ya will see u when ffxiv is out.u can play 2 mmo anyway if u feel apb is good as well :)

like for me i plan to try tera or b&s when they are out for pvp mmo also beside staying long term in ffxiv
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 12:16 am

oh i wanna try tera, but they said it's a total grindfest
Back to top Go down
arakay
Captain
Captain
arakay

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 2:53 am

micheille wrote:
oh i wanna try tera, but they said it's a total grindfest

go there forums or website and actully look and see they said its going to be a questing game ive played alpha testing/beta or focus group testing w/e you wanna call it its not a grindfest and any1 who tells you otherwise is just dumb
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 1:29 pm

how is it compared to... say... aion?
Back to top Go down
arakay
Captain
Captain
arakay

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeThu Jul 08, 2010 3:31 pm

micheille wrote:
how is it compared to... say... aion?
questing ? take wow questing? make it harder to reach max in tera you will actively quest 1~60
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 3:32 am

wow questing is too easymode. but it's fun, engaging. full of storylines and interesting stuff. i think that's what makes them works anyway

however, if said quest in tera is...

1. kill 20 rats
2. kill 30 rats
3. kill 20 mouse
4. kill 40 cows
5. kill 20 mutant rats
6. go to the other side of the world for crap exp to new npc quest
7. kill 80 rats

i still call that mass grindfest. just like aion. especially when you have to finish 50 quests just to get a single level
Back to top Go down
arakay
Captain
Captain
arakay

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 4:56 pm

micheille wrote:
wow questing is too easymode. but it's fun, engaging. full of storylines and interesting stuff. i think that's what makes them works anyway

however, if said quest in tera is...

1. kill 20 rats
2. kill 30 rats
3. kill 20 mouse
4. kill 40 cows
5. kill 20 mutant rats
6. go to the other side of the world for crap exp to new npc quest
7. kill 80 rats

i still call that mass grindfest. just like aion. especially when you have to finish 50 quests just to get a single level
this was brought up in the FGT that i was in and they said there going to change it , the difference between this and aion is the combat system it isnt boring as heck and the quests in this game arent easy mode either so , this game is barely even Closed beta status so dont shove it away just yet because of the way quests or made alot of things are going to get changed and fixed, and it doesnt even take 50-100 quests to get a lvl lol, questing in this game will be the fastest way to level so
Back to top Go down
micheille
Veteran
Veteran
micheille

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:09 pm

i hope you're right. i dont want this to be another aion, lineage, or those crazy stupid grindfest/ repetitive games. cause this game's combat actually has potential to be one of the best games for me. just the combat tho. other than that it kinda lost to swtor/ ffxiv. speaking of which... ffxiv is going to come out at sept, right?

oh well, im just playing apb every single day
Back to top Go down
arakay
Captain
Captain
arakay

Male

hi all Empty
PostSubject: Re: hi all   hi all Icon_minitimeSat Jul 10, 2010 7:58 pm

micheille wrote:
i hope you're right. i dont want this to be another aion, lineage, or those crazy stupid grindfest/ repetitive games. cause this game's combat actually has potential to be one of the best games for me. just the combat tho. other than that it kinda lost to swtor/ ffxiv. speaking of which... ffxiv is going to come out at sept, right?

oh well, im just playing apb every single day
trust me i am the company said itself this will not be a grinder game ;p
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02