Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Sanctum SG75 Thief~

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seffar
Anonymous

Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Empty
PostSubject: Sanctum SG75 Thief~   Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:32 am

The member of the guild Sanctum named DF_Amaterasu has stolen SG75 "Hades Blade" from a shared run of Giza Pyramid. I have people and pictures to prove this. Read the text in the chat carefully or talk to any of those people in that party. He is a thief.
-Seffar (75 Heretic of Bandits)
Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Sg_thi13Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Sg_thi12
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sanctum SG75 Thief~   Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Icon_minitimeSat May 29, 2010 12:02 pm

will check the pictures and ask him for any rebutt and get back on this case to u.

right now i typing from my work office on 56 kps modem so i cant even see the pictures right ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Sanctum SG75 Thief~   Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Icon_minitimeSun May 30, 2010 12:04 am

k i back home now

ur image is very messy.cant even see he is in ur pt in top picture which defeat the purpose of that screenshot.and i cant make sense of what u guys were saying.beside debate about what loot arrangement which in top picture only 1 member say ok.

nevertheless i will ask Sevensins who is leader in boi to take a look into this matter

i will suggest from now onwards all loot when non guild pt be ffa safer.less fight
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sanctum SG75 Thief~   Sanctum SG75 Thief~ Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sanctum SG75 Thief~
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Battle of Immortals :: Battle of Immortals (Public)-
Jump to: