Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)

Go down 
+12
Neoyoshi
Hammerdin
Facade
Solar
Cilreve
sevensins
shishi361
mina
Regalis
Snow
AxLR0Se
Shu
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 2:12 pm

after watching the interview and graphic and game play of boi i have to say there is a very good chance we will be playing this mmo while waiting for ffxiv and other titles.

if this game is good we might make a perm base there as well for f2p gamers in our community.

i will be leading this at the start to make sure no mistake

watch the interview.at 2nd post.its pretty good

https://aeth.darkbb.com/battle-of-the-immortals-discussion-f139/battle-of-the-immortals-gameplay-videos-t4454.htm
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 4:41 pm

This is from the PW company right?
I got in for CB.. Never checked back on it.
CB already in session now?

nvm, its not the game i was interested in.
I was waiting for Forsaken World. http://fw.perfectworld.com/intro lolol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 9:36 pm

well its seem to be a step backward since it is adapting 2.5D instead of 3D mmo.the game system reminds me of eudemons and conquer online lol.

but i will still test it and see if its good or not ^^ nothing much to do now in aika anyway.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 06, 2010 10:27 pm

i dunno if any put this vid here but it tels about this game and that have made a big change in cash shop not the china ways they like power up in there cash shop but now they do it the USA way ^^

http://www.perfectworld.com/media/play?id=391&type=official
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 10:50 pm

am good i no Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 419172

tada

Congratulations!

Your account is now eligible for the Battle of the Immortals beta! Follow these steps in order to complete your beta registration process

1. Go to www.perfectworld.com
2. Login using your Perfect World Entertainment username and password.
3. Click on the "My Account" link.
4. Click on "Redeem Beta Keys".
5. Enter in the key below

go try this game out soon ^^
Back to top Go down
Cilreve
Slave
Slave
Cilreve

Male
Number of posts : 256
IGN[Game NickName] : Cilreve/Cilosin/Inoue/Cilrean
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:22 am

Ok so I am really confused about the classes for this game. There doesn't seem to be an automatic division between classes. They all look very battle oriented, melee or other wise. Which is the "tank" or "healer" Don't really see any distinction. Is it with these skills? The ability to chose which ones to lvl by use?
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male
Number of posts : 166
IGN[Game NickName] : Solar
Registration date : 2008-12-19

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:30 am

Yeah I don't really understand the classes either, the class descriptions are retarded imo lol.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:36 am

there is no pure class for this pk mmo inoue.

healer can do light magic as well as darkness magic so i won't call her a pure healer.more like a fanatic follower of her belief

if u looking for a tanker it should be champion class.

slayer class is more of a assassin and berserker class is a warrior class.

this game according to chinese version its best to add all points to 1 main stats.

int for magus,spi for hectic etc etc.

the pets in this game have personality as well.some will help attack.some will buff u more and heal,some do debuff on enemies.some even will try and tank for u.the amounts of pets and mount in this game is amazing.they keep coming out with new ones heh.

pets can be catch in game with a certain percentage of success rate everytime we kill a mob.monster leader boss have lesser chance to be capture.they sell some pets in cash mail also but most of the strong pets need to be capture in game.

same goes for mount.the really strong and special mount is all found in game.only a few is available in cash mail.

they also know western culture do not like paying for power so they have modified their cash mail for us to paying for convenience instead which we like more.its the first time PW is listening to players in this aspect hehe.

be warned.this game is addictive for a 2.5D graphic mmo from reviews.

i hope we will like it.please post feedback after u test out the game.we will decide after cb if we will play or not
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:38 am

So.... is there an ascetic in this game? Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 828583
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male
Number of posts : 1036
IGN[Game NickName] : Facade, Tsunami, Tsunade
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2010-02-01

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:49 am

Well way i read the classes is

Slayer = dps/Rogue class

Champion = Tank (most hp and def abilitys)

Berseker = dps/warrior/tank

Heretic = priest healer/dps (DoT mostly)

Magus = typical DPS mage class

Still reading up on the finer details atm. Game looks nice though, signed up for beta already
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 am

oh according to them.soul gears is the strongest gear overall.even if u compare them with higher lvl gears since soul gear can be upgrade i think.

for pets atm the zodiac pets is suppose to be the strongest pets if u lvl it up.

there is a max lvl of 150 in this game.presently in chinese version most players is at lvl 100-120 and the higher lvl skills have not yet come out yet so they are stuck atm with lvl 85 skills.

there is no need to worry about skill build.u can in theory learn all the skills.
each skill have 11 level grade.

it need money to upgrade it as well as lvl req.

@solar yeah.its a female class Heretic.they start to have aoe darkness attack spell at lvl 85.low lvl time mostly buff.heal and dot
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:53 am

I signed up, and immediately got my CB key. Register people. At least it's something to try out. Who knows.. it might be a decent game ^^
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 2:57 am

bah this game is gender locked? What's with all the gender locking in the new games?
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:20 am

Solar wrote:
bah this game is gender locked? What's with all the gender locking in the new games?
probably to sustain lag. Think about it.. more genders, more looks, means they have to spend more time customizing the game to all those different type of chars.
Back to top Go down
Solar
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard
Solar

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:31 am

I have the right to not want boobs on my toon D=
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:32 am

Solar wrote:

Its not gender locked
http://boi-forum.perfectworld.com/showthread.php?t=1571
Back to top Go down
Cilreve
Slave
Slave
Cilreve

Male
Number of posts : 256
IGN[Game NickName] : Cilreve/Cilosin/Inoue/Cilrean
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2010-01-30

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:34 am

Solar wrote:
I have the right to not want boobs on my toon D=

What is that old gamer saying? "If I have to stare an ass all the time, it may as well be a nice one."? Nice obviously referring to be a female toon lol.

Ok, so they work like I thought they would. the mage is the "healer" Sounds good to me. I hate having a set class. This setup makes them very versatile. Which would mean that builds will have to build very delicately. Also means that there will be some individuality. I like that.

Edit

ok so no gender lock lol yay
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:40 am

wah nice info.i always thought it was gender lock ^^

good then lol
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:42 am

looking at some of the videos.. I think this game is very "eastern" style and will probably be a huge grinder. I could be wrong..
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:44 am

u were half right half wrong.the main exp u can get from is doing daily quests event which reset once per day.

grinding is done but u will never lvl faster then ppl doing quest.

from what i know of chinese made mmo.the grind will only start when u are near to high lvl.but low lvl to med lvl is fast.and med to high is pretty fast also.

only trying to hit top max lvl will be very very slow.

like in eudemon once i hit max lvl.took people a few months to catch up with me.but they keep upping the lvl caps and the lvling after that become so slow i never go a huge lead in lvl again.

Last edited by Shu on Thu Apr 08, 2010 3:47 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:46 am

Shu did ya see the avatar/ingame images on page 2 of that link? might want to copy them somewhere^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:48 am

which image facade?sorry i am pretty blur sometimes ^^
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:55 am

Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 AssassingirlBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 AssasinguyBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 MagusgirlBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 MagusguyBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 PriestgirlBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 PriestguyBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 ChampiongirlBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 ChampionguyBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 BerserkerguyBattle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Berserkergirl

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 3:58 am

ah nice.new soul gear set maybe?or dungeon high lvl set haha

the game graphics is pretty nice considering it is 2.5D mmo.

i am just disappointed ppl in malaysia will not beable to play with us due to region block -.-

unless u guys want to use a proxy client to get pass the block.which is very possible.just a bit troublesome
Back to top Go down
Facade
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Facade

Male

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 08, 2010 4:03 am

Shu wrote:

i am just disappointed ppl in malaysia will not beable to play with us due to region block -.-

Region Blocks SUCK! i am so sick or anyone getting blocked, everyone should beable to play anything
I dont care what language, culture, country, if its good it should be shared!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)   Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Battle of the Immortals(PWE says this one will be Unique)
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next