Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Altis Gates

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Altis Gates Empty
PostSubject: Altis Gates   Altis Gates Icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 5:06 am

shu:was gonna test this during the cb but the website have some silly error preventing me from register.anyway now the error seems to be fix so i will post here.the ob will start soon on march 7 and the game style is turn based.ppl who wish to waste some time can consider playing this :)

i wont recommend buying from cash mail tot since it really should be for casual playing

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://ag.igg.com/main.php

About Altis Gates
Altis Gates is a turned-based 2.5D fantasy MMORPG set in an ancient world of Western stories and legends. Within the world of Altis live 3 races divided among 14 classes for players to choose from. Altis Gates comes stuffed with all the latest high quality features players have come to expect from IGG games, especially the enchanting pet system and the mystical transfigurations. Let your imagination run wild, in the fantastic land of Altis Gates!

Official Open Beta Release Date
IGG has released the official opening date of the Open Beta of Altis Gates: March 7th 2010, 8:00 pm (GMT -5)

All data from the Alpha Test and Closed Beta will be erased before starting the Open Beta, so every player will have
create a new character and start at level 1.

No activation key is needed to enter the Open Beta, so every player with an IGG account can enter.