Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

What are you currently watching?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

What are you currently watching? Empty
PostSubject: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:49 pm

I'm starting a discussion thread about the episode of the series you're watching. Basically, if you watch an episode and want to talk about it, post in this section. Try to just post once a day about what you've watched. Meaning, wait till the end of the day to post incase you don't watch all the series all at once. Just please hide possible spoilers using the spoiler tags by clicking on the "Others" button. Example:
Spoiler:

Anyway, i'll start it off with examples.

Kimi ni Todoki 17 - This was a pretty entertaining episode. They don't show Pin often, and I expected his place to look like that. The last scene was really good
Spoiler:

Ladies vs Butlers! 5 - Jesus christ, this show has got to be borderline hentai or something lol. I find it pretty amusing, but ridiculous amount of fan service. It's nice this episode gave more of an insight on the past of some of the characters.
Spoiler:

Baka to Test to Shoukanju 5 - Akihisa shows his better side in this episode. I laughed quite a bit at the rock paper scissors skit. The Gundam Seed reference was funny too. I'm really starting to wonder if he has some secret powers, or is just a full blown idiot.
Spoiler:

Since Aika is down for now, i'm taking this opportunity to catch up on anime. I'll edit my post if I end up watching anything new today.

Last edited by Kazuki on Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:26 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 11:51 pm

Baka to Test to Shoukanju Complete - Bah, just glad this will be continued with a second season. It was fairly enjoyable though.

Kimi ni Todoke Complete - Noooooooooooooooo! I need a second season!
Spoiler:
It was still a good series.

Durarara 12 - A lot of questions answered again, and more open up. I'm glad this has like 14 more eps.

Hanasakeru Seishounen Complete - This was a pretty decent story. It lost my interest sometimes, but got it back within 1-2 episodes each time.

Nodame Cantabile Finale Complete - Arghh -.- This season makes me rage. I hate the director, he can't recreate the magic of season 1. Lack of romance was really frustrating too. Even when there were "romantic moments", director failed to give that feeling off adequately.

Ladies vs Butlers Complete - Eh, crappy ending, maybe second season?

Katanagatari 3 - I'm liking this anime so far. Although, I wish he handled the chick in this episode differently.
Spoiler:

Fairy Tail 24 - Need moar Natsu ass kicking. Although, I'm glad I finally found out the back story about the girl in natsu's past.

Eden of the East Movie I - I enjoyed this quite a bit. I would have preferred more romance, but it was still fairly entertaining.

Angel Beats 1 - Wow, this one has nice art and a pretty interesting beginning.

B Gata H Kei 1 - Pretty funny first episode. I'm going to keep watching this to see what else happens.

Ichiban Ushiro no Daimaou 1 - OP "Demon lord", a lot of ripped clothing, harem in the making, and lots of magic; need I say more? lol this first episode was pretty whacky, but enjoyable.

Kaichou wa Maid-sama 1 - Oh man, that was a good first episode. I was definitely looking forward to this series. I'm hoping it will continue to not disappoint.

To Love-ru OVA 6 - I hope I finally finished this series. It wasn't that great to begin with, just jam packed full of fan service and ecchi.

Arakawa Under the Bridge 1 - This series has a weird feeling like Bakemonogatari. It is so awkward, yet refreshing.

Mayoi Neko Overrun! 1 - Yaaa hot neko fan service action. So many ecchi/fanservice series this line up.

Hakuouki Shinsengumi Kitan 1 - This is a more serious series that is hopefully mixed with some romance.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:35 pm

Omamori Himari 6-12 - I dropped this series for awhile due to other anime being more interesting and Aika. It actually ended better than I expected. I can only hope there will be a second season.
Back to top Go down
Darkender
Commander
Commander
Darkender

Male
Number of posts : 621
IGN[Game NickName] : Darkender
Registration date : 2010-01-31

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 7:49 pm

seriously, do u watch something not gay?, i dont see not even 1 action/ninja anime in there lol O.o thats wrong
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 8:03 pm

Because you're a blind noob and don't know what genre all the anime is up there like Fairy Tail, Hakuouki, Angel Beats, and Katanagatari. Stick to the topic.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Demon Soul
Demon Soul
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 353
IGN[Game NickName] : Lilith
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 12:49 pm

Im not watching any atm but i just finished 3, Xenosaga The Animation, Polyphonica and Polyphonica Crimson S =O, nice stories and the female heroines rocks XD, if someone wants details about them ask me :P, im lazy atm to writte a summary for the 3 XD
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 2:16 pm

B Gata H Kei 2 - This came out pretty late last night. There's always the obligatory swim suit episode in these kind of series. They did manage to add a nice touch to the series in this episode.
Spoiler:

Summer Wars - This actually surprised me quite a bit. Snipe recommended it to me some time ago, and I was really bored. I watched it in 1080p full screen for maximum quality. It's a really interesting story with a nice romance theme along with it. The movie is around 2 hours long, and it's like 4 GBs... lol

@Lilith I watched the first Polyphonica series, and it was pretty bland. I also made the mistake of watching it for the romance, which it had virtually none of lol.
Back to top Go down
Lilith
Demon Soul
Demon Soul
Lilith

Female
Number of posts : 353
IGN[Game NickName] : Lilith
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-04-19

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitimeFri Apr 09, 2010 8:54 pm

Kazuki wrote:

@Lilith I watched the first Polyphonica series, and it was pretty bland. I also made the mistake of watching it for the romance, which it had virtually none of lol.

The second one is actually better than the first, and if u look for a romantic story then u better watch other, cuz it is mostly as Shakugan No Shana, none of those girls will admit they love the guy XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What are you currently watching?   What are you currently watching? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

What are you currently watching?
Page 1 of 1