Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Macross Frontier

Go down 
+3
Melvin
Chaofun
mina
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 09, 2008 9:30 pm

WATCH IT! rawr
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male
Number of posts : 570
IGN[Game NickName] : xChaoFuNx, DoMiNiC, _DOMINIC_
Registration date : 2008-04-02

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeFri Aug 15, 2008 7:39 pm

Yea, it's a really nice anime. It's full of action, drama, romance, hentai, mechas, and all sorts of goodness. I can't wait for episode 19... :sorry:
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Aug 16, 2008 10:55 am

it not that good lol, mina is liking this anime too much lol btw wasnt much of a fan of gundam seed or gundam seed destiny :P... too much love stuff and no good gundam fights or war like gundam wing or other gundam series... but if u like seed you should watch gundam 00 :P
Back to top Go down
Melvin
Inner Court
Inner Court

Male
Number of posts : 228
IGN[Game NickName] : Melvin
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-04-01

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 2:51 am

gundam is my love in anime! =DDDDDDDD

i love em all

seed and destiny were amazing =] and i own all the eps and have seen em plenty times over

wing however is still my all time favorite =] as it was what truly got me to love gundams

macross maybe ill look into, the romance stuff is chill when controlled but too much can be a drag...and the random hentai crap is lame -.-
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:22 am

This is very nice anime with romance and sci-fi. Good Story plot :)
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 12:57 pm

I was force to watch by mina but it was good experience
Back to top Go down
AxLR0Se
Commander
Commander
AxLR0Se

Male
Number of posts : 1337
IGN[Game NickName] : AxLR0Se/SpongeBoB
Registration date : 2008-06-30

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 1:35 pm

its ok.. but the song in every episode is getting annoying.
Theres a song playing by someone in every episode... getting played out.
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 4:56 pm

I don't think the song on every episodes is annoying, I like the songs there ^^
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 7:51 pm

Blackbird wrote:
I don't think the song on every episodes is annoying, I like the songs there ^^

++ infinity <3

It's what I love about Macross the most the love triangles / drama / mecha/ and MUSIC it wouldn't be macross without the music.

Did you watch Macross Zero too?
and um Macross Plus?
and Super Dimensional Fortress Macross?
Do you remember love?

:D
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 10:57 pm

This is the first Macross I've even watch of all of them :P
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 2:03 am

mina, I'm pretty sure you know this, but Macross Frontier ep 22 RAW is out, I viewed it a few hours ago, hope you liked it because it had more Sheryl in it than Ranka. :p
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:19 am

did you guys know the voice for the "evil" Grace is the same voice actress for Belldandy from Ah! My Goddess ? That's a complete 180 turn over 0_0;;

Did you also know the voice for that pink haired pilot with the rosy cheeks who likes Nanase is the voice for Leouch from Code Geass? :o
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:06 pm

ive been watchin this is quite good..xcept fr the singin inbetween lol.....lol i really dont pay attn to the voices but O.o
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 1:54 am

The last episode..episode 25 was out for a while now, but at least it was really well made :)
I thought overall after watching the series of Macross was a really good thing and I hope someday the series will be continued.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:53 am

hmm still have to see the last one playin too much so i didnt download yet and isnt it based on a previous anime...i think i saw a macross movie around 5yrs ago :bored:
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 5:34 pm

Macross Frontier Movie will be in production :) Hopefully this will be the continuation to resolve the triangle. But I already know who won lol.
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSat Oct 04, 2008 8:31 pm

Lol, I know what you're thinking, but you can't say SHE won yet; even though she got a nicer body, bigger boobs, same age as Alto, and attractive pink hair xD.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 1:15 am

Sheryl has definitely won. If you stack up all the points.

Sheryl received the "DYRL" salute tribute by Alto which was what Hikaru did to Misa and they were the final couple

Alto shouted Sheryl's name in sync with Ozma shouting for Kathy.

Alto wears Sheryl's earring proudly which in Japanese customs is a sign of a relationship.

Ranka has been referenced in the series to Lynn Minmay and even acts like her to an extent and portrayed as mao nome in a movie and both girls in the previous macrosses lost in the love triangle.

In the last episode ranka challenges Sheryl in singing and love. If Ranka was the one winning she wouldn't b the one challenging. :p Ranka is challenging Sheryl for her position because Sheryl has the winner's seat.
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 2:14 am

Hmmm I wonder what I should whatch first, this or Code Geass?
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 12:10 pm

code geass ...code geass :finger: this can wait code geass is a must
too bad code geass is over :rawr:
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 4:27 pm

watch Macross Frontier :D
Back to top Go down
Chaofun
Advisory Board
Advisory Board
Chaofun

Male

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 2:53 am

Ok, I'm not for both Sheryl or Ranka but I'll put their best points in a comparison.

Sheryl

1. Alto wears the Fold Quartz Earring from Sheryl as their symbolic relationship
2. Alto had a date with Sheryl at the Zentradi Mall
3. Alto kissed Sheryl more than Ranka
4. Alto expresses more deep feelings for Sheryl than Ranka in terms of love relations
5. Sheryl was the one that made it possible for Ranka to be so popular in the middle of the anime storyline
6. Sheryl overall affects Alto more than Ranka if you watch their interactions in the past episodes.

Ranka

1. Was more friendly and interactive with Alto at the beginning of the series.
2. During episode 10 with the movie, Alto blushed and shied when he found out Ranka will be kissing with him in the scene.
3. When Alto and Ranka were on the Zentradi planet after the electrical current shocked the planet, Ranka was fixing Alto's hair and when Alto and Ranka heard and seen something in the bush, Alto grabbed Ranka by his side, and afterwards they looked at each other and got shy with each other in an embarrasing, but loving way.
4. Alto had more deep compassion for Ranka's songs than Sheryl's when Ranka sang "Aimo Aimo" and sang for Alto on his birthday.
5. Ranka has become an even better singing sensation than Sheryl after exploiting her ability to confuse Vajra in combat.
6. Ranka and Alto awoke Sheryl from her "emo" state in the last episode to combat Grace O'Connor.

These points are pretty much separated Sheryl and Ranka, but I'm definitely sure Sheryl will win, but I can't make a 100% guarantee on that xD.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:07 am

well you have to figure ranka's relationship with alto nor her character itself has developed at all after ep 12. She's been regressive and haven't really grown at all.

Meanwhile we can see sheryl grow from what people consider her to be bitchy to be compassionate and the most favored character.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:41 pm

OMG LOOK AT THE CAR DECAL:
http://jabro.jp/Entry/690/

Macross Frontier Macross-itasha-05

Macross Frontier Macrosseroitashasherylnome
Back to top Go down
Sakuragi
Raider
Raider
Sakuragi

Male
Number of posts : 950
IGN[Game NickName] : Saku, Sakura, Sakii, Reiss, Zulu
Registration date : 2008-04-10

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitimeWed Oct 15, 2008 8:52 pm

rofl nice haha...ooo stockings and heels O.o hot
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Macross Frontier Empty
PostSubject: Re: Macross Frontier   Macross Frontier Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Macross Frontier
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next