Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info

Go down 
+7
monkeyxiv
LordOfSkulls
Dan
Chaofun
Airy
Kurupt
Shu
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Empty
PostSubject: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 3:55 pm

kurupt or endless? ^^

not sure if we imposing on endless vent since we not in rohan anymore :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:02 pm

you can use mine but .. make it aeth vent perment but .... you guys need donated money up grade it to what ever you want ^^ only 10 person right now... ^.^ and not going up grade it less it being used ...
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:39 pm

yeah we should get our own vent ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:42 pm

I have my own channel in Team Speak 2, your guys could get used of it. :P

1.gf.gamers-forum.org
2. ts.gamers-forum.org
3. 208.120.133.130:8767

Server name: Gamers-Forum.com TS Server (Location in US)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:49 pm

oh thank-you for the offer blackbird, but most our members prefer vent ^^ but for me TS or vent is fine (it cuz i got a hawt voice in both TS and Vent)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:59 pm

You can talk in both Ventrilo and Team Speak 2, beside in Team Speak 2 you can type information and in Ventrilo it's simple and just easy to join or created. The voice for me doesn't matter on either Ventrilo or Team Speak 2.

Could you register me as a user in Ventrilo so I can joined the channel, it's said I have a Guest account. :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:11 pm

PM ashura about this ^^ and tell him for endless vent
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 6:01 pm

All right I will send a PM, if your guys changed your mind you always can used my Team Speak 2 server

Pass: anime ^^
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:16 pm

we decide to use kurupt vent

its more stable and less downtime

V05.DARKSTARLLC.COM port:4133
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:30 pm

WE ARE USING THIS VENT FOR AETHEREA

Server/Host: V05.DARKSTARLLC.COM
Port: 4133
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:53 pm

If you could register me there now that should be awesome ^^
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeThu Aug 28, 2008 1:17 am

okie i tell leader boy lol... i dont have admin rights, i turned it down long ago XD
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:19 pm

KURUPT RUN THIS ~!!
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeFri Aug 29, 2008 10:45 pm

kurupt give shu and mina some admin power :P
Back to top Go down
Airy
Captain
Captain
Airy

Male
Number of posts : 320
IGN[Game NickName] : Airy
Current Status : Normal
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 1:39 am

Register Airy for me plx XD. Though I prob won't use it to talk much (family would think it's weird talking in game lol) but who knows :yersh: Btw, what version vent is it using?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 7:28 pm

It's me Blackbird, could you register me?
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 8:45 pm

BlackBird Pm Kurupt to get register, he didnt give me admin powers need to talk to him again
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:26 pm

I'm try to talk to him in Ventrilo but no answer. WTF
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male
Number of posts : 570
IGN[Game NickName] : xChaoFuNx, DoMiNiC, _DOMINIC_
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Aug 30, 2008 9:32 pm

He's been afk in that ventrilo for the whole day now, so I think you should check up with him once every so often.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSun Aug 31, 2008 4:35 pm

Oh man he should be online sometimes then :)
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeMon Sep 01, 2008 1:04 pm

im online eastern time. So right now that i have school and work im ether going to be on at 4pm or 10 pm
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:47 pm

guys i know its not open beta yet.but when u playing rom try log vent as well.to make it a habit :)
Back to top Go down
Dan
Slave
Slave
Dan

Male
Number of posts : 534
IGN[Game NickName] : --------
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

people are never in vent....lol
Back to top Go down
Dan
Slave
Slave
Dan

Male
Number of posts : 534
IGN[Game NickName] : --------
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:58 pm

o.o
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 8:07 pm

that why need make it a habit=p
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info   Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which vent we using? Post All your vents With full info
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next