Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Scions of Fate 2

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Scions of Fate 2 Empty
PostSubject: Scions of Fate 2   Scions of Fate 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:06 pm

Another good game that is going CB before the end of this year.
I played Scions of Fate, had a lvl 73 healer, which was quite hard grinding (from start of the game meaning no plvling since I was in the top 10 healers lvls)
Eventually I was just using cs pots that others were donating to me so I could afk half of the time lol.
I loved the community, but the grind was just sick o_0 no clue how this game will turn out but it looks promising.

And I am getting the feeling that there will just simply not be enough gamers to keep even half of these games that will come out running o_0
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Scions of Fate 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions of Fate 2   Scions of Fate 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:19 pm

i did went and try download scion of fate 1 before but the anti hack program was too sensitive and dont allow me to log on so i skip the close beta.

not sure if we have time to test this.will see how.we kind of packed for the whole year with pandora and later aion already and no point jumping mmo since both ps and aion is fun atm.maybe later we shall see how ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Scions of Fate 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions of Fate 2   Scions of Fate 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 5:25 pm

Oh yeah, it's not anytime soon, somewhere start of winter probably, and probably not English yet, but still too many mmos gonna come out arround same time lol.

As for SoF 1 the game was quite fun but wouldn't last that long without the great community that I joined there haha, we had soooo much fun but eventually it all broke apart bit by bit, with the grind, and other stuff, also there was an account hack wave, where everyone who logged on the main site got hacked for 1 day, cuz the main site had some data leak or whatever.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Sponsored content

Scions of Fate 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scions of Fate 2   Scions of Fate 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Scions of Fate 2
Page 1 of 1