Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Cherish left guild

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Thegoodlol
Trooper
Trooper
Thegoodlol

Male
Number of posts : 27
IGN[Game NickName] : Lord
Registration date : 2009-01-27

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 11:21 am

[Emo on]

Cherish, one of our first members and most active ones joined PrimalInstinct. His excuses were "no1 was every online" "there were only 4 people i liked in the guild" "i got no progress after 50"

The first ones are totally bullshit... If he only knew 4 people on Aeth that he liked, he joined primal where he only knows reiko?
Well, we lost another mate that prefered gear to friendship :)
Axl, take some action in this, because, even tho you're a noob and you suck, i will never leave you nor this guild. This is not the way to fix this. We must start working to get our guild back up. I just don't have much experience about these situations, so I have no idea of what to do, but I'll start to "spam" ocasionally Ystra trying to recruit new players.
I don't wanna see this guild dieing.

We can't lose anymore important guild members.

Lord

[/Emo off]
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 4:53 pm

We've had a few new recruits recently. We'll recover.
If people want to leave the guild for gear that's ok. Can't stop them.
Game goes official soon, we'll have a sh!tload of new players coming in soon.
While many guilds die, we'll still be here. thumbs up
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 6:45 pm

I wonder If I was one of those 4!! Hihihihi!! How did the guild deal with this when they played in Rohan.. : l.. Hmm.. I guess we could recruit as many people as we can, or have another guild Merge in with us... although I'm not sure how many former ES members we still have, I think most of them disappeared. xD

Thing we might have to fix a bit is making the guild have a more "family" like feel to it. Here are a couple things I've had in mind: Party at the GL leaders house (Or I'll just make it my house) on the weekend, probably small guild events like the ones Reiko, Iceman, and I made with the Varanas construction. Guild Dueling contests /w a Prize involved. Adopt a guild Newb, I took in Forseti, Zoltan and Reiko.. ( < -- sniff.. sniff..) xD [Forseti was pretty independent so he rarely needed help w/ anything].

Unfortunalty I can only play 24/7 over the weekend, because of studies and what not, (Especially this weekend cause I have exams) so I can't really be 100% active, but I think we should start turning the Guild more into a family, and all the Higher Ups in AE should take the initiative in this (Including myself).

Don't take it too hard Lord, haha we lost a Cherish, but we gained a Milk xD

Vanilla
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 8:19 pm

Problem isn't guild really, it's the game. Many 70% of the guild quit the game cause it got boring. Look at all the inactives. And we've had to clear the inactive list several times now.

When BGs/svs/new content and official release comes out new players will be popping out left and right. Good thing is all of these things aren't far away anymore. :)

And i agree, we need fun guild events. And we're taking all ideas. :game:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeSun Feb 08, 2009 10:16 pm

ya its same as all mmo.after a while u get a lot of inactive.just need clear and add more active.if inactive play the game again can readd them :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 1:21 am

Ashura wrote:
ya its same as all mmo.after a while u get a lot of inactive.just need clear and add more active.if inactive play the game again can readd them :)

shu that your way :bored: ... anyway yeah if they leave guild for petty reason leave them be not worth having in a guild if u cant count on them when guild in a pinch... true players leave when guild at their peak ^^.. and just to make u ppl happy here an idea

GREAT IDEA: have a singing contest in vent and give prize to all who join and parcipitate and give like a grand prize to the winner of the contest so even if they lose at least they get a small prize

yes i know a :fail: idea but i just give to make it sound good ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitimeMon Feb 09, 2009 6:04 am

Haha I bet we would see mina in vent all the time the moment they join.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Sponsored content

Cherish left guild Empty
PostSubject: Re: Cherish left guild   Cherish left guild Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Cherish left guild
Page 1 of 1