Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops Empty
PostSubject: Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops   Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 2:23 am

http://www.ffxivcore.com/topic/5666-famitsucom-alpha-report-limsa-lominsa-and-shops/

broken keyboard atm, so can't paste it here. clicky linky instead
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops   Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops Icon_minitimeMon Apr 26, 2010 3:24 am

hehe i think we should not pick marine city as our base.the surrounding a bit bland till we start having sea battles hehe.or maybe its just alpha.

looking forward to see forest aka magic city or desert city in game
Back to top Go down
Mooga
Veteran
Veteran
Mooga

Male
Number of posts : 52
IGN[Game NickName] : Mooga
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2010-02-05

PostSubject: Re: Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops   Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops Icon_minitimeFri May 07, 2010 12:22 pm

Shu wrote:
hehe i think we should not pick marine city as our base.the surrounding a bit bland till we start having sea battles hehe.or maybe its just alpha.

looking forward to see forest aka magic city or desert city in game

I can tell you I'm following my friend streams and he said, that they are only giving lima right now has an option, and people are starting to ask for the others! XD Cause its right now all the same thing. :P

But has they said on the forums they will be changing the city alot especialhy the background, and lightning. I'm sure it will be kind of a Jueno style they are trying to get. Donnu cause many stuff there especialhy stairs and hall ways look like Jueno.

Oh btw I think there will be specific Job trainers in each town has Fisher guild and Musketeer Guild is on Lima and I would say the rest are in other cities. :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops   Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Famitsu.com alpha report: Limsa Lominsa and shops
Page 1 of 1