Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

GodWars

Go down 
+2
Crovaxx
Shu
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:12 am

so signup and go test it if u wish heh
http://gw.igg.com/main.php

GodsWar Online is the first fully IGG designed and produced 3D MMORPG. Top-grade game developer's painstaking efforts have culminated in the fantastic and mysterious GodsWar Online. GWO offers players distinct systems and activities including enchanting quests, charming game scenery, free character growth, amazing battles and a wonderful gaming community.

Shakespeare said "All the worlds a stage..." but in GodsWar Online, ancient Greek Gods and Heroes share the stage, and the results are anything but graceful and elegant. More often than not they are down right ugly and brutal, as each fight for domination of the Greek Empire. Amazing graphics are on display everywhere in game, such as the solemn city of Sparta, the remote lonely desert, the verdant forests, the mysterious, dark swamps and the sunny beaches bordering the bright blue Mediterranean Sea.

1. Game Type
GodsWar Online is a 3D MMORPG, based on ancient Greek mythology and culture.

2. Game Style
The 45-degree visual angle and the cute background will help players used to 2D MMOPRGs feel more comfortable.

3. Game Background
In ancient Greece, Gods, human beings, demigods and monsters share the same world. In GodsWar Online, players can visit famous scenic spots such as the solemn temples, legendary Greek cities and the realms of the Gods. What’s more, players have a chance to meet Heroes such as Hercules, Theseus, Jason and other Gods and Demigods. In addition, players can challenge Medusa and other monsters. Believe us when we say that history comes alive!

4. Game Features
In GodsWar Online, battle is often brutal, so equipping the best gear is essential for survival.

Distinct Equipment: The powerful equipment creation system in GodsWar Online offers players all kinds of distinct equipment. Players can even enhance their equipment with various gems. What's more, the strong Avatar equipment changing system is available for all players to use.

Deity System: Each guild created by players in game has a patron God to which guild members must devote themselves. The higher the guild level is, the more Gods the guild will be devoted to. All guild members will be protected by their patron Gods and can become stronger because of them.

5. Game Content

Class System: GodsWar Online offers players four classes including Warrior, Fighter, Priest and Mage.

Skills and Spells: GodsWar Online offers players various skills and spells with amazing visual effects.

Faction System: When players create a character, they must choose a faction, either Sparta or Athens, so that they can take part in future faction events, including the much anticipated city wars.

Quest System: Players can find out about two factions' stories from the primary quests. What's more, they can learn more about Greek mythology by finishing those quests.

Interaction System: Players can interact with others easily using the Friends, Guild, and Team functions.

Game Scenes: All game scenes in GodsWar Online are relative to Greek mythology. There are some instances as well.

Published Events: Some published functions such as the special quest NPCs and the Arena will be available in game.

Classes Introduction

Warrior: With a shield in hand, the Warriors' main job is Close Fighting and they are entrusted with the protection of their teammates. "You cannot hurt my teammates until you’ve killed me! I will fight to my last breath!" Warriors play an important role in a team, and their worth cannot be underestimated.

Champion: Compared with a Warrior, Champions are more aggressive and they have only one focus in battle: Attack, attack, and attack!!! Champions defeat their enemies by using long spears, and they will never back down until either they or their enemies lie lifeless on the field of battle.

Mage: Mages wield the arcane power of nature to cause large amounts of damage. Wearing light robes, they call out powerful arcane fire to attack their enemies. This fire can incinerate a single target or many targets at the same time.

Priest: Priests are the envoys of the Gods, and they can cure not only their injured fellows but also release teammates from cursed status. Priests are an important part of a team; with the power they get from water helping them to defeat enemies easily.

Last edited by Ashura on Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:20 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-02

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 6:24 am

looks like RO ><
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:05 am

lol their website have serious errors.i cant log on to activate game hehe
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:10 am

lol. unlucky
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:21 am

waste of my time.i give up.try another time doh lol
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 7:55 am

ROFL!!!! go back to watching ur drama =p
Back to top Go down
LordOfSkulls
Commander
Commander
LordOfSkulls

Number of posts : 523
Registration date : 2008-04-10

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 1:44 pm

game looks like waste of time to download anyway.... u not missing anything XD
Back to top Go down
ShutDawn
Veteran
Veteran
ShutDawn

Male
Number of posts : 57
IGN[Game NickName] : ShutDawn, SD, ShutD, Dawn
Registration date : 2008-11-08

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 2:13 pm

Well If some1 still wants to get in to it they are giving free keys at mmorpg.com
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 4:29 pm

i was checkin this out fr a while...but nt interested now dsnt look very appealin
Back to top Go down
Dan
Slave
Slave
Dan

Male
Number of posts : 534
IGN[Game NickName] : --------
Registration date : 2008-04-01

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeThu Nov 20, 2008 5:41 pm

Ashura wrote:
lol their website have serious errors.i cant log on to activate game hehe

i acctivated it very easily lol

but there cleint launcher seems very bugged lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitimeFri Nov 21, 2008 12:02 am

heh its too simple for me after i test it,graphic sux.the game is like witness your destiny.can legal bot all the way.dont try it lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

GodWars Empty
PostSubject: Re: GodWars   GodWars Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

GodWars
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Announcements :: New MMORPGs :: MMORPGs Reviews-
Jump to: