Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Clan Objective

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:03 pm

Firstly we play smt for enjoyment.due to the fact there is no pvp currently i hope no1 here fall for money trap in most f2p mmo and spend too much in real money when open beta comes.

there will be no need to prove u are the best,no need to get the best gear unless u like the design.no need to worry about anyone who can spoil your enjoyment as they cant do anything to u unless u are doing plasma ^^

what i want to say is our aim is to foster a good community here.to relax and enjoy with new and current friends.
when there is no pvp mmo that is good for us out there we can find this place a cyber home :D
even when there is a pvp game that we gonna try in future we can always play both seeing smt is pve style.

basically from what i understand CAVE update the game every 2-3 months so there will not be a lack of content.pretty soon we will be seeing more acts in game :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSat Dec 13, 2008 8:17 pm

http://www.megatenonline.com/update20081218/index.html << alrdy a new update in japan server is on its way ^^
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:09 am

yep yep SMT is perfect, no need to go hardcore to get stuff done, no need to sell ya organs to get things ya want, just enjoy and have fun like we do =)
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Anonymous

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 12:39 am

Yeah SMT is a perfect way to get together without getting PK, I don't play so much closed beta but it will be fun to do dungeons together, my mic doesn't work so somehow you can type to me.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:23 am

hmm ummm sell organs fr money ummm...so snow when r u gonna sell them fr us lol.....cash shop aint my style anyway dnt have a credit card :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 8:26 am

I said no need to sell organs ya weirdo >_< no organs for you spank
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 1:13 pm

aww come on i know u were kiddin...u said ur weird remeber..wht would be weirder thn sellin ur organs fr a game chainsaw
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeSun Dec 14, 2008 2:54 pm

I dunno I rent out my dad as a gigalo and take 50% of his earnings, too bad no one wants him T_T
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeMon Dec 15, 2008 12:05 am

ok.....>.> ....u jus went frm weird to evil :act: (and yes shu i knw this is nt the topic fr this so ill stop now) :laugh:
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Current Status : Normal

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 9:13 am

It's a nice objective. Atm Glaes and I cbb SMT for now because of the time it takes to get things done. Maybe come back for ob.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 11:07 am

oww just to add a point to shus objective, some people find it relaxing to play a game hardcore lol, so some ll be playing it hardcore too, so umm don't be like meh they r already higher lvl, just play the game at ya own speed and how ya enjoy it the most. No need to be the top player, if ya feel like it sure go for it, but don't blame others for not playing the game the way you like it because everyone has their own way of relaxing in game.
Back to top Go down
Buffie
High Priestess
High Priestess
Buffie

Female
Number of posts : 1780
IGN[Game NickName] : Buffie
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-06-12

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 2:39 pm

Wise words luv
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitimeTue Dec 16, 2008 3:31 pm

hmm strange.*pinch myself* hmm im awake and snows givin out his wisdom....nicely said snow lol thr r 2 types of ppl the chainsaw and the :bored: make tht 3 and the @_@
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Clan Objective Empty
PostSubject: Re: Clan Objective   Clan Objective Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Clan Objective
Page 1 of 1