Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)

Go down 
+5
Melvin
sianx
XinAn
Shu
Laifun
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Laifun
Veteran
Veteran
Laifun

Male
Number of posts : 47
IGN[Game NickName] : SkyAngel
Registration date : 2008-04-22

Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Empty
PostSubject: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeTue Apr 22, 2008 11:59 pm

Fiesta Online

Not really that new but it has been out for about a year. IMO this is the best MMORPG I have played in terms of a nice community. The graphics aren't bad too. I'm currently a level 65 Paladin ^-^ It is currently in open beta but it has all functionality already pretty much. Just a few things here and there that need fixing and updated compared to the Japanese/Korean versions. It's more of a cute mmorpg.

Official Website - www.outspark.com/fiesta

Fansite - www.fiestafan.com
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:18 am

heh i played fiesta a week or so,think its pretty nice and cute.but even when starting of ob already have mention of bots...hope its good now.

hehe then perfect world come and i move over to play it.now rohan come and i going to rohan heh
Back to top Go down
Laifun
Veteran
Veteran
Laifun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 12:25 am

they try to stop bots with X-trap but it fail hah XD

currently there is not much bots imo because i don't see them at higher levels. there are many gold spammers but other than that it's great! Block function is your friend >:D

i will move over to rohan when OB beta comes out but i still might stick in fiesta for a while too XD too many friends cannot leave it XD (unless they all come to rohan which alot of them are XD
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female
Number of posts : 814
IGN[Game NickName] : XinAn; XinLiang; Xinnieh; Xin Xiraei

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 1:06 am

last i heard gem was playing in that sandbox O.o
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 2:03 am

i havent seen a kewl cartoon type mmo that i like so ... still waiting ...
Back to top Go down
Laifun
Veteran
Veteran
Laifun

Male

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:16 am

XinAn: Gem? There is this person called GeminiDNK is it him? He grinds very fast and is on almost 24/7.... XD he was in my guild for a while :P
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:34 am

yeah he use that nick while he play with us in eo. reason he grind fast i will not explain as i dont wanna blow his secret(its not bot dont worry heh),he was one of the few players tat catches up to me and overtake me in term of potency in a mmo call eo after i semi retire for 6 months so u can say he pretty good in playing mmo...if only he was not tat lazy after sometime=p
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female
Number of posts : 814
IGN[Game NickName] : XinAn; XinLiang; Xinnieh; Xin Xiraei

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 3:57 am

o.o ..... that's him ..... *kicks him* *cackles*
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 7:02 am

oh, fiesta
its created by some of the people from MAIET i think
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male
Number of posts : 228
IGN[Game NickName] : Melvin
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeWed Apr 23, 2008 8:29 am

hahaha stupid gem

good stuff tho, sounds like an interesting game.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 5:44 pm

I Hated Fiesta online lol
Thought it was a waste of
my precious time : D
Back to top Go down
Kirchhof
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Kirchhof

Male
Number of posts : 280
Registration date : 2008-04-21

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 6:04 pm

Laifun wrote:
they try to stop bots with X-trap but it fail hah XD

currently there is not much bots imo because i don't see them at higher levels. there are many gold spammers but other than that it's great! Block function is your friend >:D

i will move over to rohan when OB beta comes out but i still might stick in fiesta for a while too XD too many friends cannot leave it XD (unless they all come to rohan which alot of them are XD

:look: Then bring them to DIVINITY :finger:
Back to top Go down
http://www.amoscom.ro/
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeThu May 15, 2008 7:32 pm

This game was one of the worst games I have ever played. Its right next to the crappy graphics of Runescape and the hack filled world of Maplestory.

There is not much freedom to do whatever you want in fiesta and the graphics just such in my opinions...
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 12:07 pm

Why hasent anyone told me about this game sooner???

I just downloaded thinking it gone be bad but didnt have any thing better to do and than i am BLOWN away by the visuals/graphics/quests/gameplay

one of BEST MMORPG i am having a pleasure to play o.o it acutly not boreing like other mmos i download turn on for 30mins and than just... uterlly hate it...

O.o Only thing i say that is bad about this mmo is music... x) everything else so far looks pretty good...

I see no bots only GOLD spammers... which is in every game no matter where u go ;P but are usually taken care of swiftly by the GMS who hold random events like "Try to find GM"

and their are also Raids sort of thing happing with all people ur level for this Bosses ;) and everyone gets a seprate award ;) that random and can give u really good stuff or sucky ;P

I am gone be playing Fiesta until something worth trying comes along cause this game is pretty cool ;) and has low spec requiments... ;)

I am on first Server under "LordOfSkulls" if anyone interested ;) and i am on Kurupt's Vent ;)
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 6:29 pm

haha Gem is still playing fiesta? that nub should move into a new game with us :p. Gem is part of another gaming alliance that plays competitively and CB codes given out to priority of the best members in that gaming clan. He said he was like the top 20 last I heard.
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 17, 2008 9:45 pm

Weirdo mina this post is soo long ago :P
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)   Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Fiesta Online (Free MMORPG)
Page 1 of 1