Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Joke Thread etc....

Go down 
+21
Nhb93
Magical
Mikazuki
Rabsiu
Moontrax
Evocator
Melvin
Tangy
XinAn
Lilith
Kurupt
YueYii
Neoyoshi
Calviny
Fithzx
Darkzero
Oblvione
Shu
sianx
Dias
Dan
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 am

Q: How do you get a blonde on the roof?
A: Tell her drinks are on the house.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:44 am

There was a long, long line of spirits at the gate waiting to get into heaven. Not all these spirits could fit into heaven, so the ones who died the worst death would be allowed in.

The first man in line started telling his story, "Well, Peter, you see, I knew that my wife was cheating on me so I decided to come home early from work one day to catch them in action. I got home and searched all over but I couldn''t find him. Then when I walked out onto the balcony, there he was dangling off the darn thing by his fingertips. So I ran and got a hammer then started beating him with it and he fell. Well, the fall didn't kill him, because he landed in a bush so I picked up the refrigerator and threw it on him. Although that killed him, the strain gave me a heart attack, and here I am."

The next man came up and started his story. "St. Peter, I always work out on my balcony on the 14th floor of my apartment building. I was on my bike one day and I fell off when it flipped. I sailed over the rail and I thought ''Please God spare my life'' and he did. I caught on to a balcony below me. I was even happier when a man discovered me hanging there. But all of a sudden he started beating my hands with a hammer so I fell again. But the dear Lord saved me again when I landed in a bush. But I''m here now because the guy threw his refrigerator on top of me."

It was now the third guy's turn to start his story. "Well, Peter, just picture this. I'm hiding butt naked in this married chick''s refrigerator....."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:45 am

A brunette is walking through the country, when she finds a bottle. She rubs it and, you guessed it, a genie appears.

The genie says, "You are allowed three wishes. But, I must warn you, anything you get, all the blondes in the world get twice as much."

The woman says, "Okay. Give me a nice house."

The genie replies, "You now have one nice house and all the blondes in the world have two."

The the lady says, "Give me a gorgeous man."

The genie replies, "You now have one gorgeous man, while all the blondes have two."

The lady says, "For my last wish, Genie, see that stick over there? Beat me half to death with it."
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:46 am

a man walks out of a bar toyally hammered,only to be greeted by a snobby woman.She takes one look at him.

"You, sir ,are drunk!"

"And you ma'am,are ugly.But when i wake up,I will be sober!"
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 9:48 am

Three friends were playing golf one beautiful Sunday morning, as usual, and they never missed a weekend. As one of them was about to take the first tee a guy, by himself, asked if he could join their flight. The friends looked at each other and figured “sure, why not,” as they haven’t played with anyone else in quite some time.

So they teed off and all four were getting along pretty well. Right about the turn, on the 9th hole, they were all chit chatting and getting to know one another. Curious, one of the friends asked the new guy what he did for a living and, funny enough, he told them he was a hitman. They all kind of laughed it off, and asked him again - this time seriously.

The stranger said “No really, I’m hitman. My gun is in my golf bag, I carry it everywhere I go. You can take a look if you don’t believe me, I’ve never been dishonest.”

So one of the guys in the group decided to take him up on the offer and, opening the bag, sure enough revealed a really nice rifle with huge scope mounted at the top. He got all excited about it. He said “WOW! I bet I can see my house through here! May I look through it?”

“Sure,” said the stranger.

So the man looked around for a second and said “HELL YEAH! You can! I can even see through my windows into my bedroom. There’s my wife, naked. Sweet! Isn’t she beautiful? WAIT! There’s my next door neighbor! He’s naked too! And he’s in my room!”

This upset the golfer, terribly, so he asked the hitman how much he would charge for a hit. The hit man replied “It’s $1000 every time I pull the trigger.” The man said “$1000, ouch! Well, OK. I want two hits. I want you to shoot my wife right in the mouth. She’s always nagging at me and I can’t stand it. Then I want you to shoot my neighbor right in the crotch, for screwing around with my wife.”

The hit man agrees, gears up and takes aim through the scope. He’s looking for what has to be 10 minutes. The golfer begins to get impatient and asks the hitman what he’s waiting for. The hitman replies kind of anxiously, “Just hold on a minute… I’m about to save you a thousand bucks!”
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 4:36 pm

What is that old saying about buyer's beware?

------

Johnny wanted to have sex with a girl in his office, but she belonged to
someone else. One day Johnny got so frustrated, he went up to her and said,
"I'll give you $100 if you have let me have sex with you."

The girl said "NO".

Johnny said, "I'll be fast. I'll throw the money on the floor, you
bend down , and I'll be finished by the time you pick it up."

She thought for a moment and said that she'd have to consult her boyfriend.
She called her boyfriend and told him the story.

The boyfriend said, "Ask him for $200, then bend down and pick it up very fast.
He won't even get his pants down."

She agreed and accepted the proposal. Half an hour went by and the
boyfriend was waiting for his girlfriend to call. Finally after 45 minutes,
the boyfriend called and asked what happened...

She said, "The bastard used quarters!"

Business lesson 101: Always consider a business proposal in its
entirety before agreeing to it and getting screwed!
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female
Number of posts : 814
IGN[Game NickName] : XinAn; XinLiang; Xinnieh; Xin Xiraei
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 6:52 pm

O_O whoa lana ...
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Apr 24, 2008 10:33 pm

divert ur course joke is very funny hehehe good one xeron heh
Back to top Go down
Tangy
Captain
Captain
Tangy

Female
Number of posts : 153
IGN[Game NickName] : Mistyfier
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:14 am

rofl... omg all these are awesome :)

How to get out of a speeding ticket:

A police officer pulls a guy over for speeding and has the following exchange:

Officer: May I see your driver's license?

Driver: I don't have one. I had it suspended when I got my 5th DUI.

Officer: May I see the owner's card for this vehicle?

Driver: It's not my car. I stole it.

Officer: The car is stolen?

Driver: That's right. But come to think of it, I think I saw the owner's card in the glove box when I was putting my gun in there.

Officer: There's a gun in the glove box?

Driver: Yes sir. That's where I put it after I shot and killed the woman who owns this car and stuffed her in the trunk.

Officer: There's a BODY in the TRUNK?!?!?

Driver: Yes, sir.

Hearing this, the officer immediately called his captain. The car was quickly surrounded by police, and the captain approached the driver to handle the tense situation:

Captain: Sir, can I see your license?

Driver: Sure. Here it is. It was valid.

Captain: Who's car is this?

Driver: It's mine, officer. Here's the owner's card. The driver owned the car.

Captain: Could you slowly open your glove box so I can see if there's a gun in it?

Driver: Yes, sir, but there's no gun in it. Sure enough, there was nothing in the glove box.

Captain: Would you mind opening your trunk? I was told you said there's a body in it.

Driver: No problem. Trunk is opened; no body.

Captain: I don't understand it. The officer who stopped you said you told him you didn't have a license, stole the car, had a gun
in the glove box, and that there was a dead body in the trunk.

Driver: Yeah, I'll bet the lying s.o.b. told you I was speeding, too
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:43 am

haha funny joke tangy
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 1:52 am

heheh yeah funny :laugh:
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 4:43 am

lol good one tangy XD
Back to top Go down
Moontrax
Captain
Captain
Moontrax

Male
Number of posts : 113
IGN[Game NickName] : Moontrax, Mixture
Registration date : 2008-04-10

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Apr 25, 2008 2:32 pm

A blonde goes to the hairdresser.
But she's still wearing her headphones, so the hairdresser ask to remove it.
The blonde dont respond.
So the hairdresser removed the headphone and start to cut her hair.
While she's cutting her hair suddenly the blonde falls or her chair, and she aint breathing anymore.
The hairdresser didnt understand it, so she listended what came from the headphone. "breathe in, breathe out, breathe in, breathe out..."
Back to top Go down
Rabsiu
Captain
Captain
Rabsiu

Male
Number of posts : 286
IGN[Game NickName] : Rabsiu
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 7:41 am

Whether one is "shipwrecked" or just plain "wrecked", perhaps the following words of wisdom might help one stay at or near the surface.

SYMPTOM: Feet cold and wet.
FAULT: Glass being held at incorrect angle.
ACTION: Rotate glass so that open end points toward ceiling.

SYMPTOM: Feet warm and wet.
FAULT: Improper bladder control.
ACTION: Stand next to nearest dog, complain about house training.

SYMPTOM: Beer unusually pale and tasteless.
FAULT: Glass empty.
ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer.

SYMPTOM: Opposite wall covered with fluorescent lights.
FAULT: You have fallen over backward.
ACTION: Have yourself lashed to the bar.

SYMPTOM: Mouth contains cigarette butts.
FAULT: You have fallen forward.
ACTION: See above.

SYMPTOM: Beer tasteless, front of your shirt is wet.
FAULT: Mouth not open, or glass applied to wrong part of face.
ACTION: Retire to restroom, practice in mirror.

SYMPTOM: Floor blurred.
FAULT: You are looking through bottom of empty glass.
ACTION: Get someone to buy you another beer.

SYMPTOM: Floor moving.
FAULT: You are being carried out.
ACTION: Find out if you are being taken to another bar.

SYMPTOM: Room seems unusually dark.
FAULT: Bar has closed.
ACTION: Confirm home address with bartender.

SYMPTOM: Taxi suddenly takes on colorful aspect and textures.
FAULT: Beer consumption has exceeded personal limitations.
ACTION: Cover mouth.

SYMPTOM: Everyone looks up to you and smiles.
FAULT: You are dancing on the table.
ACTION: Fall on somebody cushy-looking.

SYMPTOM: Beer is crystal-clear.
FAULT: It's water. Somebody is trying to sober you up.
ACTION: Punch him.

SYMPTOM: Hands hurt, nose hurts, mind unusually clear.
FAULT: You have been in a fight.
ACTION: Apologize to everyone you see, just in case it was them.

SYMPTOM: Don't recognize anyone, don't recognize the room you're in.
FAULT: You've wandered into the wrong party.
ACTION: See if they have free beer.

SYMPTOM: Your singing sounds distorted.
FAULT: The beer is too weak.
ACTION: Have more beer until your voice improves.

SYMPTOM: Don't remember the words to the song.
FAULT: Beer is just right.
ACTION: Play air guitar.
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 8:22 am

NEVER LIE TO YOUR MOTHER!!!!!

John invited his mother over for dinner. During the meal, his mother couldn't help noticing how beautiful John's roommate was. She had long been suspicious of a relationship between John and his roommate, and this only made her more curious.

Over the course of the evening, while watching the two interact, she started to wonder if there was more between John and the roommate than met the eye.

Reading his mom's thoughts, John volunteered, "I know what you must be thinking, but I assure you, Julie and I are just roommates."

About a week later, Julie came to John and said, "Ever since your mother came to dinner, I've been unable to find the beautiful silver gravy ladle. You don't suppose she took it, do you?"

John said, "Well, I doubt it, but I'll write her a letter just to be sure."

So he sat down and wrote "Dear Mother, I'm not saying you did take a gravy ladle from my house. But the fact remains that one has been missing ever since you were here for dinner."

Several days later, John received a letter from his mother which read: "Dear Son, I'm not saying that you do sleep with Julie. But the fact remains that if she was sleeping in her own bed, she would have found the gravy ladle by now. Love, Mom."

Lesson of the day... Don't Lie To Your Mother.
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Apr 28, 2008 10:57 am

lol hehe
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 2:08 am

Once upon a time, a perfect man and a perfect woman met. After a perfect courtship, they had a perfect wedding.

Their life together was, of course, perfect.

One snowy, stormy Christmas Eve, this perfect couple was driving their perfect car along a winding road, when they noticed someone at the side of the road in distress. Being the perfect couple, they stopped to help.

There stood Santa Claus with a huge bundle of toys. Not wanting to disappoint any children on the eve of Christmas, the perfect couple loaded Santa and his toys into their vehicle. Soon they were driving along delivering the toys.

Unfortunately, the driving conditions deteriorated and the perfect couple; and Santa Claus had an accident. Only one of them survived the accident.

Question: Who was the survivor? (Scroll down for the answer.)

Answer: The perfect woman survived. She's the only one who really existed in the first place. Everyone knows there is no Santa Claus and there is no such thing as a perfect man.

**** Women stop reading here, that is the end of the joke. Men keep scrolling.

So, if there is no perfect man and no Santa Claus, the woman must have been driving. This explains why there was a car accident.

Men keep scrolling....

By the way, if you're a woman and you're still reading, this illustrates another point: Women never listen.
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 3:07 am

*kicks evocator*
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Apr 29, 2008 10:18 pm

A couple were on vacation in Jerusalem. While they were there, the wife passed away. The undertaker told the husband, "You can have her shipped home for $5,000, or you can bury her here, in the Holy Land, for $150." The man thought about it and told him he would just have her shipped home. The undertaker asked, "Why would you spend $5,000 to ship your wife home, when it would be wonderful to be buried here and you would spend only $150?" The man replied, "Long ago a man died here, was buried here, and three days later he rose from the dead. I just can't take the chance with that bitch."
Back to top Go down
Tangy
Captain
Captain
Tangy

Female
Number of posts : 153
IGN[Game NickName] : Mistyfier
Registration date : 2008-04-18

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 30, 2008 3:11 pm

LoL great jokes Evocator, besides sayig were bad drivers >.<

Anyway heres another joke :)

There was a family, Mom a Dad and their son, preparing for thanksgiving dinner.
Early that day the lil boy hears his parents arguing. His dad calls his mom a Bitch and his mom calls his dad a Bastard so later he asks his mom.... "Mom whats a bitch and a bastard?"
So the mom replies....
"well son u see Bitch is a word for a lady and Bastard is a word for a gentleman"
After that he walks outside and hears his neghbors having sex and the woman screams... "put your penis in my vagina!" so again he goes and asks his mom "Mom whats a penis and a vagina?"
Not knowing what to say the mom tells him....
"a penis is a hat and a Vagina is a coat"
So the lil boy walks away and goes upstairs, His dad is upstairs shaving and cuts himself, and yells out SHIT!
Again the lil boy asks his dad.... "Dad what does shit mean?"
The Dad replies.... "shit is a kind of shaving cream son"
The day goes by and later that night he goes to the kitchen, where his mom is cutting the turkey and accidentally cuts her finger and yells Fu.ck!
So you guessed it the boy asks.... " Mom what does Fu.ck mean?"
The mom answers " love is just a way of cutting the turkey, son."

The doorbell rings and the boy goes to greet the guests, he says.....
"Hello Bitches and bastards, may i take your penis's and vaginas?
My dad is upstairs wiping shit off his face and my moms in the kitchen fucking the turkey."
Back to top Go down
XinAn
Jewelry Crafter
Jewelry Crafter
XinAn

Female

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu May 01, 2008 12:42 am

lol tangy~

evocator i love the foxtrot joke in your siggy
Back to top Go down
Mikazuki
Captain
Captain
Mikazuki

Male
Number of posts : 130
IGN[Game NickName] : MoonlightKiss
Registration date : 2008-05-12

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue May 13, 2008 12:54 am

LoL @ Evocator on the santa/women joke
Back to top Go down
Magical
Captain
Captain
Magical

Female
Number of posts : 126
IGN[Game NickName] : Magical
Registration date : 2008-05-13

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:39 am

LOL @ Tangy's
i realli laugh at that one xD ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 7:07 am

First: Very good jokes to everyone i laughed realy hard Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 M146
and 2nd .. here is my one

John has a homework("How you spend your day at home")
The teacher asks John to get infront of the class and read his homework
John starts:

About 7:00AM i wake up and brush my teeth
7:10AM I go and wipe the ass!
7:20AM I go to school and 7:30AM classes start.
1:15PM Im back home!
1:20PM I wipe the ass!
1:30PM I have lunch and watch some TV.
3:00PM I wipe the ass!
3:10PM I start doing my homework.
6:00PM I wipe the ass!
6:10PM I play computer games.
8:00PM I have dinner.s
8:30PM I wipe the ass!
8:40PM I watch TV .
10:30PM I wipe the ass!
10:40PM I go to bed.

Teacher asks:
-John...don't use bad language in homework!And what does this "I wipe the ass!" means?!
John answers:
-My father is politician and someone always writes "ASS!" ont the front door.

PS:There might be some mistakes but I have this joke from a Bulgarian Joke Book I have so had to change some of the things and I also had to translate it :sweat:
Back to top Go down
Nhb93
Veteran
Veteran
Nhb93

Male
Number of posts : 51
IGN[Game NickName] : Nhb93
Registration date : 2008-04-29

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed May 14, 2008 2:43 pm

Evo those were some funny jokes.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Joke Thread etc....   Joke Thread etc.... - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Joke Thread etc....
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next