Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.
 
HomeAetheriusFAQRegisterLog in
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.

Share | 
 

 Code geass the ultimate question

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Is lelouch Alive?
Yes
100%
 100% [ 2 ]
No
0%
 0% [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 2
 

AuthorMessage
ash
Commander
Commander
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 710
Location : Australia
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Code geass the ultimate question   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:11 am

So the ultimate question is lelouch alive or nt

--did he get the immortal code from C.C ? coz in the end she looks towards the driver when shes talkin
:ehehe:
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Code geass the ultimate question   Wed Oct 08, 2008 3:33 pm

Did you watch both Code Geass and Lelouch's Rebellion?

I never watched either but it seems to get good reviews. Is Code Geass really that good? I need a good romance inside to keep me going or a comedy lol

_________________


When talking about Shu:
Chaofun wrote:
If you meet him, you'll think of him as of how I think of him, guaranteed. He's like the Jesus of MMO's.


What Shu suggests our members should do:
Ashura wrote:
i suggest as a last resort masturbate,or find rl girls to do it,or find rlguys to do it if u need any other suggestion try get the other members to suggest them.
Back to top Go down
http://aeth.darkbb.com
Dias
Commander
Commander
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1396
Location : Japan
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Code geass the ultimate question   Wed Oct 08, 2008 5:55 pm

mina wrote:
Did you watch both Code Geass and Lelouch's Rebellion?

I never watched either but it seems to get good reviews. Is Code Geass really that good? I need a good romance inside to keep me going or a comedy lol

Romance in action animes is ftw xD I dunno though I barely watched few episode though Im starting now , I think its good , but if you want a good anime with romance FATE/Stay Night is mandatory if you haven't seen it ;) One of the best animes I've ever watched
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
avatar

Female
Number of posts : 3322
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Code geass the ultimate question   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:16 pm

I wanted to play the original Hentai game FATE/STAY/NIGHT before it became an anime ):

But I can't find a translated version to torrent.

_________________


When talking about Shu:
Chaofun wrote:
If you meet him, you'll think of him as of how I think of him, guaranteed. He's like the Jesus of MMO's.


What Shu suggests our members should do:
Ashura wrote:
i suggest as a last resort masturbate,or find rl girls to do it,or find rlguys to do it if u need any other suggestion try get the other members to suggest them.
Back to top Go down
http://aeth.darkbb.com
Dias
Commander
Commander
avatar

Male
Number of posts : 1396
Location : Japan
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Code geass the ultimate question   Wed Oct 08, 2008 6:20 pm

mina wrote:
I wanted to play the original Hentai game FATE/STAY/NIGHT before it became an anime ):

But I can't find a translated version to torrent.


Hmmm I had translated game but with just one of the endings translated ( the one which the anime features) the other 2 ends werent yet translated , though you could just go ahead and watch the anime then youll know 1 of the 3 endings xD It is really really good.



p.s. let me see if I can find something for you , maybe I can find a translated game but if you find an original game torrent just download it Ill give you translation patch


p.s.2 The game has a sequel : Fate/ Hollow Ataraxia but theres no english translation :(
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: Code geass the ultimate question   

Back to top Go down
 
Code geass the ultimate question
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Monster Hunter 4 Ultimate Question Thread
» Requiem of Geass - A Code Geass RP [JCINK]
» MH Tri Ultimate Question Thread
» Emoticon Code from Neopets!
» JOIN THE MOST BEASTLY DOJO WITH THE CODE: AFAEAHGE

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Aetherius Network  :: Entertainment :: Anime/Manga-
Jump to: