Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Witness your destiny

Go down 
+2
mina
Snow
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-06-02

Witness your destiny Empty
PostSubject: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 4:59 pm

http://wyd.gamenetworks.com/

So uhm anyone think its worth trying out?
Reminds me of mu from screenshots.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 6:36 pm

OOOoooh I saw this before I remember it because of it's unique name lol
but it was "With your Destiny" the first time I saw it.

Nope haven't tried it... Who wants to be the one to lead the expedition to see if this land is good for us? lol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male
Number of posts : 570
IGN[Game NickName] : xChaoFuNx, DoMiNiC, _DOMINIC_
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 8:13 pm

I appoint Snow to make the expedition into WYD because he was the one that brought up this game for us to play.
Back to top Go down
Snow
The Almighty Banana
The Almighty Banana
Snow

Male
Number of posts : 6807
IGN[Game NickName] : Snow, Nuts, Nut, Snowball, Splash, Snowy
Current Status : Busy at School

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeFri Oct 24, 2008 9:24 pm

I guess I will, but the coming few gaming days are reserved by fable 2 for me hehe.
Back to top Go down
http://img230.imageshack.us/img230/8485/1snowflakecardmadebyneoc
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male
Number of posts : 235
IGN[Game NickName] : Crovaxx / Darrigaaz
Current Status : Normal

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:49 pm

WYD LOL. i used to play it. had a lvl360 mortal and lvl 330++ god. so far this game is the best (in my opinion). this should be the global server. if u have any questions u can ask me hehehe. is not bad. i used to play on other server but quit because the game is dying but after the global server is up alot of people went back. too lazy to level again.

so let me explain a bit. 4 classes: beastmaster, knight, archer and healer/buffer. each class have 3 or 4 sub class. forgot how many hehehehe. ok so thats about class.

the last time i play the max lvl was 370 but i heard they increased it already. when u reach lvl255 (if i remember correctly) u can create another char (god char). ur first char is called mortal. ur mortal will add stats to ur god char according to ur mortal's lvl (ifi remember correctly). when the global server is up, u can make the 3rd char which is stronger. so if all ur char (mortal/god/beyong god???? lol) is at max level, u will have the max stats in the server.
there is to kingdom (red/blue). players can choose which kingdom they want to join when they reach lvl150 i think. then during the kingdom war. people form these 2 kingdoms pvp to capture the stronghold. whoever capture it, they guild leaders gets a crown with special stats and special skills (like rohan). town wars also the same. jus like rohan u bid for the towns. so lets say this week u occupy a town. next week someone will ahve to bid for the town and if they outbid u, you will have to fight for the town.

now talk about the game's feature. in game botting. u can set ur own macro and bots in the global server. consume pots if ur hp/mp drop below certain % and so on.

daily pvp event. during this event players pk each other to get to get them out of their way and killed the mobs which will drop the items (rewards) that u need to lvl ur gears.

max gears +11 (very very hard to make but had a full +11 sets thx to item mall ><)
god char can wear any lvl gears they want (no restriction on lvl). they also have their own gears but no stats. god char don wear helmet. u will have to transfer the stats from ur mortal armor/weapon to ur god's armor or weapon. very annoying thing to do and complicated too so i wont get into details about this. if u guys wanna know then ask. will explain.

no pets but have mounts. ALOT of different mounts available. mounts adds dmg/def and so on.

quest. the quest in WYD is different with rohan or RoM. u don ahve ti kill X amount of mobs or retrieve items. this quest enable u to enter a place depending on ur lvl (somehting like dungeon). inside thr u kill the main mobs which drop items that will give u xp. eg. lvl 150-170 quest. enter place, continue killing mobs which drop the items and consume it until u reach lvl170. lvling wouldn't be hard until u reach lvl280. after that u r gonna cry wakakakaka. u have to keep grinding and grind and grind and grind and grind. warning:not gonna be easy. takes u 1 month from lvl 330-335 (estimates). but using cash shop items and grind during xp events (24 hours 1-2lvl max when u are lvl 355). oh and from lvl351-355 is a jump. u don ahve lvl 352,353,354. they accumulates the exp for u to reach 350 from 355.

dungeons. few of the dungeons u enter u wont be able to see other player's name so u dunnno who they are and can freely pk them without them knowing who u r. 1 dungeon is jus to get items for lvling up ur armor.

if need advise on chars then feel free to ask. prolly left out a few stuff too. dunno hwo mcuh they change it since then but have a rough idea. alot of my frens still playing it. so if any other question feel free to ask.

conclusion: very nice game but don wanna start over again hehehehe.
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 12:54 pm

oh jus look at the website hehehe. is now WYDIII. i played WYDII. not much diff. jus a few stuff here and thr. and 1 more thing i jus remembered. stats on weapon. it starts from +9,+18,+27. add each 9 att or def. last i played was lax att is +81 and def is +45.

used to be called Supreme Destiny (WYDII)

Crovaxx<------MASTER OF WYD
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 1:02 pm

oooo 1 more thing. ur mounts can be lvl to lvl99. use items to lvl them. if u fail in usin the items. ur mount's life will be reduced by 1. when it reaches 0 they die. have items that icrease their life. oh and they also have hp so becareful. mount's hp reduced to zero = -1 life. they absorb a cetain % of the dmg that u received. there are pets specially for gods too.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeSun Oct 26, 2008 3:40 pm

Definetly sounds like MU-online , and God char = Magic gladiator( who also doesnt wear helm lol ) in MU.

TBH MU-online was my first MMO, I played it for years , I've made so many chars to max levels (atleast one of each) , and after all that if I ever have to play MU again I'll kill myself.

But i'd gladly play this its different except for the concept ;)
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 8:40 am

think i try earlier version before.u can even bot legally inside if i recall right and graphics not very good in game as well.so get ready to be disappointed ^^
Back to top Go down
Crovaxx
Celestial Guard
Celestial Guard

Male

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitimeMon Oct 27, 2008 10:51 am

u can bot legally but only in a special dungeon. have to buy the scroll to enter the dungeon. scroll from IM lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Witness your destiny   Witness your destiny Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Witness your destiny
Page 1 of 1