Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer   Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 5:27 am

As we known that many good single play games have been turned into MMOs for their high popularities. Ubisoft seems also becoming interested in the big market. Recently, it just revealed the plans of next Assassin's Creed which will feature online multiplayer. Most fans of this series might get excited, but still some others felt concernd about it.

Full
Size
Assassin's Creed

Until DarknessDeath mentioned it, I don't think I'd even considered the idea of a multiplayer component in an Assassin's Creed title. It certainly is a shame that the original Assassin's Creed did not feature multiplayer of some sort but I'm sure some would argue that Assassin's Creed is absolutely perfectly suited to being a single player experience and the inclusion of multiplayer would have ruined it. Whichever side of the fence you sit, I'm sure you will agree that the idea of mutiplayer in Assassin's Creed 2 is definitely something that is worthy of discussion.

Source: Assassin's Creed X

More Screenshots of Assassin's Creed(Single Play Version)

Full
Size
Assassin's Creed

Full
Size
Assassin's Creed

Back to top Go down
-Phobia
Red Captain
Red Captain
-Phobia

Male
Number of posts : 588
IGN[Game NickName] : Phoby
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Empty
PostSubject: Re: Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer   Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 4:23 am

I'm not exactly sure if I would like multiplayer for AC...

I've played AC and AC2 and I don't really see how multiplayer could fit into it, unless they brought in another person to use in another "Animus".
Back to top Go down

Assassin's Creed Would Feature Online Multiplayer
Page 1 of 1