Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version

Go down 
+8
Muyara
Mooga
Kazuki
Beebo
Hera
HereCumsThePain
Snow
Shu
12 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 10:29 pm

i not yet started the game

which nation did u guys pick?

post nation and ign.
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male
Number of posts : 867
Registration date : 2009-05-22

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:32 pm

I updated the client but I can't get in >.>
After I click on Start nothing happens..gonna troubleshoot this now I guess..

UPDATE - I fixed the problem by cliking on the client.exe file until it says it cannot run that way, then I clicked on the game.exe file and it worked ^^

Only Netzaware and Yelsord are availiable currently in Ares
BUT, they are both full....so I can't get in-game

UPDATE 2 - OKAY! I got into Netzaware on the Boreas world

IGN: Beebo
Nation: Netzaware
Back to top Go down
Muyara
Trooper
Trooper
Muyara

Female
Number of posts : 18
IGN[Game NickName] : Muyara
Registration date : 2010-01-27

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:28 am

Im not a big fan of this game..dont like the movement system
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/Muyara
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 12:44 am

Yeah, the movement is what bothers me the most (at first) and the lack of quests help, and mapping...

Make sure to go to setting (V) and increase the mouse sensitivity.
Back to top Go down
Kazuki
Captain
Captain
Kazuki

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Kazuki, Explosive, Devotion
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2010-01-29

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:01 am

Atm, me and cilreve cant get into anywhere
Back to top Go down
Forseti
Raider
Raider
Forseti

Male
Number of posts : 571
IGN[Game NickName] : Forseti, Cadexn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2009-01-17

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:36 am

couldn't even get the game to update here :/
Back to top Go down
Beebo
Commander
Commander

Male

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 2:35 pm

"Nation cap raised to 50k each, and we wll adjust this if it becomes an issue again. Thanks for your patience and support!" was posted on facebook
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 8:15 am

As i was DL this to kill time till aika fires up thought to look here and see if any1 was playing also.

ill try for Netzaware on Boreas world then :P
Back to top Go down
ReAr
Captain
Captain
ReAr

Male
Number of posts : 338
IGN[Game NickName] : ReAranger
Registration date : 2008-06-27

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 10:29 am

strange movment/targeting with no controler, getting to the maps to me a bit to figure out lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:48 pm

just be known its not made by square enix.they just bought over the company i think to get some of the people or learn some of the coding methods or some other reason i can fathom.

then after they bought it they sold the game off as licensing instead of managing it on their own.

still in spite of old graphics i think the game have some potential to have enix bought over the company as well have a following of players.

but yeah i also heard the movement take some getting used to since it can use game pad as well lolz.

anyway i dont want to learn a game from start then leave after aika is here.so i will just test digitmon battle online and play casually till aika ob
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Mar 08, 2010 1:59 pm

FFXI requires quite some time to get used to the controls too.
Because it's for both PC and console.
So yea be prepared, that FFXIV will probably take some time to get used to the controls too (unless ya play on PS3, then it ll probably be easier)
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Mar 13, 2010 1:31 am

yeah i dont mind learning from beginning for ffxiv.gonna be long term ^^

------------------------------------------------------------------------

Fantasy Earth Zero
Beta Test
started on March 3th, 2010
Official Site

Fantasy Earth Zero Beta began on March 3rd at 3:00
pm PST and will end on March 10th at 3:00 pm PST. For
the uninformed, Fantasy Earth Zero is Square Enix's
upcoming F2P MMO that is just now being localized in the US. The game
originally came out in 2006 in Japan, so naturally we're going to see
quite a few people complaining about the older graphics... but they're
missing the point. This game boasts numerous gameplay features and is
quite ground-breaking for the Free-to-Play MMO market. The combat system
is completely different from standard "point-click-attack" schemes
found in other MMOs, and you'll even be able to use a Xbox360 controller
for Windows.

System requirements
http://news.mmosite.com/content/2010-03-02/soe_s_1st_f2p_mmog_fantasy_earth_zero_to_enter_open_beta_on_march_3rd,2.shtml

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_05Fantasy Earth Zero boasts a vast game
world that puts epic warfare directly in your hands, emphasizing
bristling battle systems, loyalty to friends and defending the player's
country against all threats. Fantasy Earth Zero combines fast-paced PvP
action, RPG elements, and battle tactics in an ever-changing world.
Fantasy Earth Zero features three distinct classes to choose from, five
unique kingdoms vying for a player's allegiance, immersive quests, a
stunning soundtrack by Hitoshi Sakimoto (Final Fantasy Tactics, Final
Fantasy XII), the pulse-pounding excitement of 50 vs. 50 PvP
and a nearly endless array of character customization options. Grab
your gear, and get started!

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_01

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_02
War

Are you ready for 100-player PvP?! Fantasy Earth Zero
offers a fast-paced, robust PvP system. It's easy, you can start a war
with 10+ people at anytime!

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_07All of your skills will be tested on the
battlefield! At the end of each battle, you will gain experience and
titles based on your performance. This is how you gain levels?no
tediousness or random tasks?the battle for your Kingdom is the very
heart of the game.

Below is a basic flowchart:

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_06

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_04

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_03

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Fez_08
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 2:50 pm

Dled it. Installing now lewl. Easter holidays and no job atm. Seems fun.
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Mar 31, 2010 3:29 pm

Checked movement in game and stopped playing after loading it for 2 minutes lol. Movement is so clumsy =\
Back to top Go down
Aluciz
Inner Court
Inner Court
Aluciz

Female
Number of posts : 163
IGN[Game NickName] : Aluciz
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2009-08-04

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:47 pm

Airy wrote:
Checked movement in game and stopped playing after loading it for 2 minutes lol. Movement is so clumsy =\
lol same here
but I managet to get up to 15 mins lol
= ="
Back to top Go down
http://aluciz.deviantart
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Apr 10, 2010 11:57 pm

^^ no point learning the controls for this mmo unless u staying long term hehe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version   Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Square Enix & Gamepot Partner for New MMO Fantasy Earth Zero English Version
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2