Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Atlantica Online

Go down 
+9
Ironhart
AxLR0Se
Dias
Melvin
Rabsiu
Evocator
CrazyJon
mina
Shu
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 1:51 pm

Ima try it in few hours. Which server you wanna go, maybe second? Or if you don't mind crowded first is ok
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:21 pm

Yeah better Mycenae , cause Sikyon is busy and they don't allow new chars to be created in busy servers.
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male
Number of posts : 710
IGN[Game NickName] : Ordain,Arthorius,Vaandrin
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-06-01

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 26, 2008 12:01 am

K second then
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]
Captain
Captain
[RAGE]

Male
Number of posts : 215
IGN[Game NickName] : Opis Tonus, Opis
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 7:08 pm

gonna try this today :]
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 05, 2008 10:57 pm

Goady said he would play so I guess I might play if if time allows me lol I really cant afford getting addicted to a game ):
school blows.

Hopefully by the time I play you guys are all uber ^^
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 12:55 am

Remember server Mycanae , tell goad too xD.

Eh Im not that uber now cause its my last year of school and my gaming time is limited ><
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 06, 2008 1:37 am

lol im 55 now anyone need help pm Ordain :D
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 11:05 am

oh yeah if you guys start a guild or something or have a large following and want a atlantica section on the forums just tell me or shu :)
Back to top Go down
ash
Commander
Commander
ash

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 07, 2008 12:33 pm

hmm k will let u knw if we do :D btw i want ur IGN or jus add me so if u need help i can
ign:Ordain
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male
Number of posts : 806
Current Status : unknown
Registration date : 2008-04-17

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 11:18 am

mina wrote:
oh yeah if you guys start a guild or something or have a large following and want a atlantica section on the forums just tell me or shu :)

Some old friends (one irl) of mine from Granado Espada are playing this. Apparently they used the 'Vradical' guild name once again. No idea what server they play in though. The probability of another poorly managed title has almost killed my faith in mmogs... but I will be trying this out due to nostalgia of a guild I am proud to be with.
thumbs up
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 3:30 pm

ahh well evoc if your friend wants to open up a forum section lemme know :) Because if there's enough following you guys can share maps/pics/guides with each other even if you guys end up on different servers.

Just lemme know if you guys are interested in opening up an Atlantica section
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 08, 2008 10:07 pm

mina wrote:
ahh well evoc if your friend wants to open up a forum section lemme know :) Because if there's enough following you guys can share maps/pics/guides with each other even if you guys end up on different servers.

Just lemme know if you guys are interested in opening up an Atlantica section

Thanks for the offer, mina. I'll make a point to ask them first; no idea if they are just playing it casually or seriously since some of them share my current view on f2p/cs mmogs. I'm still dling the ob client (40% tg) for now. So no solid plans currently until i establish contact with them in game; for all you know the servers might not be compatible.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 11:55 pm

Im really confused.. why are there two game company servers? o.O;
NDOORS and Gameandgame... are they the same..? or are they different? o.O;;;;

edit: okay I tried it and didnt really like it due to extreme lag for me ^^;;
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 10, 2008 1:19 am

I think one is the developer and the other is the regional distributor. just my guess.
It seems my old guildy is in thebes server. But I havent got time to play this yet. Well, i dont think it matters if there is need for a guild webby - Vrad leaders can always still use their old one from GE anyway, though i admit that the aetherius network looks slightly fancier.

Last edited by Evocator on Sat Oct 11, 2008 1:33 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Evocator
Raider
Raider
Evocator

Male

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 11, 2008 1:32 am

error post;
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun May 31, 2009 6:51 am

ok now that i saw last post was from 2008 lol

i gone tell some new stuff about this game

first off all 2 new classes 1 a guitar class can wear light armor so good deff
have also good magic deff his atack is hit 2 collum in a row not bad

his skill is very good lots of AOE and damege overtime :p many wil hate that lol

for the other you ned 1 acc of lvl 100 then you can make a new class with a saw weapen its more a chain saw to me :P

for the rest i have less info becouse i dont have a lvl 100 acc yet but i work on it :P

i only can tell he hit 3 players in front row have insane damege i sa 1 of his skills are AOE saw blade comming out of the ground :P

other info new maps also USA maps and more

also more custumes and what i rely like are the wings they have plenty types of wings very cool also new pets that you can ride on

here some link what we have now enjoy

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/evolution/main.html

http://www.myatlanticaonline.com/index.php?start=8

last thing the gear of the woman class look lets say very sexy but this game is more for adult then kids ^^

so any like sexy clothes try this game

here pic me standing next to a sitting lady enjoy (ps am in Sikyon server )

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Atlantica20090531095657

here my new pick with guild name and a very nice few me standing on a bridge btw i play it on full setting and i was WOW i look rely good enjoy

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Atlantica20090601120900
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 5:32 am

hello all am for some reason sick of most mmorpg i played i try many but duo that bad service and hackers that rule the game i quit almost every mmorpg i played i no its sad but i love to play in a good game that runs good with good service

so am back to Atlantica online

first of all almost none botters ore hackers and less alz botters
second lots of updates and events and new merc and pets ^^

Atlantica Online - Page 3 1208patch01

druid brand new merc very cute a little boy with his polar bear ^^

also a new archer and brute a guy with a chainsaw ^^

also lots of new pets like saber tooth unicorn raptor a kind of astral bike and more

here a pic of me with armed raptor and next to me 1 of our guild mebers with his saber tooth and new type of wings ^^

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Atlantica20100112191519

so am very busy here atm i hope i have more fun here then all the others game i have in the last years

so if any is bored and w8 also for Aika you can maby meet me here server Argos my name Genlog guild WarCry

see all soon and take care
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami
Current Status : Busy at Work

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 6:01 am

hehe gen.i telling u now most old mmo dont care about service or bots/hacks in their server.

but yeah Atlantica Online should be better then rf online or cabal online in term of less botters and better service
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Jan 13, 2010 1:51 pm

i no shu i hate it so when good mmorpg like RF ore cabal have now so bad service when you pay alot of real mony also in the game :(

Atlantica is much and much beter i hope it wil stay this for a while i rely hope

we wil see i have much to do here and w8 for Aika i hope i see you there also and the rest of this forum i hope we have a great time there ^^
Back to top Go down
Hera
Nivy
Nivy
Hera

Female
Number of posts : 1925
IGN[Game NickName] : Vynch
Registration date : 2009-02-02

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 15, 2010 8:00 pm

Still, what I don't like about Atlantica Online is the price for equipments are crazy in a sense. Having 4m is nothing.. *Sigh*
Back to top Go down
http://burogublog.wordpress.com
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 16, 2010 8:10 am

Hera wrote:
Still, what I don't like about Atlantica Online is the price for equipments are crazy in a sense. Having 4m is nothing.. *Sigh*

thats true in a way i have now 700 mil but also thx to cash shop

if you wane be good you need to buy boxes in cash shop for pet ore wings ore clothes

but those boxes are a gamble so you might not get a good pet ore wing put stil get jewel that wil give you ad so 150 ea so 200 mil but those jewels are also needed for hero upgrade ad lvl 100

so in orther word Atlantica is a gamble game and you need luck

am now lvl 70 ^^ and am doing good so far

orther thing i told you guys days back about 2 new merc 1 archers and druid

now ad korea there comming 2 new mercs again Atlantica Online - Page 3 68338

empress a new female archer and valkyrie <---not much info about that but i hear a new tanker

http://www.atlantica-db.com/forum/upcoming-content-f6/ <------- here link for more info also ppl here that play Atlantica this is a good forum with lots of good info

so this is gone be fun you have so many merc's to reguit and so much setting to try out for your pvp battle vs others

you be very busy lol

soo good luck to you all and hope to see you soon

Genlog lvl 70 tank/mage
Server Argos
guild WarCry
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 3:21 am

omg what are game host thinking these days

first Cabal EU that is run by EST soft like it to nerf every thing the past few years low drop rate exp and more bad service and so on :(

now that Atlantica is 1 year old the new path have nerft almost everything :(

and players are so pised off some call Ndoors Nerfdoors lol

so players quit and so on

here link for players here that play also AO what they nerf so far

http://atlantica.ndoorsgames.com/center/ATForum/forums/thread-view.asp?tid=33653&start=1

so every f2p mmorpg i play its all the same first year omg wow nice
and after that they let you down and only want your mony :(

sure the game industrie now how to make ppl angry

but stil ppl stil keep playing lol
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 24, 2010 5:32 pm

lol ppl here on atlantica are rely mad ad Ndoors some even make funny signature lol

Atlantica Online - Page 3 Ninjanerf1

also heard orther game from Ndoors are very big nerfted lol yep i was righ korea games only want your mony
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Atlantica Online   Atlantica Online - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Atlantica Online
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3