Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deathbane
Trooper
Trooper
Deathbane

Male
Number of posts : 9
IGN[Game NickName] : ダイシロ
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-11-27

Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Empty
PostSubject: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 9:13 pm

To learn one of my all time Capcom favorites has made a MMo called monster hunter frontier
Which is Free to play in korea and Pay to play in japanese korea with a cash-shop but that does not matter considering it is a Team based game with better normal equipment.

Okay now about monster hunter, you start out as a starting hunter in your village and you are sent out to hunt in the fabo world on monster hunter and become a well known hunter of your village

Game mechanics
The games pretty simple and very manageable theres no instanced attacks no delays, you actually move around and swing your weapon to damage your foes you can even cut off parts of the monsters body tail, break the head and so on to make life easier on you

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k9YEAGltcQA <--- heres a video of one of the nice new baddies for the J version currently p2p but this one in korean is Free to play because of the big success its already making 2k players <3 of course you need a KSSN to play or a working HanGames account.

anyone whos intrested on checking the game out hit up Elith or Red-Bull on the game

If you need help use this guide
http://www.onrpg.com/boards/123003.html

And heres some tips about the controls numpad to move and Asdwq to attack , E to confirm and Z will also confirm on certain things but if you toggle around you can find the controls easy and also if you have logitech Ps2 controller or a Xbox360 cord controller with cord attached there are already pre-set settings for the game and you can play with a controller.

Note: if you want to customize please refer to Skies of arcadia <-- offical monster hunter homepage in the MHF section for help on customizing controls

XD i love you all especially dan :> and snow hope to see any of you on thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeThu Apr 02, 2009 11:29 pm

i will look forward to this game
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:14 am

ya i was interested in playing when japan version was out,glad to see korean version is out as well now but i rather wait for english version then test
Back to top Go down
Neoyoshi
Grandpa
Grandpa
Neoyoshi

Male
Number of posts : 1711
IGN[Game NickName] : Neoyoshi
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-11

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 6:23 am

I've been watching this game since they showed the teaser at last years Game show, what has excited me the most about this game is their is no leveling/skill system at all, your strength and tolerance to your environment and the things in it are altered by your actual gear (just like it would in Real life), the better your gear is, the less of a beating you take, and vice-versa.

I'm still a bit fuzzy about the use of skill-based actions, i don't know if it's just things you have to learn through discovery (witch would make sense in the realistic approach this game takes) or whatever.

I'm looking forward to this and i'd like to see this to become a possible clan game (since our last one was a Japanese game, we might as well follow suit, heh.)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeFri Apr 03, 2009 4:37 pm

Neoyoshi wrote:
I've been watching this game since they showed the teaser at last years Game show, what has excited me the most about this game is their is no leveling/skill system at all, your strength and tolerance to your environment and the things in it are altered by your actual gear (just like it would in Real life), the better your gear is, the less of a beating you take, and vice-versa.

I'm still a bit fuzzy about the use of skill-based actions, i don't know if it's just things you have to learn through discovery (witch would make sense in the realistic approach this game takes) or whatever.

I'm looking forward to this and i'd like to see this to become a possible clan game (since our last one was a Japanese game, we might as well follow suit, heh.)

this is one of my favorite console games, i used to play it on ps2 with a clan named heatseekers (ex-clan)
Back to top Go down
Deathbane
Trooper
Trooper
Deathbane

Male
Number of posts : 9
IGN[Game NickName] : ダイシロ
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-11-27

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitimeSun Apr 05, 2009 11:56 pm

Eh, some bad news is Capcom said theres a very slim chance this will ever hit the west due to the non popularity of monster hunter. Even if so there are still the psp games and the possible Wii title thats coming to us so if your all game for waiting for the wii version im all ears for a clan on the wiis online mode
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now   Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Monster hunter frontier (korea) Free to play now
Page 1 of 1