Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2009-02-02

Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed) Empty
PostSubject: Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)   Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 10:41 pm

Quote :
This is a email conversation with NCSoft's support team regarding Aion Online in Singapore.

-------------

"Customer (Linus) 06/28/2009 09:29 AM

Hello,

I have made a pre-order on Aion Collector's Edition though GameStop a couple of weeks back, and realised that the shipment date have changed to 22 Sept recently.
It is to my understanding that Aion will launch on 22 Sept itself. And buying the Aion CE should net me the privilege to enter the game a few days before the official launch.
If the game ships on 22 Sept, that will mean that I will only receive the game package a few days later as I live in Singapore, and naturally miss out on the first few days of the launch, and the head start special that comes with the CE order? Will the prepurchase for Aion be available to Singapore in the near future?

Regards,
Linus
--

Response (Vivienne) 06/30/2009 11:25 AM
Hello Linus,

Thank you for your interest and support of Aion.

If you pre-purchased Aion through GameStop, you should have been provided with an Aion Pre-purchase Serial Code to create an Aion Beta game account with and that game account would have access to all Aion Beta Events.

However, please note that if you are located in Singapore you will not be able to access Aion. At the present time, Aion is not available in Singapore and I do no have any information regarding if Aion will be available in Singapore in the future. If there is any update to this issue, it will be announced on the Aion website: New Fantasy MMORPG by NCsoft | Aion: The Tower of Eternity.

Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Vivian
NCsoft Account Support
--

Customer (Linus) 07/01/2009 07:26 AM
Hello Vivian, What do you mean by "will not be able to access Aion"? I was able to enter the game during the previous beta. Do you mean that people in Singapore will be unable to enter the game after the official launch at 22 Sept? Is there going to be some form of IP block? Or do you mean people in Singapore will not be able to prepurchase the game through the NCSoft website? This is a serious problem as there are a number of Singaporeans who pre-ordered from various websites, and are not aware that they
may not be able to access the game after the launch. That aside, I'm also concerned if there will be a grace period for us to use the pre-order codes to enter the game after the official launch as there may be some delay for the game to reach us due to shipment problems.
Regards,
Linus
--

Response (Mikala) 07/01/2009 11:10 AM
Hello Linus,

After thoroughly researching this matter, I have found that any future access from your region will probably be restricted through launch day. If you were able to access the game during a beta event, I cannot guarantee this will be possible in the future. Until the game has been officially released for Singapore, our team will not know how the product will react from your region.

We greatly appreciate your enthusiasm for Aion and suggest that you check the official website for news and updates as they are provided.

New Fantasy MMORPG by NCsoft | Aion: The Tower of Eternity

If you have any further questions, please let us know!

Thanks,
Mikala
NCsoft Account Support "

-------------

What should we do? If Singapore (Shu and such) can't play, I doubt Malaysia can.
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)   Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed) Icon_minitimeThu Jul 16, 2009 11:08 pm

err nivy dear read page 5 of that thread.

^^

https://aeth.darkbb.com/general-discussionmembers-only-f62/aion-preorder-collectors-edition-benefits-t2738-60.htm

i guessing gameshop did not call u yet?i already got my pre order codes and i have activate it on ncsoft website

http://www.aionsource.com/forum/questions-answers/20323-aion-online-singapore-3.html
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)   Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed) Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:34 pm

Good to see Singapore and other countries will not suffer from IP blocks, it would be horrible to not be able to play along side you guys over IP barriers.

Issue resolved - Thread locked.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)   Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Serious Bad News. (Issue resolved - IP block Removed)
Page 1 of 1