Aetherius Network
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Aetherius Network

International multi-gaming guild since 2006.

HomeAetheriusEventsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Come chat with us on Discord! It's where everyone is at now! https://discord.gg/aBSngGf
Check out our Aetherius Network Facebook Page to see upcoming news and/or enter giveaways.
Follow us on Twitter!

Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=

Go down 
+9
Shu
crazypuppy
HUNdeX
Kurupt
Marsares
YueYii
[RAGE]
AzureDemon
mina
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female
Number of posts : 3326
Registration date : 2008-03-31

Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:10 am

oooh yeah daily quest =_= fly around the entire map which takes 3 hours. lol

But I'm not really going to play serious on this one just going to farm and rack in gold and pretend I'm rich.

Jon/David whichever is your real name - lol - I'm not much of a PVPer :p I played as an archer and reached lvl 75/76 before I quit and I never even pked once lol. I'm the carebear to extreme. I had the intention to become one but couldn't. D: Just couldn't do it. lol. The only good thing about being an archer is that I can afk and power nap for 1hr in HH runs while we're hitting the boss. lol
Back to top Go down
https://aeth.darkbb.com
Razaera
Captain
Captain
Razaera

Female
Number of posts : 195
IGN[Game NickName] : Razaera
Current Status : Busy at School
Registration date : 2008-04-14

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 8:33 am

I was an archer too!!!

...funnily enough I had a guildie there too who helped me level... a bit familiar huh? XD

Haha. I only hit 50 in the end though. @_@ It got too silent and miserable after that. @_@ After my guild got merged into New Era, wasn't much of a point anymore. @_@
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 1:11 pm

carebears ! hah kl

i also had an archer idk if ima play though

I want to tryout Warhammer online and age of conan ( when they fix it )
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 20, 2008 6:07 pm

Oo ... smexy warrior ftw ^^ they are really good in pvp end game ... archers 2 ... xP
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male
Number of posts : 48
IGN[Game NickName] : Marsares
Registration date : 2008-04-02

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 9:33 am

Elf Priest FTW! thumbs up

P.S. Let's see how long it'll take RQ to alienate the whole server this time and then start crying and leave. LOL!
Back to top Go down
[RAGE]
Captain
Captain
[RAGE]

Male
Number of posts : 215
IGN[Game NickName] : Opis Tonus, Opis
Current Status : Busy at Work
Registration date : 2008-04-03

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 5:34 pm

kinda started playing pw-my recently. but the prices of everything is like 6x more, 1 cubi = 350k 1 gold fu = 1.5 mil, wasnt really worth going back to.

was thinking of going ea or wb.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 6:20 pm

Nana go WB so I can ride you for the maze event lol :p and you can tank alot of bosses lol
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male
Number of posts : 38
IGN[Game NickName] : ItsDavid
Registration date : 2008-07-12

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 21, 2008 7:23 pm

Werebeasts are awesome :P
Back to top Go down
Spectre
Captain
Captain
Spectre

Male
Number of posts : 295
IGN[Game NickName] : Tywien
Registration date : 2008-04-01

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 2:52 am

I think I'll burn in hell before I try this even.

Why? Because US run games are now notorious for having extortionist companies to run them. Small companies at least... I don't have to worry about big ones like EA or Blizzard... but everyone else seems to be out to extort and try to get away with it...

I've got a hunch that it won't be any different from the MY version either - the same happened with LC - all they ever did was host it in the USA, translation was the same, everything was the same - EXCEPT for the prices... ridiculous.

At the very least cubi is set at around $0.30 per CG... this won't be... I can bet on that one...

Last thing... was hell to get to 82+ as it is... not doing that again... lol
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male
Number of posts : 10794
IGN[Game NickName] : Ashura/Iori Yagami

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 3:02 am

come try florensia or atlancia with me heh.

down with pw down with pw *chanting* ^^

*runs from mina and the others pw lovers * :santa:
Back to top Go down
Kurupt
Captain
Captain
Kurupt

Male
Number of posts : 328
IGN[Game NickName] : Kurupt
Registration date : 2008-04-06

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:53 am

i hate the atlantica gameplay man. its soooooo idk how to say GAY. how are you going to pvp with turn based game like that. and controlling more then 1 character is also idk how to say GAY ?
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 9:55 am

Ashura wrote:
come try florensia or atlancia with me heh.

down with pw down with pw *chanting* ^^

*runs from mina and the others pw lovers * :santa:

I'm not so much a PW lover as it has major flaws (no endgame unless you're in one of the top guilds, retarded market prices and a grind that drives you suicidal post level 70), but it's still the best F2P out there at the moment IMO. Alas, got no time at the moment. Boohoo!
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:11 am

yeah like i said i wont be serious about PW I just want to become one of the extortionists now D: lol
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 7:30 pm

http://www.perfectworld.com/

Its out bitches. Join RQ here. We need more enemies :P
Back to top Go down
Anonymous

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 8:05 pm

u were small fries in PW MY .. what makes u think u will do any better in this version ?
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 10:36 pm

NubCake wrote:
u were small fries in PW MY .. what makes u think u will do any better in this version ?

No need to answer this. I wasnt around. But we have recruited some of the top players from MY-EN including Celes and Brutius. Sychosis might join us. If we were as non factor as you imply how did we get such big names in our guild?
Back to top Go down
YueYii
Inner Court
Inner Court
YueYii

Female
Number of posts : 540
IGN[Game NickName] : Kryyn
Current Status : Active
Registration date : 2008-04-13

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jul 22, 2008 11:53 pm

Now, now, boys, play nice.
I think CrazyJohn was simply laying down a challenge. Nothing wrong with that, is there?

:^_-:
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jul 23, 2008 1:20 am

actually if u guys going in pw for fun.just join a strong guild.no point making a guild and missing out on land war.

i most likely will not be playing pw int ^^
Back to top Go down
CrazyJon
Trooper
Trooper

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 12:08 am

Ashura wrote:
actually if u guys going in pw for fun.just join a strong guild.no point making a guild and missing out on land war.

i most likely will not be playing pw int ^^

SRSLY?

Guild Unity > winning.
Back to top Go down
mina
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
mina

Female

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 11:48 am

mmm we're not going to be serious for this game :p

So it wouldn't matter We;re just checking it out if cubinet actually started to do something lol We never stated we would make a guild :p
Back to top Go down
Dias
Commander
Commander
Dias

Male
Number of posts : 1396
IGN[Game NickName] : Dias Trakand
Current Status : Happy
Registration date : 2008-04-05

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jul 24, 2008 4:42 pm

Had a lvl 80 war in MY , endgame was so dull I almost deleted my char just not to tempt to waste my time with him anymore, but I might try this ,tough Ill proly go play WotLK when it comes out and then AION or WARHAMMER , just something p2p , Im getting sick of f2p.

And shu , I tried florencia CB , I think nothing new , not very interesting imho
Back to top Go down
Shu
Celestial Council
Celestial Council
Shu

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 1:02 am

kkk i try review more games then heh
Back to top Go down
Marsares
Veteran
Veteran

Male

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jul 25, 2008 7:29 am

Dias wrote:
Had a lvl 80 war in MY , endgame was so dull I almost deleted my char just not to tempt to waste my time with him anymore, but I might try this ,tough Ill proly go play WotLK when it comes out and then AION or WARHAMMER , just something p2p , Im getting sick of f2p.

And shu , I tried florencia CB , I think nothing new , not very interesting imho

Ditto. F2P sucks. Botters, gold sellers and retarded kids who think they own. P2P all the way. I'll wait for Warhammer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=   Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_= - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Perfect World (The REAL international version) =_=
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2