Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Joke Thread etc....

Go down 
+21
Nhb93
Magical
Mikazuki
Rabsiu
Moontrax
Evocator
Melvin
Tangy
XinAn
Lilith
Kurupt
YueYii
Neoyoshi
Calviny
Fithzx
Darkzero
Oblvione
Shu
sianx
Dias
Dan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
LordBub
Commander
Commander
LordBub

Male
Number of posts : 523
IGN[Game NickName] : LordBub
Registration date : 2008-05-14

Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri May 16, 2008 7:53 pm

Nhb93 wrote:
Evo those were some funny jokes.
Evo has skills thumbs up

I liked the joke Ahito...
Back to top Go down
sianx
Captain
Captain

Male
Number of posts : 168
IGN[Game NickName] : Zarus
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun May 18, 2008 12:27 am

I received a phone call from a gorgeous ex-girlfriend the other day. We lost track of time, chatting about the wild, romantic nights we used to enjoy together.

I couldn’t believe it when she asked if I’d be interested in meeting up and re-kindling a little of that “magic. “”Wow!” I said. “I don’t know if I could keep pace with you now. I’m a bit older and a bit balder than when you last saw me.” She just giggled and said she was sure I’d “rise” to the challenge.

“Yeah” I said, “Just so long as you don’t mind a man with a waistline that’s a few inches wider these days!” She laughed and told me to stop being so silly. She teased me saying that tubby bald men were cute, and she was sure I would still be a great lover. Anyway, she giggled, “I’ve put on a few pounds myself!”

So I told her to f*** off.
Back to top Go down
~RiikaInfinityy~
Captain
Captain

Female
Number of posts : 335
IGN[Game NickName] : NIL
Current Status : Taking Long Break
Registration date : 2008-05-16

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu May 29, 2008 6:36 am

LOL how can u do this XD? so hurt other ppl de feelings :>.>;:
Back to top Go down
http://www.xanga.com/RiikaInfinityy
LinkinPark
Veteran
Veteran
LinkinPark

Male
Number of posts : 56
IGN[Game NickName] : LinkinPark
Registration date : 2008-06-21

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 22, 2008 11:30 pm

here is a Joke that rly Happend... Yesterday my Dog Humped My Friend And he Screamed like a girl ^_^ (i would post a Pic of my Cute Doggy.. but dont have any ^^)
Back to top Go down
jok3rlaff
Trooper
Trooper
jok3rlaff

Female
Number of posts : 32
IGN[Game NickName] : Toast
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2009-12-21

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 10:42 am

Evocator wrote:
Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding.

Their life together was, of course, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple; and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.

Question: Who was the survivor? (Scroll down for the answer.)

Answer: The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

**** Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke. Men keep scrolling.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.

Men keep scrolling....

By the way, if you're a woman and you're still reading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.

WTF, WE HAVE TO SCROLL DOWN TO GET TO THE NEXT POST Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 740487
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke Thread etc....
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4