Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Vindictus

Go down 
+29
quilens
Nazgul
Beebo
ValKrice
micheille
Kazuki
demonious
maxgags
Darkender
Neoyoshi
Ryuyoko
cherub
Regalis
Mooga
YueYii
Gentle
Aluciz
Akuma
kawainu
Thania
Sakuragi
xiaogou
mina
Vanilla
Supamoe
xCainx
Shu
AxLR0Se
Snow
33 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 7 ... 14  Next
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 09, 2008 8:49 am

http://vindictus.nexon.net

edited by shu
added website and change title

NO IT IS NOT SAME UGLY GAME AS MABINOGI!!!

http://feature.mmosite.com/content/2008-11-07/20081107225959539,1.shtml

------------------------------------------------------------------ Edited Mar 10th 2011 by Beebo ---
Since Synergy is no longer functional I updated the topic. Neoyoshi and I have joined with another guild, Sonata, on the West-Coast. (Guild Channel is 127)

------------------------------------------------------------------ Edited Oct 19th 2010 by Neoyoshi ---

With Vindictus now fully released, the game is going through the usual motions.

The guild Synergy is on West coast, i would have personally preferred in on East coast, but according to some people I've talked to, it really doesn't matter in terms of connecting to the game, since both are servers experience lag anyway because theirs still some problems with the way users connect to each other, although it's no where near as bad as it used to be and things are getting better by the day.

Legend Key (color coated, Red is unreleased, Blue is released

Released & Translated Content list:(North America)
Unreleased Content list:(Korea Only)

Playable Characters
•• Fiona
•• Lann

Evie
Kai
Karok

Boats(Dungeon Portals)
•• Perilous Ruins
•• Hoarfrost Hollow
•• Ainle
•• Fishing Boat

Ruins of Sanctity
Hoarfrost Depth

Towns
•• Colhen
Rocheste

Crafting System
•• Ore Mining
•• Item Enhancement(Using enhancement stones with Ferghus)

Item Enhancement (Brynn)
Blacksmithing
Tailoring
Cooking
Enchanting

Systems & Functions
•• Level cap 38
•• Tier 2 Sub-weapons
•• Item Depot (Limited, accessories and Cash shop equipment is not out yet)
•• Dye Shop
•• In-option Game pad functionality
•• In-option Voice Chat functionality (Does not have Push-to-talk functions as this time)
•• In-progress dungeon member replacement functionality (If a party leader lags out, disconnects or leaves the dungeon party, the dungeon party is re-queued in real-time to replace that member, the player with the strongest connection signal gets new party leadership, however this system is not fully functional as it will not re-queue when a regular party member leaves.
•• Fatigue System (This system has been tweaked and modified a little, now the platinum coins reset more frequently rather then on a fixed schedule as long as the player is not consistently spamming dungeons, this is a fail-safe for players like me who actually take the time to enjoy the game, rather then rushing through 12+ Tyrant raids in 30 minutes - which is insanity by the way)

Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 2:51 pm

http://video.mmosite.com/display.php?vid=8968&gid=559
Latest video.. this game is shaping out to be sooo sweet :)
And yes, Mabinogi Heroes is F2P. :)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeTue Nov 25, 2008 3:00 pm

it will prob come out around same time aion is out heh,still its a good game and i will try it when it comes :)
Back to top Go down
xCainx
Captain
Captain
xCainx

Male
Number of posts : 147
IGN[Game NickName] : Cain, MetalBob
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-05-21

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed Nov 26, 2008 4:30 pm

Gameplay just looks awesome =)

Back to top Go down
Supamoe
Leaders Council
Leaders Council
Supamoe

Male
Number of posts : 872
IGN[Game NickName] : Supamoe
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-13

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:07 am

Lol game looks really tight, huge advance on Mabinogi 1....that shit was scary...but if its around aions time hmm i say aion For life :P. And i can say that from personal experience not from fanboyism
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 27, 2008 12:49 am

i say maybe around aion time.they may delay and end up end of 2009 heh
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeTue Jan 27, 2009 6:06 pm

Raine wrote:
finally! the sequel to the cute and cuddly mabinogi game we all know and love

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajQrStt-ud8&fmt=18
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Mabigoni Heroes   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 12:59 am

It's the #1 game in this guys list of top MMO's https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ogJJCCzfW2A
It looks like a pretty decent MMO, I haven't seen u guys discuss it but it looks pretty kool.

But this is a better Video, just about the game: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajQrStt-ud8
(Check that one out instead of the above).

It seems to have Darkfall aspects and it looks pretty kool. :o!
looks like u can use pretty much anything for a weapon too >.<...
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 1:21 am

Scroll the topics man, we discussed it ^^
But don't know when this game comes out :/

And yeah, i think mabinogi heroes looks like the next gen f2p (in visuals at least it dominates all f2p so far).. but... I've been let down by f2p too much. :/
Would be nice if this game comes out soon to test it out instead of JD though. So we could have some fun before aion on it.
Back to top Go down
Vanilla
Lieutenant
Lieutenant
Vanilla

Male
Number of posts : 88
IGN[Game NickName] : Vanilla
Current Status : Studying
Registration date : 2009-01-26

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 2:14 am

Your right, haha Snowy posted this game, I didn't see it. >.<

But anyways, Its just looks that good you know. It deserves a double post :P
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed May 20, 2009 4:55 am

i will merge this
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSun Nov 01, 2009 10:43 pm

Mabinogi Heroes Beta Review

Print

PDF

mainMabinogi Heroes Open Closed Beta ended just a few days ago but it left me craving for more.  A lot of players who haven't played the game yet probably has a lot of questions, hopefully I will answer most of them in this review!  Just like all my other reviews on Steparu.com I will be totally honest with this one.  While I was happy with the little time I played the game.  For some reason I felt that Mabinogi Heroes was missing something that I just couldn't quite put my thought on. 

You need to a flashplayer enabled browser to view this YouTube video
Fiona Gameplay

Just like all my other reviews this one will have a ton of videos and text!  I know a lot of foreign gamers and new players will probably end up playing this game so I will try to be as helpful as I can at the same time not confuse you in this review.  After you have successfully read this review, hopefully you will have a deeper understanding of what the game is like and how to play it.

Quests And Mission System Tutorial

Duoing Mission 04

The game feels a bit small honestly, you will find yourself coming back to the same small town called Cohen.  This is the first town that you come across ingame,  I am not sure if there is a second town yet but it seems like this is going to be the Tir Chronicle of Mabinogi Heroes, which is the starting newbie town for the original game called Mabinogi.  Mabinogi fans should rejoice since you will find your favorite blacksmith of all time in the first town.  Which blacksmith will it be!?  It's FERGHUS of course!  Unfortunately, you can't get a friend of Ferghus title in this game yet.  Anyway, you will be talking to a lot of NPC's in the first town.  Yeah, seriously like a lot!  There are a lot of quests you can get in Cohen along with missions from all the NPC's in different houses and shops.  After you receive a new Mission you can head on over one zone away to the boating docks.  In here you can find, create, join a party, then set sail to start on your Mission.

Soloing Ice Cavern Part 01

Questing and Missions in this game is pretty easy and simple at least the starting ones.  Though if you don't speak or understand Korean you will probably get stumped on accepting a couple Missions.  Notice I said accepting since Missions, since Missions in this game are pretty much straight forward.  Now I will explain on how to progress through your missions correctly.  Completing a Mission in this game will only get you a certain percent completed.  Doing extra objectives in that certain Mission will earn you a higher percent.  You will NEVER get 100% in a Mission on your first try unless you're on Mission 1, which is a guaranteed 100%.  So for example you complete one of your Missions and you're at 30%.  You've talked to every person in and town and probably wondering.  WTH? Why can't I get my next Mission!?

Soloing Ice Cavern Part 02

Well, that's because you must redo that previous Mission again to earn a higher percent the second time around.  BUT you have to select the alternative Mission objectives by highlighting the Mission and selecting specific objectives on the drop down box.  Confused yet!?  I bet you are.  Anyway, so you pick up that same Mission and click on the drop down tab but this time around you would select an alternate objective.  These alternative objectives may vary for example some will be, time attack mode, solo, don't use smash(right click), and etc.  Do a couple of them and earn yourself to a certain percent then you can unlock your next Mission by talking to the required NPC's.  Achieving 100% is not necessary to progress through your Missions.  You may also unlock Missions that will have a "lock" icon on it, this means you have not met the requirements on the previous or certain mission percent wise.

Also note that sometimes you will need to do little errands to unlock other Missions.  For example one of the starting few Missions will require to buy materials to make Pants.  After you craft Pants from favorite blacksmith Ferghus and deliver it properly you then unlock your next Mission.  As for Quests, pretty much the same thing as your other quests in other games just do the objective and talk to the NPC.  You can also check out Climbatiz translation on Making a Party and Quest Window.  Congrats now you have a clearer understanding on how the Mission and Questing system works in Mabinogi Heroes.

Gnoll Chieftain with a party of three.

Gameplay

You've seen a lot of gameplay videos now to read gameplay described in words.  Monsters in this game are pretty dumb AI wise.  I felt like I was slashing some porings or something.  You will find that the first few missions ingame are too easy.  Don't pat yourself on the back yet.  I really think Mabinogi Heroes has very poor AI... or they are just making it too user friendly.  However, boss fights in this game is a whole different story.  Though the game may feel and look easy, failure is just not an option.  If you get hit by some monsters further along the missions you will find yourself chugging a bunch of potions.  Failing to dodge certain boss attacks or dungeon traps will have you eating dirt.

Ice Dungeon and Loogey Boss Fight

You can almost break and pick up everything you see ingame and hurl them towards your enemies or teammates.  You have a lot of options after grabbing an enemy monster for example you can use them meat shields, break their backs, give them face make over, knock em against a wall, throw them on other monsters, suplex them on breakables and many more.

Red Wisp and Gnoll Chieftain Boss Fight

Boss fights are pretty epic in Mabinogi Heroes.  For example when you are fighting against the Gnoll Chieftain.  He does a Windmill attack that can hit everyone in your party if you are in his radius range.  He also has a super hammer vertical attack that deals about 75% of your HP if not kill you.  So how does one fight a Gnoll on steroids?  There are a couple ways to battle out bosses in this game.  Teamwork is a essential in Mabinogi Heroes, sorry Rambo players.  The Gnoll Chieftain has hit boxes.  So let's say your plan to own this boss is grapple hook his right arm, then another player grapple hook his other arm.  This will make it so that the boss will only kick you.  Pretty awesome way to take down a boss!  You can also grapple his legs and trip him over and go for an awesome low blow.  If you happen to run out of grappling hooks, bombs, and javelins.  Then you move on to your next resort which is to hurl over huge rocks and stones at boss to stun him.  After landing a successful stun your party can do keep him permanent stunned with melee attacks(primary attack) and smashes (secondary attack).  Just like the boss you also have your own hit box, so If you're taking heavy damage from the boss or enemies your armor will break, leaving you naked in boxers or bikini.  You can either repair during battle by bringing a repair kit with you or just fight with no armor.

Mission 2-1 and Preview of one shot trap of death~

Character and Classes

There are only two playable characters at the moment.  The chick who wields a sword and shield is named Fiona.  Characters are locked gender wise in OCBT so if you want to play a Paladin like tank setup then you must pick Fiona.  Don't get all emo now though, the best part of Mabinogi Heroes is many choices of character customization.  Even if you pick this type of character I guarantee that you will not find your clone.  The other playable class is a Male Dual Wield swordsman.  Lethita is very fast compared to Fiona, he also has a longer and wider reach than Fiona which is very good for huge crowds.  Both characters have their own advantages for example Fiona can block attacks with her shield while Lethita on the other hand can only evade.  Like I said both characters can be fully customized.  If you have played Mabinogi then you would already know how the character creation screen looks like.  There are a lot more characters that will be available in the future Alchemist, Two Hander, Archer, and etc.

Two Lethithas in action!

Controls

The controls for this game is pretty simple.  You are given around 4-5 premade keyboard mappings that you can switch to. You can also fully customize each keys ingame to your own preference.  Climbatiz has kindly translated a couple menus ingame, here is his translation of the keyboard menu.  Climbatiz keyboard picture layout.  Lot's of keys similar to Counter-Strike or other steam games.  You're right, it's pretty much the same thing.  Also if you're wondering if the mics work ingame.  They actually do, so keep that in mind the next time you hold down your microphone button and say something that might scare your party members away.

Messing Around during Missions

Graphics And Audio

The graphics are really amazing who would've thought that a source engine would go this far.  Since most online games now a days are running on Unreal Engine.  I was pretty surprised that Mabinogi Heroes looked nicer ingame compared to the screenshots.  I was playing the game almost next to the highest setting experienced a couple slowdowns during huge fights and breaking tons of breakable objects.  It's hard to keep your FPS steady on max settings for this game unless you have an up to date rig.  I didn't find anything wrong with the sound or graphics ingame other than the lack of BGM during dungeons.  The only time you will hear BGM in this game is in town and during boss fights.  Curious to what the menu look like? No problem! Climbatiz has yet provided us another translation of the graphics and sound menu that can be viewed here.  Audio Menu, Resolution and Preset Graphics Menu, and Custom Graphics Menu.  As you can see in this translation there is a slider bar on the resolution menu.  This allows you to change graphical setting without tweaking each one of the drop down boxes.  Which is great for lazy players or players who simply can't understand what they are clicking on!

Random Gameplay before server down~

Crafting and Party Network

The only thing I hated about Mabinogi Heroes is how you are forced to farm materials for your weapons and armor.  If you are a rush gamer like me you will find yourself carrying a bunch of materials that you don't even need anymore.  Then again the game would be super easy if I can just go to Ferghus and buy my next set of weapons and armor which would then lead to boredom and fast power leveling.  Mabinogi Heroes has a very easy party system with a slight problem.  It was very hard to connect to other player created games in Mabinogi Heroes.  Their network system is just total failure.  They are currently upgrading their servers to make partying in this game more easier stated front page notice.  There were a lot of unsatisfied OCBT players because it was almost impossible to party with other players.  Not confirmed but I think the party leader is the host of the room, or require super synchronization.  My experience was when I was lagging during a dungeon my friend said everything was frozen for him also.  Which leads me to conclude that this game is hosted by the party leader.  Do not take my word for it though that was just a minor hypothesis.  Though it would explain a lot of things like players having trouble connecting to each other and stuff.  I must say I was really disappointed with their network setup and hope that they fix it in the future.

Soloing Mission 05 Part 01

Soloing Mission 05 Part 02

Conclusion

Open Closed Beta lasted for only a couple days but I felt like it was incomplete.  Maybe it is because the other character classes are not released yet  The only thing I am worried about is for all the hardcore players in the world.  Mabinogi Heroes seems like a game that can be completed very easy like Diablo II.  I always ask myself this question when I play games.  "What is the end game?, "I finished all the Missions, what now?" and so on.  Having had played all the other DevCat games I have very high hopes for Mabinogi Heroes.  Let's hope for some fun end game content or a never ending generation of updates just like Mabinogi Online.  C9 Closed Beta is almost here so expect a OCBT review of that game also at Steparu.com.  I hope you enjoyed reading this review and thanks for your time! Until then good luck have fun.

Game Score: 9.4

Developer: DevCat
Game Publisher: Nexon Korea
Game Site: http://heroes.nexon.com/

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 12:54 pm

http://www.nexon.net/ < go na nexon site

Slept deeply for a time action MMORPG Mabinogi Heroes developed by Nexon's devCat wakes again. Nexon announced that its Mabinogi Heroes will start Premiere Opening on December 16th. Then, they will release the latest trailer and screenshots for players.

Mabinogi Heroes planned to launch open beta in summer. Subsequently, Nexon announced the open beta postponeded, attracting many players' attention.This time they confirmed to open Premiere Opening on December 16th, that is to say, Mabinogi Heroes release date is not far away. Today, Nexon unveiled several screenshots and character instructions via official site.

Full SizeMabinogi Heroes

Full SizeMabinogi Heroes

Full SizeMabinogi Heroes

Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 1:36 pm

ooh the graphics are soo nice. Any info on classes?
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Nov 19, 2009 2:04 pm

have no idea hehe.but dec 16 suppose to be ob for korea version.
and there is rumours the na/eu version might be around the same time as well

but ya the graphics and gameplay look very nice
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeFri Dec 04, 2009 5:24 am

a close beta combat gameplay.its arcade style mmo again as suspected.a bit like w3k but more intense

but i recall seeing long ranged class in game during starting trailer a year ago and companion type npc that will follow u so it might be a bit like player leading 2-3 npc to fight along beside u.

not sure if this is good or not.need to test before i comment further
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 9:00 am

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:22 am

Mabinogi: Heroes released a gameplay video about 10-player raiding in instance on December 4th. This boss raid video contains some conversation so that it can be more vividly.

For more Mabinogi: Heros videos

10 party member team up together to join the instance. Before they start the instance, they stand into sea and show big smiles. You can see the introduction of party members on screen. When the 10-palyer instance starts, a giant spider turns up on the screen. This raid place has the same difficulty as 4-player instance. Many people in video use hooks and throw to the giant spider to bring down it. The boss can not act freely with a pincer movement led by the two leading Golem.

Full SizeMabinogi: Heros

Golem is a skill that appeared in the second half. According to the Golem, team knows how to manipulate the user directly rather than "Mabinogi", as the chain of command of pets are covered. Emotion is the command to summon the Golem box into the box where registered to change or press the command button, the dialog is to type in commands directly. (An example can be seen in the video. 'Attacks')

Evy is still active in Alchemist, attacking with ice and fire balls attack. Evy, a new added characters, is good at long-range attacks thatl allows her to help recovery and resurrection.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 7:25 am

frankly what were they thinking hehe.using a 4 ppl raid difficulties instance and send max 10 ppl inside and make a trailer out of it ^^

should have just send 4-6 ppl inside and make it more challenging in the trailer lolz
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeSat Dec 12, 2009 3:03 am

Mabinogi: Heroes releases the modification contents before its Premiere Opening Test starts. Premiere Opening Test version of Mabinogi: Heroes will have great changes from UI to stroy line.

The main changes in this modification:

1. Character Creation
Players will have more options in character creation. Especially, players are able to try on the high level armor.

Full SizeMabinogi: Heroes

What is more, developer will add sexy underwear with extra charge for new character Fiona.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty

2. Visible Interface
Players are able to check any information and schedule of storyline and quest easily.

Mabinogi: Heroes

3. Shadow Teleport Portal
Shadow Teleport Portal finally comes. Players can open Shadow Teleport Portal in any town and enter the teleport portal opened by other players except when they are in instance.

4. Skills Improvement
There is a great improvement in Skills. Player had to open the window every time when they want to add one point. But player can check directly the data on the interface conveniently.

Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty

5. Add Mini Maps
Add mini maps with concrete information. Players could find the destination where they want to go by clicking the mini map option. Players will never get lost when they are in instance by checking the mini map.

6. Add Character Signature Function

7. Interface for Mail Auntie

Back to top Go down
xiaogou
Trooper
Trooper
xiaogou

Male
Number of posts : 5
IGN[Game NickName] : puppy
Registration date : 2009-11-18

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 6:40 am

is there a program that can switch korean words to english words in game?
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeThu Dec 17, 2009 3:43 pm

dont think so=p
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

Vindictus Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vindictus   Vindictus Icon_minitimeWed Dec 23, 2009 7:08 pm

hitNexon Korea's latest Action Online RPG Mabinogi Heroes has been out for almost a week now. Being a very popular the game, it is quickly climbing it's way to the top 10 popular net cafe games in Korea. The average play time of the the average dedicated Mabinogi Heroes users is about little over four hours. While the people in living in Korea are enjoying their PCBang and other Netcafes that offers this game, other players will just have to simply wait until mid January for the unrestricted grand opening of Mabinogi Heroes. Meanwhile you can check out the last three trailers they have released in the couple weeks below if you haven't seen them yet.

Evy the Magician and Summoner Class

Lethita Fast Dual Wielder that can deliver quick blows, also has Windmill

Fiona The Tank, super strong and tough!

Developer: DevCat
Game Publisher: Nexon Korea
Game Site: http://heroes.nexon.com/

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Vindictus Empty