Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Cabal online

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Cabal online - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 11:25 am

NubCake wrote:
that map looks like lake dusk ... the lvl 70+ dungeon map in the forest ... forgot the exact name ... untill lvl 100 the game is rather easy ... u will need to get dual trans till lvl 98 if u wanna do 1 cool dungeon in the snow map not the tower fb1 & fb2 ... or at least some very nice gear ... well keep up the good work ... u are close dual a master already ... i don't think WA has any g.master magic skills so go next 4 full sword .. get at least completer or trans then focus on magic again 4 the extra stats it gives

with the new update both skill rank sword and magic go same way up ^^ so if you skill grind sword magic
go up as wel BUT with the lvl cap we have you can not get to trans from low lvl am lvl 70 so G master is max
at lvl 80 i can skill grind to and so on ^^

and yes that pic was in LID lake in duks its now lvl 65 and thx to lvl cap its to easy to go true :(
i heard ruina station is also to easy now :(

we wil see how things work out now am focus on running a guild lol

btw have 2 events with 2 great prices 1 = costume 2 = astral board ^^ and yea am rich lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 12:47 pm

wow ... i see Cabal got some very nice updates ... i see u have a pet .. that means u also got the premium account right ? ... the lvl cap on getting to a certain skill rank s a very good idea ... when i played there were plenty of lvl 50+ bots with dual trans ... crazy

and u're rich after u get an astral bike and 1 billion in ur bank ,good gear costs alot ... not sure how are the prices now on osmium and lvl 105,115 crafted gear :wipeswt:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:31 pm

NubCake wrote:
wow ... i see Cabal got some very nice updates ... i see u have a pet .. that means u also got the premium account right ? ... the lvl cap on getting to a certain skill rank s a very good idea ... when i played there were plenty of lvl 50+ bots with dual trans ... crazy

and u're rich after u get an astral bike and 1 billion in ur bank ,good gear costs alot ... not sure how are the prices now on osmium and lvl 105,115 crafted gear :wipeswt:

1 billion i wish i had that lol :sweat: i have so 150 mil +

i sold my pet becouse i save alot to get a new type of pet a Husky dog very sweet to see

but cost in audiction house so 120 mil lol

for the rest i lvl slow and skill grind slow stil to busy with work
but for the rest i have a great time my guild get more and more players am busy lol :hot:

here some nice you tube movie from cabal from the USA. from 1 of the best guilds there

i wanne make somting like that also from my guild ^^ so more work for me lol :game:

btw watch in HD its very nice to see enjoy

Last edited by Genlog on Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:36 pm

haha ... they made a cool video xD ... my guild in cabal made one as well long time ago ... it's fun xD ... don't remember the guild name to look up 4 that video on youtube :ahuhu:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 4:41 pm

NubCake wrote:
haha ... they made a cool video xD ... my guild in cabal made one as well long time ago ... it's fun xD ... don't remember the guild name to look up 4 that video on youtube :ahuhu:

cool love to see that vid :D:

i have FRAPS now i need a good free sony vegas program but so far i look you need to pay and rip 1 is not so easy :(
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 14, 2009 5:09 pm

try to get a trial or something .. u can download it from mininova cracked to play with it
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:14 am

hi nub sorry for not posting any news i had a very bad days but am back with a new acc so dont ask why ^^

but i have now a crack version of sony vegas and it work pretty good

i w8 til i get beter rank so that the skills look beter for the rest i quit my guild to much work for me lol need a little peace of mind

and have buy a new costume very cool :P here a pic enjoy ^^

Cabal online - Page 2 Cabalver128509071809550

and this pic am in ruina station is now lvl 75 maby you no this dungeon at fort ruina

am serounded buy buffelos but i keep my ground lol and i do nice crits also :p

Cabal online - Page 2 Cabalver128509071818410

that all i have for now thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:12 am

hmm Gen why did you delete account anyway, if you wanted new name ya could have asked :o
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:08 pm

Oo yea i know that ruina station dungeon ...
oh man they did some serious changes since i played m they nerfed the moobs ... u needed lvl 75 with dual completer at least and very good gear to survive at those buffalos or the robots that shoots beams ... well very few ppl in Cabal are serious ... taking it easy is the right way to go ... maybe find a guild to join later on ... or friends to play with cuz random parties won't work in higher lvl dungeons .. u need teamwork and to be able to trust ur pt members when sharing the drops ... gl m8 , cheers
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 2:21 am

Snow wrote:
hmm Gen why did you delete account anyway, if you wanted new name ya could have asked :o

like i say best snow i was in a bad mood and i wanne quit this network also but i saw that not a option

so am back again but now i have holiday so i have peace atlast pffffffffff

this year was for me very hectic so plz understand

i wil be fine ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 4:02 am

Yess the dark side lured you back to us ^_^
Good to have you back though =)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 6:41 am

Snow wrote:
Yess the dark side lured you back to us ^_^
Good to have you back though =)

thx :tears: its not over yet i heard after holyday many of my work gone get fired am stil save becouse i work already so 6 years but stil you dont feel happy

in this time of crysis its hard to get going but i wil stand my ground
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 10:06 am

i got fired 2 ... i'm a poor nubcake now :wflees:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 5:16 pm

NubCake wrote:
i got fired 2 ... i'm a poor nubcake now :wflees:

ahhh hugs dont give up nubie there always a bright side ^^
Back to top Go down
Regalis
Commander
Commander
Regalis

Male
Number of posts : 1438
IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 3:18 am

I joined Cabal ^-^
Back to top Go down
http://www.cebt-tribe.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:18 am

Regalis wrote:
I joined Cabal ^-^

welcome buddy ^^^hope you wil enjoy it you can always ask old genie for help thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 5:22 am

G0 g0 go Reg
Now lvl to lvl 100 in 1 day like ya said :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 27, 2009 10:44 am

lvl 100 in 1 day ... who did u bribed Reggy ? :secret:
Back to top Go down
Regalis
Commander
Commander
Regalis

Male
Number of posts : 1438
IGN[Game NickName] : Regalis, FxArch, Ashlan, Denna
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-11-11

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 28, 2009 3:21 am

Unfortunately the wrong people since I'm still level 16 T-T
Back to top Go down
http://www.cebt-tribe.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Nov 02, 2009 8:59 am

Regalis wrote:
Unfortunately the wrong people since I'm still level 16 T-T

poor reggy is stil lvl 16 in my friend list what wrong buddy dont tell me this game is to hard for you Cabal online - Page 2 203669

stil long way to go to catch me am holding it ad lvl 105 atm becouse i have take a break ^^

try some other games in the mean time hope for you you dont give up that easy :p
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: brand new update   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Apr 11, 2010 3:11 pm

hello cabal have a brand new update so for any stil play cabal here a new vid

what you guys get enjoy ^^

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 03, 2010 1:29 am

hi guys i have something great i no you guys dont care what i play still bummer -.-
becouse Cabal and Dekaron are rely great games to play

ok some1 made his last great vid about Cabal i have show many off them
and all i can say he is pro rely pro in making vids

if he is that good he can make great mony for protion vids for games
so enjoy his last 1 from him hope you guys all like it ^^

Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 19, 2010 4:18 pm

hello am back again and i stil play cabal omg lol 4th year i think now am to adicted lol

ok cabal come with a very big update i show you a vid its very cool

lvl cap to 180 yay new skills yay new map yay and more yay

so i think i stay longer gamer
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Cabal online   Cabal online - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cabal online
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2