Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

[KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity

Go down 
+7
Neoyoshi
captainnl
Thania
Snow
Buffie
Regalis
Thegoodlol
11 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

[KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:03 am

It adds some fun back in to the game honestly. We're having a lot of fun pk pt's all day long. :hardogay:
Back to top Go down
Thegoodlol
Trooper
Trooper
Thegoodlol

Male
Number of posts : 27
IGN[Game NickName] : Lord
Registration date : 2009-01-27

PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 4:41 am

Yeah. It's almost as good as battlegrounds, except u can only carry around 8 sealed items and pots :)
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 26, 2009 10:23 am

Thegoodlol wrote:
Yeah. It's almost as good as battlegrounds, except u can only carry around 8 sealed items and pots :)

I don't even carry pots anymore 😓
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 12:01 am

Well, to be honest.. I wish I could smack Axlrose for listening to 'Youlikecaulk the newb' and getting us in a war just cause he was bored. Besides we are not winning Guild Points or anything. -. - and it Makes my life not as easy/peacefull as it was before.

It's like yesterday I was grinding ants for dailies (naked only with my 2-H wep), and suddenly this lvl 50 knight from forsaken see's me and turns PK on. I'm like.. ohh shiet here he comes fully equipted with plate armor and a 2-H and stuff. I was like... "peace?" but the guy didn't listen to me and tried to PK me. I killed him, but this war is totally hurting my carebear rep on the server Axl. >:[ !!
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 27, 2009 2:55 am

This morning, we had a showdown battle, against Forsaken, it was epic everyone was getting raped, we were only slightly outnumbered, but since we already knew the quality of our average members is way higher it was a fair enough battle.

After hours of destroying each other, and after they managed to get Sins down after bashing him for like 30 minutes. Both sides called it a truce. With this we agree not to talk crap about each other anymore and with this the war has ended.

It was an epic battle, and I thank everyone who participated. The ones that didn't, you missed out on lots of fun, but at the same time thats ok too.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity   [KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

[KOS] Forsaken & Attrocity
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2